Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th September 2010, 12:24   #6376
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Googleman View Post
I saw the same car too. What time did you see this? Also, I suppose you work for HP that's why running between Digital park and GR tech park
i saw the Ritz around 30mins back. my wife has a meeting with a team in GRTP. so, i'm mobile today - right now working from my car - waiting for wifey's meeting to finish

btw, how do you know i'm based out of Digital Park?

Last edited by IronH4WK : 14th September 2010 at 12:25.
Old 14th September 2010, 12:25   #6377
BHPian

Spotted a silver optra today morning 830 Am at the traffic light opposite Lifestyle on Victoria Road,(Drive safe sticker on rear bumper) I was in the red swift behind you & you went straight towards Richmond road junction !
Old 14th September 2010, 14:42   #6378
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
i saw the Ritz around 30mins back. my wife has a meeting with a team in GRTP. so, i'm mobile today - right now working from my car - waiting for wifey's meeting to finish

btw, how do you know i'm based out of Digital Park?
i'm happily sitting in my car and working and a red Santro comes into the parking. i raise my head to look at the car and then look back at my laptop. the red Santro halts for a few seconds, trying to find a parking spot and then turns left. that's when i notice the got BHP? and LTD on the rear bumber. i fumble for my SLR on the passenger's seat and have just enough time to shoot the rear of the Santro as it disappears behind the hedge.

later when i saw the picture i had taken, i saw that it also sported the DS as well as the W3.Team-BHP.com stickers!

will post the picture once i download it on my desktop at home.
Old 14th September 2010, 16:02   #6379
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjalihal View Post
HEY!!! I finally get spotted. Thats me. Sorry for the late response. I had given up hope of being spotted

Cheers!
Rohan
uh! i thought you had a xylo. ok. watch this thread as i will come clicking near your home (if you have not moved). just don't give up hope.
optimist
Old 14th September 2010, 18:22   #6380
Senior - BHPian

Saw a black ford ikon 1.3 flair with the love cars live cars (black) and a I Drive Safe

sticker in front of Don Giovannis today.The car was WB 70 X XXXX reg.Guys any idea

whos car it is?
Old 14th September 2010, 18:28   #6381
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Silver SX4 reg no KA 41 M 8xx6 at Kathriguppe signal at around 5.30 pm today. It had a 'Love cars, Live cars' sticker on the rear windshield.

Who is this?
Old 14th September 2010, 19:37   #6382
BHPian

i10 - Arekere Gate

Spotted an i10 sporting a "got BHP?" in the derriere waiting for the signal near Reliance Mart, Arekere Gate - Bangalore!!

KAXXMH101X !!

Bhpian - Identify yourself !!

Cheers.
Old 14th September 2010, 20:41   #6383

Dark Grey i20 is mine

Hello Guys,
Suhaas307 found my car parked outside Chitrapur Math 15th Cross Malleswaram, my temporary home for a few months now.
Thanks for the note and the pics !!!
Regards,
i20maverick
Old 14th September 2010, 21:05   #6384
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
i'm happily sitting in my car and working and a red Santro comes into the parking. i raise my head to look at the car and then look back at my laptop. the red Santro halts for a few seconds, trying to find a parking spot and then turns left. that's when i notice the got BHP? and LTD on the rear bumber. i fumble for my SLR on the passenger's seat and have just enough time to shoot the rear of the Santro as it disappears behind the hedge.

later when i saw the picture i had taken, i saw that it also sported the DS as well as the W3.Team-BHP.com stickers!

will post the picture once i download it on my desktop at home.
there you go! the red Santro

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_6078.jpg
Old 14th September 2010, 21:10   #6385
BHPian

Quote:
Hello Guys,
Suhaas307 found my car parked outside Chitrapur Math 15th Cross Malleswaram, my temporary home for a few months now.
Regards,
i20maverick
O.T : Another CSB on this forum?
Old 14th September 2010, 21:24   #6386
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk_sans View Post
Vaas,
That's my car, my cousin did tell me about you. He had come down from US for vacation and was using my car.
Wow! First time some one responded for my spotting post! Nice of you to acknowledge Rk_Sans! I drive in that stretch once in a while, when i go towards laggere to my friend's place. Hope to see your ride again in future, hopefully with you driving it
Old 14th September 2010, 22:11   #6387
BHPian

Spotted a red Swift Vxi on Pipeline road, Vijayanagar, Bangalore. Had a LTD on the rear hatch and another t-bhp(grey) sticker on the right hand on the bumper. KA02 xxxx 9664 is the number. Who is it?
Old 14th September 2010, 22:34   #6388
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by i20maverick View Post
Hello Guys,
Regards,
i20maverick
Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
O.T : Another CSB on this forum?
Well, I'm a GSB. And I'm sure there are plenty of CSBs and GSBs on this forum!

It was great spotting a BHPian on that auspicious day, and that too, bang in front of one of Malleswaram's auspicious gathering halls.
Old 14th September 2010, 22:48   #6389
BHPian

custom job

Check this one out. its sure a custom job LOL!
saw this yesterday. If its a Bhpian.. great. (nice custom job) if its not from the forum. ( still, nice! thank you!)

OH BTW there was the same size across the doors. (thanks again) ( trying to click that would look like the paparazzi
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00155201009091500.jpg  

Last edited by johnda : 14th September 2010 at 22:50. Reason: spell
Old 14th September 2010, 23:19   #6390
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch.nathan View Post
OPEL CORSA - Black with no. KAxxx5919 with 'got bhp?' on the boot on Hosur Road this morning at 8am.
I spotted this at Kudlu Gate junction and followed till it entered HP campus. The driver was busy in conversation with the co-driver and didn't notice my signals.
This is MY car sold to a new Bhpian last year. Dont know if he still owns it.

Left the sticker on the car as he was an avid follower of the forum and requested me not to remove it. And the best of all, he saw the sale add right here on the forum's classified section and contacted me.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks