Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 30th June 2010, 23:04   #5251
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varunps View Post
Hey Deepak,
That was my wify! :-) she mentioned about you!
Wonderful Varun!, This was the fastest response that i ever got for the spotting

Actually that was my friends Drive which I had borrowed and branded . I have a beige DZire and use the same road
Old 1st July 2010, 07:57   #5252
Senior - BHPian

Spotted Silver Baleno in Kolkata a few days back on EM Byepass, at about 10 AM in the morning. Live to drive sticker (and one more) at the back. Registration no MH02 AQ79. Please identify yourself.
Old 1st July 2010, 08:45   #5253
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hegdegg View Post
2. had been to Sandeep ceramics to choose the tiles for our kitchen. while coming out, my wife spotted the white Swift with LTD on the rear window!

White car is mine, I am GG ( hegdegg).
Good to know The next time anyone of you see a black Honda City(1st gen? not too sure about cars) having a T-Bhp sticker on the right side of the back bumper and driving rashly, don't be shocked. It is of someone I know and not everyone who are on T-Bhp and got the sticker drive carefully :(
Old 1st July 2010, 10:05   #5254
Team-BHP Support

Spotted a Fiat Palio Stile, black color with "Got BHP?" on the rear glass this morning around 7 on the road in front of St. John's Hospital. Spotted an elderly looking gentleman driving, and so didnt disturb. Which member does this car belong to?
Old 1st July 2010, 10:07   #5255
Senior - BHPian

Sigh! My GotBHP sticker got ripped out.
Anyone has a spare?

Now i have only the LCLC sticker on the right edge of the front bumper.
Old 1st July 2010, 10:54   #5256
Senior - BHPian

Yesterday, I spotted and I presume was spotted too by a White Swift close to the Monotype bus stand at about 8.30 AM. It had the Got Bhp? sticker on the rear windshield, and I could faintly make out the transparent team bhp sticker on the rear view mirrors. I'm sure he saw my LTD and LCLC stickers, but no post in this thread!

Anyway, White Swift it was finally good to spot a Tbhpian whilst I was in my car too. Usually all my previous spotting were on my bike.
Old 1st July 2010, 11:26   #5257
Senior - BHPian

spotted a black swift with live to drive sticker on boot. This was around 8:15am today. I followed you from Hoodi junction till tin factory, where you took the ORR adn i went straight on OMR.

Who was this? I was behind you in my Aveo, flashing lights once or twice.
Old 1st July 2010, 11:50   #5258
BHPian

Hey! I spotted two Team-BHP stickers on a white fiesta (MH02 ... ), driving on the JVLR today morning at around 10:30. Very well maintained car, and a very very responsible gentleman who drove it. He parked his car to the left while he wanted to speak over the phone, switched his blinkers on, and here comes the best part ... a cyclist had problems to cross the car, as there was traffic, and this gentleman even offered to close off this RV so that the cyclist could pass!!
A thorough gentleman! If I could identify anyone in here with a similar car and at that time, I would really recommend the person to be a wonderful example of a calm, cautious and responsible driver!
Old 1st July 2010, 12:02   #5259
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by praful View Post
Yesterday, I spotted and I presume was spotted too by a White Swift close to the Monotype bus stand at about 8.30 AM. It had the Got Bhp? sticker on the rear windshield, and I could faintly make out the transparent team bhp sticker on the rear view mirrors. I'm sure he saw my LTD and LCLC stickers, but no post in this thread!

Anyway, White Swift it was finally good to spot a Tbhpian whilst I was in my car too. Usually all my previous spotting were on my bike.
@Praful:
That was me. You just crossed me after the bus stand. I wanted to put these sightings today. Anyways, thanks for spotting. I think yours was a Palio if i remember correctly.
Old 1st July 2010, 12:08   #5260
BHPian

3 sightings today on my way from home (8:00) --> kid's school (8:30) --> office (9:00) this morning: (1) Black i20, 7941, transparent stickers on rear number plate, I followed you throughout the IRR to Sonyworld junction, (2) White i10 with LTD on boot parked in a side road behind 100' Road Cafe Coffee Day, (3) Copper Swift with LTD on rear boot trying to take a U-turn towards Intel in ORR.
Old 1st July 2010, 12:11   #5261
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3va View Post
Spotted this morning

Black getz with the number KA XX ML 571 and LTD sticker parked at the visitors parking of Fidelity Investments, who is this, please shout out !

Spotted again ! And now the car is parked inside the basement parking ! Please identify
Old 1st July 2010, 12:13   #5262
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstallion76 View Post
@Praful:
That was me. You just crossed me after the bus stand. I wanted to put these sightings today. Anyways, thanks for spotting. I think yours was a Palio if i remember correctly.
Whoa, the speed record for the fastest acknowledgment for spotting just got broken!

Good to see you here mate, I only say the Got Bhp? sticker after we went our separate ways. Yes I was in a Silver Palio.
Old 1st July 2010, 12:47   #5263
abs
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshguy View Post
Today i saw a gold Xylo with Live to drive and Got Bhp? Stickers on the boot

In between this was a KENWOOD sticker,pls identify your self
That was my Xylo. Where did you see me???
Old 1st July 2010, 14:01   #5264
BHPian

Spotted Blue Alto 4210 - yesterday morning with "Live to Drive" on the boot; at the junction of Halarur & Sarjapur Road.

Spotted Maroon Wagon R - KA 01 MB 5xx5 - yesterday evening with "Drive Safe" on the rear windshield on Double Road.
Old 1st July 2010, 16:31   #5265
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted this morning, a creamish greyish whitish ( difficult to describe color) Maruti Zen with a "Live to Drive" sticker on its rear windshield parked in Microsoft Campus.

Who would that be???

Most Viewed