Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th July 2010, 15:37   #5611
BHPian

Spotted KL 7 XX X381 red Swift at vytila 1.50 PM. I was on my way to home for lunch. We both identified each other and wished. Who is that ? BTW, Buddy... your Car looks pretty good. Congrats..

Last edited by Antonian : 24th July 2010 at 15:40.
Old 24th July 2010, 15:37   #5612
BHPian

Powai

Saw this in Powai yesterday.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-pal.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-pal1.jpg  

Old 24th July 2010, 16:11   #5613
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
both these spottings are very near to my place & i travel through these roads almost everyday but has never been spotted!

guess i am never at the right place at the right time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alter.e.go View Post
atleast 40% of the mumbai spottings are in powai or nearby... thats where i live, yet my car has never been spotted! i have never met a BHPian! guess, i'll have to park my car on the road now!
Old 24th July 2010, 17:19   #5614
BHPian

Quote:
atleast 40% of the mumbai spottings are in powai or nearby... thats where i live, yet my car has never been spotted! i have never met a BHPian! guess, i'll have to park my car on the road now!
Thats terrible. The only solution is you post it yourself out here. Just kidding mate .
Old 24th July 2010, 18:33   #5615
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alter.e.go View Post
I think this is Parimal's palio diesel.
Old 24th July 2010, 19:23   #5616
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
hehe.. i think i'll have to do that, climb on the roof and do the rain dance or something to get some attention!! i mean, i keep spotting BHPians, but none spot me!

btw, spotted another in Frazer town this afternoon. you were turning right and i was going straight - i pulled up alongside you, but you were looking right so i continued on since nice people behind me had already started testing their horns!

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0743.jpg
Old 24th July 2010, 19:34   #5617
Distinguished - BHPian

Second time spotted, a white Scorpio with Fake TBHP stickers near KK bridge. White LTD stickers instead of the usual yellow.
Old 24th July 2010, 19:38   #5618
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
hehe.. i think i'll have to do that, climb on the roof and do the rain dance or something to get some attention!! i mean, i keep spotting BHPians, but none spot me!
Hold on Ironh4wk, you will get spotted. We have good rains in bangalore already so no need to spoil your getz roof
Old 24th July 2010, 19:45   #5619
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajands View Post
Hold on Ironh4wk, you will get spotted. We have good rains in bangalore already so no need to spoil your getz roof
i really hope so. i don't wanna be the reason Bangalore gets flooded!
Old 24th July 2010, 22:06   #5620
BHPian

It looked like it was raining Bhpians today at forum. Spotted these 3 cars in the rooftop parking.

vtec i think belongs to bhpian Amitoj.

Please identify yourself bhpians you have been spotted.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-24072010007.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-24072010008.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-24072010009.jpg  

Last edited by rocky080 : 24th July 2010 at 22:17.
Old 24th July 2010, 22:17   #5621
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumitB View Post
Also, I have a question for GTO. I don't have access to a credit card and paypal does not let me use my netbanking accounts (IDBI, SBI, Syndicate or BoB). How do I make the purchase?
Any responses for this?
Old 24th July 2010, 22:44   #5622
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky080 View Post
It looked like it was raining Bhpians today at forum. Spotted these 3 cars in the rooftop parking.

vtec i think belongs to bhpian Amitoj.

Please identify yourself bhpians you have been spotted.
BHPians from three different states in one place!
Old 24th July 2010, 23:55   #5623
Senior - BHPian

Yup its raining TBHPians in Bangalore : 4 spottings today and may be my 100th in total :-)

1) Black Verna - KA05 MF 59X5 - Spotted near Madiwala market @ 1.30 PM -We drove one after other till Forum mall. LTD and transparent sticker at rear

2) White Zen with black bumpers - Adugodi @ 1.45 PM, it was parked in front of some shop - LTD sticker at rear - Do not remember the number

3) Black Punto - inside MS Ramaiah college campus - LTD sticker on rear hatch (TBHP portion was cut)

4) Golden Innova - on Brigade road paid parking @ 6.30PM - KA03 MG XXXX - LTD and transparent sticker

I have pictures of Verna and Punto - will post it later

@IronH4wk - If that i10 was KA51/53 registered - It was spotted by me couple of months back on Hosur road twise and posted the pic and owner acknowledged.

Last edited by Latheesh : 25th July 2010 at 00:00.
Old 25th July 2010, 00:08   #5624
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
Bangalore is history, the fake T-Bhp stickers have reached the smaller towns of Kerala too.
This weekend, when I was driving from Bangalore to Kozhikode, spotted a KL10 reg white Ford Ikon at Sulthan Bathery, with a huge "powered by T-bhp.com" sticker on the rear window (It almost covered 1/4th of the entire glass). Then the LTD sticker (looked like a colour copy of the original one) on the rear bumper. Had the "got bhp?" locally cut stickers on the door glasses too.

BTW, I have a couple of T-Bhp stickers on my Bolero.
To ensure that I notice him, he overtook me some 5 times and then kept tailing behind.

Whoa!!.. you got me bro!!.. btw, I just spotted this thread and was about to post the sighting of an immaculately maintained 'KA' registered Bolero.
I was on my way to Eranakulam with my family and spotted you right after starting my journey from home - yes, I live in Sulthan Bathery.

Regarding the 'overtakings' wasn't it over a span of about 30kms?.
First time after I overtook you, I had to break for a refill(notice that IBP pump?) but then they didn't have premium petrol, and then came out immediately and overtook you the second time from meenangadi. Again had to break at a pump(meenangadi) which again didnt have premium petrol (notice that yellow BP Pump in meenangadi?), after that I think I saw/overtook you again from 'muttil', after which the break was at the Reliance pump at Kalpetta (finally I got topped up). Again, I overtook you and had to break at 'chundel church' for my mother to offer prayer as we were starting a long trip, finally I saw/overtook you in 'vythiri' before the ghats, after which I didn't have to break and never saw you again (was i tailing behind?).
I was so keen on premium fuel is because of this - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...-above-3k.html

I though of rolling down my window and signaling you, but then my dad who was sitting in the passenger seat would never get the 'spirit'. However, you lit up a nice t-bhp discussion between me and my wife. Nice meeting you bro!, do PM me the next time you come to Bathery, we can arrange a meetup!. t-bhp'ns are really rare in my place. And yes, you have great alloys and a great ride!.

and for those wondering about that sticker in my rear glass, here it is.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc00060.jpg

and here's my car

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-my-car.jpg

P.S - Mods, no credit card, no PayPal for buying the original tbhp stickers. Though, I have convinced my wife to use her credit card/paypal for the purchase which I will be initiating soon .
Old 25th July 2010, 00:08   #5625
BHPian

Black Esteem, MH04 ** 3020, spotted near Tulsidham, Thane. Whozzat?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks