Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 13th October 2010, 13:02   #6766
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by valhallen.282 View Post
Spotted a red swift 5514 at empire hotel church street. With LTD on rear glass. Who are you bhpian. I was at work.
Hey Valhallen, that's my car you spotted ! No idea who must have been driving it though, may have been my bro or our driver !
Old 13th October 2010, 14:00   #6767
BHPian

Spotted a Ivory coloured Fiat Linea with on AP XX XX 9753 at kothaguda junction going towards gachibowli with an I Drive Safe and Proud to Drive Safe stickers on the Rear Bumper,May I know who is this BHPian.
Old 13th October 2010, 14:50   #6768
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcotsrinivas View Post
Spotted a Ivory coloured Fiat Linea with on AP XX XX 9753 at kothaguda junction going towards gachibowli with an I Drive Safe and Proud to Drive Safe stickers on the Rear Bumper,May I know who is this BHPian.
Arcot, is this the car you are speaking about. I posted the sighting long long ago. Confirm if it's the same Linea?

Spotted this Beige Fiat Linea "AP 28 BK XXXX" sporting I Drive Safe & Love Cars, Live Cars sticker in Dupont Car Parking, Parking Podium-2, DLF Cyber City Parking.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2068658

So many spottings in Hyderabad, but not much people come up and say "Yeah! That was Me"
Old 13th October 2010, 14:51   #6769
BHPian

The second post was added due to erroneous refresh of my browser. Removed the content. Mods, please delete this post if required. This wasn't a Human Error but was a Browser Glitch & I cannot be held responsible for it

Last edited by traveloholic : 13th October 2010 at 14:54. Reason: Removed the second post as the browser refreshed itself and added the post again :(
Old 13th October 2010, 15:12   #6770
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
3. entered EC1 parking and was making my way to the back side when again noticed something familiar! just had enough time to fish out my camera and click.
Attachment 437051
saw this Corsa again at the same place, but got it right this time around!

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_6212.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
The second post was added due to erroneous refresh of my browser. Removed the content. Mods, please delete this post if required. This wasn't a Human Error but was a Browser Glitch & I cannot be held responsible for it
liar liar pants on fire!
Old 13th October 2010, 15:17   #6771
BHPian

I live in Hydernagar, and regularly see cars with Team BHP stickers on the Miyapur - Kothaguda - Gachibowli main road.

I want to get these stickers but dont know where to get them. I prefer to buy by paying Rupees, rather than online via Paypal. I understand Paypal has been barred by RBI.

Anyone can help me?

thanks

Krishnan
Old 13th October 2010, 15:28   #6772
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveloholic View Post
Arcot, is this the car you are speaking about. I posted the sighting long long ago. Confirm if it's the same Linea?

Spotted this Beige Fiat Linea "AP 28 BK XXXX" sporting I Drive Safe & Love Cars, Live Cars sticker in Dupont Car Parking, Parking Podium-2, DLF Cyber City Parking.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2068658

So many spottings in Hyderabad, but not much people come up and say "Yeah! That was Me"
Yes this is linea which I spotted.

Last edited by arcotsrinivas : 13th October 2010 at 15:37. Reason: Typo Error
Old 13th October 2010, 15:33   #6773
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksakotai View Post
I live in Hydernagar, and regularly see cars with Team BHP stickers on the Miyapur - Kothaguda - Gachibowli main road.

I want to get these stickers but dont know where to get them. I prefer to buy by paying Rupees, rather than online via Paypal. I understand Paypal has been barred by RBI.

Anyone can help me?

thanks

Krishnan
Krishnan,

You can get spare stickers from BHPians in Hyderabad,We normally share stickers at meets.

So try making it to the upcoming meet to know all BHPians from Hyderabad,Please read the Hyderabad Meet Thread for more information.

Last edited by arcotsrinivas : 13th October 2010 at 15:35.
Old 13th October 2010, 17:34   #6774
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirmaljusdoit View Post
Hey Valhallen, that's my car you spotted ! No idea who must have been driving it though, may have been my bro or our driver !
Couldn't see anyway. Do stop by next time you go through the area. I am at the store diagonally opp to empire
Old 13th October 2010, 17:51   #6775
BHPian

spotted this red getz under the andheri jog flyover some days back.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00011201009281016.jpg  

Old 13th October 2010, 18:32   #6776
BHPian

Couple of spottings:
1) A Pondy registered Innova (6228), with an array of TBhp stickers on the GQ between Chennai-Bangalore; this morning. (hats-off for driving on the speed-limit, but suggest You to leave the right-most lane for others)
2) KA regd Silver Baleno with GotBhp on the rear glass, on the ORR this afternoon. Couldnt stop to say Hi, as I had to run for some errands.

You guys would have never missed the Red Swift, with a big dent in the rear bumper
Old 13th October 2010, 23:13   #6777
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Balboa View Post
2) KA regd Silver Baleno with GotBhp on the rear glass, on the ORR this afternoon. Couldnt stop to say Hi, as I had to run for some errands.
Me me. got spotted again. Would've caught up with you but was going for lunch with my colleagues. I think you too have taken the service road on the left after Marathahalli underpass. I was just behind you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Balboa View Post
You guys would have never missed the Red Swift, with a big dent in the rear bumper
And I surely haven't Never miss an opportunity nowadays as the phone is left mounted on the window holder all the time while driving.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-tbhp4.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by praJEEP View Post
Yes i spotted you on the same road just before the turn we take towards the lake, couldnt wave coz of traffic cya next time !!
Sure mate, lets catch up some time.

Last edited by kaushik_s : 13th October 2010 at 23:16.
Old 14th October 2010, 04:44   #6778
BHPian

Spotted the black scorpio again in my office. This time I met the person. :-)
Here is the picture. Heard there is a black linea sporting team bhp stickers. lets see if I can spot it.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_0353.jpg  

Old 14th October 2010, 08:13   #6779
BHPian

Spotted White i10 in Bangalore bearing number KA 04 MG 22** with an LTD sticker on the right side of the bumper at the Yeswantpur flyover going towards Rajajinagar through Iskcon.

Was traveling with a friend in pleasant conversation and suddenly introduced "LTD!" into it and he was like huh? What just happened? Spent next 10 mins preaching about T-BHP
Old 14th October 2010, 10:57   #6780
BHPian

Spotted Black IKON with no. KA xxx 6628 at KRPuram junction last evening at 9pm. Flashed my headlights but I think you didn't notice.
KRPuram junction is too congested to notice anything else than our own car. Isn't it?

Most Viewed