Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 11th June 2010, 22:10   #4981
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yzfrj View Post
Anyway this is not topic for the "aam janatha" (Common man)
thanks for pointing it out. i've contacted the mods.
Old 12th June 2010, 11:25   #4982
BHPian

Spotted black santro number ending with 467 with Got BHP on the boot on R.T.Nagar main road opposite to FoodWorld. Who are you fellow Bhpian???

Last edited by sajands : 12th June 2010 at 11:27.
Old 12th June 2010, 15:14   #4983
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIV3R View Post
Just saw a dude in an red Indica Vista QJD in the OMR, from Madhya Kailash towards Tidel. He had a custom-made T-Bhp sticker on the rear windscreen, good thing, but dude was talking on the cell phone and driving. No seat belt too. I have a pic which i would post after i get back home.
Now, here's the pic. Indica monogram removed and FIAT added before Quadrajet.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-11062010a.jpg  

Old 12th June 2010, 18:04   #4984
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a golden Fiesta with LTD sticker on the RHS of rear bumper.

The car was parked in front of Koramangala BDA park around 12:30 pm.

Rohan
Old 12th June 2010, 21:58   #4985

Spotted a sunset orange Swift on Airport road today morning with almost all of the tbhp stickers on it. Number ending 5575 I think.
Old 12th June 2010, 22:55   #4986
BANNED

Spotted a TN registered Fiat Linea TN 22 Bh **** In Jayamahal area with LCLC sticker on rear bumper at 7 30pm.

Spotted another Silver Civic(modded headlight) with number KA 51 ** **** on Millers road at 8pm. Don't remember which Team Bhp sticker it had.

Who are you Bhpians?
Old 12th June 2010, 23:09   #4987
BHPian

Spotted a WHITE SWIFT KA 01 ME ???? with tiny tbhp stickers on the mirrors and "got bhp?" on the boot near chandra layout(Vijaynagar), Please identify yourself
Old 13th June 2010, 00:11   #4988
BHPian

My first sighting in Pune - a silver/gold Chevrolet Spark with LTD sticker on the lower right rear windscreen, MH 10 plates. Dude, I followed you from New Sangam Bridge all the way towards Esquare, flashed my lights a few times, overtook you near Sancheti Chowk, stopped beside you at the signal, and even waved out to you. I was in my black Endy...
Old 13th June 2010, 01:05   #4989
Senior - BHPian

we have quite a few people obsessed with T-BHP here. This is a forum and lets try to keep it that way.
If you find a person driving badly/rash regardless of him having the bhp sticker on his car please gather up the courage to go speak to him personally ,face to face. Rather than criticizing him/her here on the forum which will absolutely do no good .

In simple terms, keep issues related to the forum on the forum and issues related on road ,on road.
Old 13th June 2010, 01:34   #4990
Senior - BHPian

+1 to what Vinay says. Settle it then and there on the road itself if possible. And one's way of driving might be rash for another but that doesn't always mean that the 2nd one is right in assessing. Driving fast is not always rash and driving slow is not always safe. And also there are emergency situations when one is forced to drive fast and we would never know why someone is driving like that(unless you see that person everyday driving like that).
Anyway, let's get back to topic. Spotted a Silver Hyundai Accent with two stickers (one was LTD forgot the other) yesterday at Janatha Bazaar parking (outside), Jayanagar.
Old 13th June 2010, 02:24   #4991
BHPian

Spotted a "gold" coloured old Zen with Team-bhp sticker on Rear bumper in Malleshwaram 17th cross at 9.35 PM on saturday. Zen was going towards Milk colony bridge. I was behind you in my Ritzie, flashed many times and honked at you, you didn't notice, Please identify yourself
Old 13th June 2010, 07:41   #4992
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaydas View Post
we have quite a few people obsessed with T-BHP here. This is a forum and lets try to keep it that way.
If you find a person driving badly/rash regardless of him having the bhp sticker on his car please gather up the courage to go speak to him personally ,face to face. Rather than criticizing him/her here on the forum which will absolutely do no good .

In simple terms, keep issues related to the forum on the forum and issues related on road ,on road.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_s View Post
+1 to what Vinay says. Settle it then and there on the road itself if possible. And one's way of driving might be rash for another but that doesn't always mean that the 2nd one is right in assessing. Driving fast is not always rash and driving slow is not always safe. And also there are emergency situations when one is forced to drive fast and we would never know why someone is driving like that(unless you see that person everyday driving like that).
Anyway, let's get back to topic. Spotted a Silver Hyundai Accent with two stickers (one was LTD forgot the other) yesterday at Janatha Bazaar parking (outside), Jayanagar.
If you guys are pointing to me, let me tell you that I never made any comment that this person was driving rash or slow or whatever.

This fellow was on the phone, smiling and all, holding the phone in his right hand and driving. I saw that and then saw the T-Bhp sticker and hence mentioned it here. Any problem with that for you two?

Sorry, but i don't buy your argument of "settling then and there" funda. I am neither jobless nor the Police to do that. I am on the road, i noticed this happening on the go and managed to take a snap while the signal was red. It was drizzling, as you can see from the pic, and the last thing i want to do would be getting wet in the rain and teaching a moron that he is not supposed to use a mobile phone while driving, with the traffic from behind honking to glory.

Maybe people like you can risk it, Good luck!
Old 13th June 2010, 09:23   #4993
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys, this thread is supposed to be an extension of friendly encounters on the road, as happens between TBHP-ians. If anybody has observed an incorrect driving habit of another person who's car has a TBHP sticker, please let it be : we dont know what was happening at that time. For all you know you caught him at one of his wrong moments.
Old 13th June 2010, 09:35   #4994
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddheshb View Post
My first sighting in Pune - a silver/gold Chevrolet Spark with LTD sticker on the lower right rear windscreen, MH 10 plates.
Must have been one belonging to 'bouncer', but not necessarily driven by him.
Old 13th June 2010, 10:12   #4995
BHPian

Strange that someone from teambhp would drive talking on his phone, and without seatbelts.
He is probably not a forum member, and must have got the sticker from someone.
The problem is that TBHP stickers look so good that non-members are tempted to paste them on their cars.

Most Viewed