Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th May 2009, 23:02   #571
Distinguished - BHPian

Saw a KL-13 reg white lancer on b-ghatta road around 7.30 pm today near the Kalyana Mantapa/Honeywell.

It had a "Live to Drive" yellow sticker on the number plate.

Whoever was driving it needs to know that it is bad manners to stop the car literally in the middle of the road to let passengers out and then having a chat with them.

My friend, you were literally blocking half the road with your car. I hope you will be more careful next time around.

Cheers,
Old 13th May 2009, 23:09   #572
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
Saw a KL-13 reg white lancer on b-ghatta road around 7.30 pm today near the Kalyana Mantapa/Honeywell.

It had a "Live to Drive" yellow sticker on the number plate.
Does a sticker that size fit on a licence plate without obscuring the characters?
Old 13th May 2009, 23:12   #573
Distinguished - BHPian

^ I don't know but it was in the area where the rear number plate is. It was rush hour so just saw the sticker and made a mental note of the KL-13 reg
Old 14th May 2009, 00:28   #574
BHPian

Applied stickers!

Hey everyone,

Thanks to Rush for sending me these graphics, I've applied them to my Subaru and they turned out great. I especially like the clear background stickers. Here's some pics of the ones I've put up so far. I have some extra's left over that I'll be passing out to a few friends. Thanks again for sending the stickers quickly, that was really fast!

I also placed one on the front bumper area but I couldn't get a good picture of it in the garage. I'll get a nice action picture to illustrate that one at a later time. It looks really nice, it blends in very well.

Great quality, they stick pretty good too. I think they'll last a while. The good thing is that if you want to take them off at one point, they look like they'll hold together well and won't damage your paint, vinyl, metal, etc. Great quality very good choice in materials.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00315.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00301.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00320.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00317.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00316.jpg  

Old 14th May 2009, 07:19   #575
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
skoloseven : .. I think they'll last a while. .
The first one looks to be stuck on the window glass .. and the rest in (hidden away) places, which cant be seen from outside ?
Old 14th May 2009, 09:21   #576
BHPian

That's correct, I didn't want to put them on the outside because they won't last long on the outside. I take my Subaru off road up to 120 mph in sand, lime, muck, mud etc. Sometimes through the brush too. I really appreciate these stickers because they came from India, I wouldn't dare put them in harms way. Those locations are the safest so they last a long time. I didn't intentionally "hide" the stickers, I protected them. Look at this picture of my car at one time, and you'll see why I put them inside.

Old 14th May 2009, 23:18   #577
Senior - BHPian

Here is my Maruti sporting the sticker !
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image334.jpg  

Old 15th May 2009, 00:39   #578
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by menonrajesh View Post
Saw a Maroon coloured Alto with Team BHP sticker in the rear glass today near to Fame Lido in the morning around 10.30. Number started with KA 53..and it had a 'Autoshop' sticker too in the rear glass. Who was it?
AKRoy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
^ I don't know but it was in the area where the rear number plate is. It was rush hour so just saw the sticker and made a mental note of the KL-13 reg
Should have noted the entire number and revoked his Team-bhp membership. Just kidding. but you are right, I cannot stand it when people just plonk themselves in the middle of the road.

Esp with a Team-bhp sticker - thats sending wrong signals to the public.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoloseven View Post
Great quality, they stick pretty good too. I think they'll last a while. The good thing is that if you want to take them off at one point, they look like they'll hold together well and won't damage your paint, vinyl, metal, etc. Great quality very good choice in materials.
Please buy another set and stick em in more strategic places on the car body. Like you said they are of top quality and it will not come off as easily as you think.

'Got Bhp?' goes on the bumper of a car. Wear it proudly! - not in the wheel well.
Old 15th May 2009, 17:20   #579
Senior - BHPian

Here's a sticker I made for my car. Currently it's on my brother's Palio. I'll post pictures of my car with this sticker as well as the official ones.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-15052009043.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-15052009044.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-15052009045.jpg  

Old 15th May 2009, 20:41   #580
BHPian

Saw this white swift VDi yesterday from calicut(Mavoor road)
A KL 8 regn, who was that??
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-14052009303.jpg  

Old 16th May 2009, 08:12   #581
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
IronWolf : Wear it proudly! - not in the wheel well.
@IronWolf, thanks ! Was wondering where were those 3 stickers placed. Until I read your post, I just could not figure it out that it was the spare-wheel area.
Old 16th May 2009, 17:50   #582
Senior - BHPian

Saw Tejas today with his red honda city. Just looking at the alloys i knew it was him, and was confirmed by the fact that it had a team-bhp sticker behind. This was at phonex mills!

Last edited by Rehaan : 17th May 2009 at 03:44.
Old 18th May 2009, 12:25   #583
Senior - BHPian

Our Family Car

Took delivery of this baby yesterday - Getz 1.1 GVS:

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc00688.jpg
Old 18th May 2009, 13:03   #584
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by humyum View Post
Saw Tejas today with his red honda city. Just looking at the alloys i knew it was him, and was confirmed by the fact that it had a team-bhp sticker behind. This was at phonex mills!
Good spotting. i was there late morning.

You should have stopped and said hi if you were close by...
Old 19th May 2009, 05:34   #585
BHPian

I'd like to let everyone know that the stickers were a big hit this past weekend in Orlando and Daytona Beach, Florida. The WRX was on display for three days straight in various areas of the city and beach.

Every time I park this car somewhere, it draws a crowd; especially in Daytona Beach the Daytona 500 NASCAR capital of the world. Team-BHP got lots of exposure this past weekend in these two areas, I'm glad I could help out. I estimate at least 2500 people saw the stickers between Orlando, Daytona Beach, and the various "ride outs" in between.

Because of the placement, Team-BHP was the topic of conversation for most of the people I talked with. They were very impressed with the integrity and overall summary I explained to them about Team-BHP. I expect several of them to visit the forum soon and become members.

Thanks to the designers of the sticker graphics for picking great designs that stand out, they are very effective. Good job Team-BHP!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks