Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th October 2010, 20:51   #6721
BHPian

Saw a Swift with "Love car Live Car" at Nila, technopark, Trivandrum. at 8 pm.

the number was ****8059

anyone there..
Old 8th October 2010, 21:32   #6722
Senior - BHPian

A red Punto - 8357 if I remember correctly - parked on the Nahar Amrit Shakti road a couple of days back around 0830 pm ? Who is it ?
Old 8th October 2010, 21:57   #6723
BHPian

Spotted a Blue Swift Dezire on 4th October at around 11.45pm before the Paud Rd. Flyover Junction, Reg. no. MH-14-XX-1226.
Had the Got BHP sticker.
It had rained cat n dogs that day.
I honked and flashed, but the traffic got to it.
Old 8th October 2010, 22:42   #6724
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a dark grey Verna with LTD sticker prominently displayed on top left corner of rear windscreen, on Sardar Patel road, Chennai, at 9pm
Subject turned right (or took a U turn?) near Cancer Institute.

Oh, nice HIDs. Got blinded by them, and couldn't make out the reg no. Had a pair of Hella 550s too.

Only the driver was there. And I was in a bus.
Old 9th October 2010, 09:48   #6725
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidindica View Post
spotted a cherry red tata safari 2.2 EX with live to drive sticker mounted at the right side of the tailgate (number HR 26 ** 31**) parked inside the compound of Jai Auto, skoda dealer, mathura road next to Hyundai motor plaza and nath nissan.
Please identify yourself.
That would be mine! I did that showroom and workshop around that time! Had gone there for a site visit.
Old 9th October 2010, 17:32   #6726
Senior - BHPian

Where: Chennai, T.Nagar
When: 1730hrs
What: Alto LXi Silver color, Got BHP on rear bumper

You were waiting at the signal on Usman Road, opposite to the bus depot, to turn right.

Who's this BHPian? The car looked well maintained
Old 9th October 2010, 18:10   #6727
BHPian

Spotted this silver viva with LTD and LCLC stickers on the rare bumper on BTM layout road at around 2:45pm today. I was behind you in my silver ghost figo and I honked and flashed, also passed by you however you appeared busy. Who are you fellow BHPian?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00068201010091449.jpg  

Old 9th October 2010, 20:01   #6728
BHPian

Spotted this Esteem in Kayees Cochin around 1.30pm today. It also had a LCLC sticker on the rear bumper. Who was that?
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dscf0179.jpg
Old 9th October 2010, 22:19   #6729
BHPian

**SPOTTED**
A black wagon R bearing plates starting with KA-53 (i think) with the LTD sticker on the rear left and Got BHP? on the right side (near the blinker). I was behind you on New BEL Road. We took a left towards Dollars Colony. You pulled over in front of the Lakme Beauty Parlour and I went ahead. Flashed my lights and waved as i passed you, also showed a thumbs up! I was in a Gold Zen and on the way home. Do you live around DC mate? Gimme a buzz. Sorry could not post pics or get the whole number plate!
Old 9th October 2010, 23:01   #6730
Senior - BHPian

Pondicherry spottings

Spotted a light gold color baleno with multiple team-bhp stickers parked inside Hotel Abirami Residency(pondicherry).

Spotted a KA reg black hyundai verna(with live to drive sticker, will post pic later) around 10:05 pm parked ahead of kalyan jewelers on kamaraj salai(pondicherry). A small piece of advice buddy, please avoid parking there. You were on the verge of creating a traffic jam.
Old 9th October 2010, 23:41   #6731
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaisakhr View Post
Spotted this Esteem in Kayees Cochin around 1.30pm today. It also had a LCLC sticker on the rear bumper. Who was that?
Attachment 436249
Yep, that was me. ( Lunch before Endhiran with my old classmates @ Sreedhar ) Sad that I couldn't spot you. :(
Old 10th October 2010, 00:51   #6732
BHPian

Monday 4th Oct. sometime after 8pm, Shankar mutt road.
Some recent TATA hatch ( sorry, I'm not all that familiar with the TATA vehicles) with the grey LCLC on the hatch. I crossed you just before turning into the road and noticed there were family members inside. drove slowly hoping you would pass and i could catch a snap. I was in the grey i10 with LTD and Drive safe on the hatch. was just in front of you at the signal.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Wed 6th (or) Thu 7th. 3:45pm, opp platinum city.
Zen with the www on the no plate, LTD and Got BHP and LCLC and KN, etc...
finally crossed the car on the road leading to the over bridge opp the water office after getting him to roll down the window.

me: Hi...i'm optimist.
He: what? blank/confused.
me: the tbhp stickers. I have the some on my i10.
He: ok
me: what's your id?
he: what?
me: what's your thhp id?
he: silent.... i don't login. i just got the stickers.

realizing he only displayed the stickers along with other fancy ones, said sorry for the trouble, bye and we continued our ways. Sigh!

--------------------------------------------------
09th Saturday, WOW!

1. around 3:30 pm, stopped in front of the shell enterance, black spark with grey lclc, got bhp(?) and one more. waved to you and you stopped. realizing your car was full I signaled "nothing" and waved you on. I was on the black pulsar.

2. approx 8:20PM crossed an oyster grey i10 with the www... on the rear number plate right opp the Seshadri Memorial in Cubbon park. signalled a thumbs up. your window was halfway and a family inside. sorry forgot to read number plate. I was on the black pulsar with a backpak and a black box strapped to the rear sear.

3. approx 8:45, road leading in from Nandini Delux on NEW BEL road.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20101009989.jpg
left a note on your windscreen with my id and this TeamBHP sticker thread and a smiley. I stay on the parallel road 100 meters further. Would have been nice to say hi.
Old 10th October 2010, 01:22   #6733
BANNED

spotted - black getz with got bhp? sticker at 1:15 PM on 10/10/10 at sec 37 red light, Noida. Reg no UP 16 Y XXXX
Old 10th October 2010, 02:01   #6734
Senior - BHPian

There is this black Swift which is parked in our apartment complex parking. Spotted it quite a few times. Who are you TBHPian?
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-tbhpsticker.jpg

Last week Saturday there were total 4 TBHP cars in the same parking area (one was my baleno, that black swift and two of my friend's Swifts who are also TBHPians).
Here is one of my friend's TBHP stickered Swift,
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-tbhpsticker2.jpg
Old 10th October 2010, 10:00   #6735
BHPian

Spotted at 9:30 pm gold zen with LTD on right rear bumper taking a u-turn at inner ring road koramangala. Sorry don't have pics.

Would someone be kind enough to please give me some stickers I'd be more than happy to pay for them. I can pick them up from anywhere around old-airport, mg road or jayanagar new bangalore central.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks