Team-BHP - Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/112070-team-bhp-stickers-here-post-sightings-pics-them-your-car-448.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderlust (Post 2096288)
Thats me buddy! Thanks for posting the first pic of my ride on tbhp :D I was on my way to office (ITPL), was late that day, normally I am in office by 9am.

Thanks for the reply wanderlust, I took a left at that signal. I would have missed you had it not been for traffic because almost everyday I spot a BHPian but I cant get the number and by the time I get my phone either I pass or the car goes out of sight.

Spotted a metallic silver/grey ? swift on market flyover with a TBHP sticker towards RHS of the rear windshield. You took a left and got down the flyover and headed towards chamrajpet around 9:45 pm. Seems you were shifting down and revving to hear the exhaust note, please identify yourself.

Spotted a Red Mitsubishi Lancer Cedia with White Racing stripes (I presume customised) with a LTD sticker on the Right bottom corner on the rear bumper, tring to take a right at the entrance of Jeevanbhimanagar Main road, near Torque showroom opposite Indiranagar BSNL Telephone exchange on Wednesday evening at around 8. Didn't remember the number though as I was in a cab, on my way to work. Nice Ride you got thereclap:. Who is this? I stay in Indiranagar too.

This car was parked in the lower basement of my office @ Kalyani Magnum. There were lots of TBHP stickers around :-) who are you mate? looks like you are also in vmware...

Spotted KA-XX MG-1999 Fiat Sienna with LTD on Rear Bumper around 10.30PM near Malleshwaram 18th Cross near the BP Petrol Bunk, who is this ?????

Spotted gray blue safari with LTD at empire hotel church street headed towards st marks road at 4 pm today.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderlust (Post 2096288)
Thats me buddy! Thanks for posting the first pic of my ride on tbhp :D I was on my way to office (ITPL), was late that day, normally I am in office by 9am.

If i am not mistaken i think i saw your Safari pass by me today morning at ITPL driveway. You had "Live To Drive" on the cover of spare tyre around 12:05 PM.

You took a right turn and headed towards the Multi-Level Parking and i was walking towards the Bus Park Bay.

Spotted a silver Indica with T-BHP "Live to drive" sticker on the left side of the rear bumper. Number was WB-20G-9587. Please identify yourself, BHP-ian.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamik.bose (Post 2097995)
Spotted a silver Indica with T-BHP "Live to drive" sticker on the left side of the rear bumper. Number was WB-20G-9587. Please identify yourself, BHP-ian.

That is Sabby / XetaGLGRocks. where did you spot him?

Quote:

Originally Posted by planet_rocker (Post 2098030)
That is Sabby / XetaGLGRocks. where did you spot him?

Saw him in the afternoon at Jadavpur P.S. Crossing. He was going from Anwar Shah towards the bypass connector.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shamik.bose (Post 2097995)
Spotted a silver Indica with T-BHP "Live to drive" sticker on the left side of the rear bumper. Number was WB-20G-XXXX. Please identify yourself, BHP-ian.

@ Shamik - That was Xeta. Please delete the number.

Saw a silver Baleno near Planet's place. Wonder who the owner is:D.

Spotted at 9.45PM today Blue I20 at Jayanagar 4th Block Cool Joint Junction KA-09 Z-15X

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuvd (Post 2098146)
@ Shamik - That was Xeta. Please delete the number.

Saw a silver Baleno near Planet's place. Wonder who the owner is:D.

That would have been "multiple cars with TBHP Stickers" near planet's place - Toiingg's OHC, Sid's Baleno, my Palio and D's Vtec. hmmm. i guess i missed you there. Met Sid there while going to office yesterday. Take care.

Saw one maroon ford ikon with numbers KA05 Z 4205. It went towards Ramamurthy nagar. It had "got-bhp" stickers. The driver was busy talking on the phone while driving

Delhi

Overtook a beige santro xing with a Got BHP sticker at the back with a michelin sticker too. I was sitting in the back of a blue accent CRDi and looked at you as we over took you.

Time: 8:45 am
Date: 8th October 2010
Place: Just after Videocon Tower, heading towards mandir marg, Delhi.

Grey i10 with with no. 1846 with w3.team-bhp.com on the rear number plate.

I was just 2 cars behind you at bellandur junction 15 mins ago.

Who is it?