Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th October 2010, 22:53   #6916
Senior - BHPian

Is it me or does everyone have a feeling that sightings are predominantly reported in Bangalore than any other city.

By the way no info of my i20 owing flatmate from Selaiyur, dont think people even bother sometimes to look into this thread for sightings. :(
Old 25th October 2010, 23:49   #6917
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph03n!x View Post
Saw this Scorpio at the Toll before entering Bangalore (while coming from Hosur) on 23rd Oct at about 9:45 AM, was driving along for a while and managed to click at the toll queue.

Attachment 443386

Occupants seemed elderly, so did not wave or anything.
Saw the same Scorpio today at around 10 P.M opposite R.T Nagar BDA complex. There were 3-4 people around the car.
I don't think that car belongs to any registered member.

xingamazon
More than half the cars sighted in Bangalore are not registered members. They somehow manage to get the stickers
Old 26th October 2010, 00:13   #6918
BHPian

Spotted this in Christ University parking today. Have been seeing a lot of T-Bhp cars in Christ recently, at this rate we can very soon have our own Christ T-Bhp meet
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0046.jpg
Old 26th October 2010, 09:39   #6919
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xingamazon View Post
Is it me or does everyone have a feeling that sightings are predominantly reported in Bangalore than any other city.
+1

Quote:
dont think people even bother sometimes to look into this thread for sightings. :(
Maybe this thread is so full of Bangy spottings that BHPians from other areas don't care to take a look often
Old 26th October 2010, 09:44   #6920
BHPian

Tell me about it - I've put TBHP stickers on both my cars (in Pune) since last 4 months or so, and have only been sighted once - in my own office parking :(
Old 26th October 2010, 10:35   #6921
BHPian

Elderly Not a Part of The Forum???

Quote:
Saw this Scorpio at the Toll before entering Bangalore (while coming from Hosur) on 23rd Oct at about 9:45 AM, was driving along for a while and managed to click at the toll queue.

Attachment 443386

I am very much a part of this Forum-just 57 years 'young" so you guys will not give me the sign if you 'spot' me??? You could have waved and judging by my standards, you would have got an energetic one in return?

Col J H Mayne
Old 26th October 2010, 10:37   #6922
BHPian

Quote:
SIR i have seen this car outside my work place in jayanagar. it is a slightly older person and does post here. i walked up to the driver turned out to be the nephew of the owner.
Old 26th October 2010, 10:47   #6923
BHPian

Spotted a Indica Vista Aniversary Ed with sticker on the driver side door outside Zensar Campus Pune, sorry no pics was having a smoke outside. Please identify yourself.
Old 26th October 2010, 11:37   #6924
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judemayne View Post

I am very much a part of this Forum-just 57 years 'young" so you guys will not give me the sign if you 'spot' me??? You could have waved and judging by my standards, you would have got an energetic one in return?

Col J H Mayne
sir,
Saw the same Scorpio yesterday night at around 10 P.M opposite R.T Nagar BDA complex. There were 3-4 people around the car.
Old 26th October 2010, 11:46   #6925
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddheshb View Post
Tell me about it - I've put TBHP stickers on both my cars (in Pune) since last 4 months or so, and have only been sighted once - in my own office parking :(
Very true!

Looks like there far too less T-bhpians in Pune. I've waiting to either spot a car with t-bhp stickers or someone spotting me.

Wake up Pune!
Old 26th October 2010, 11:53   #6926
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddheshb View Post
hi Siddhesh,

Also spotted your Fiesta 2-3 times at University squre / Baner road and in office as well.

even i never spotted by any Bhpian..till now.
Put sticker on my car since 8-9 months..........

i have also spotted Indica / Black Santro / Alto /a white Scorpio and already posted here before..but did not get any response from them...

Also spotted a speeding NHC (Golden Color) at kalyani nagar.............

Last edited by KALINGA : 26th October 2010 at 12:03.
Old 26th October 2010, 12:04   #6927
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
Very true!

Looks like there far too less T-bhpians in Pune. I've waiting to either spot a car with t-bhp stickers or someone spotting me.

Wake up Pune!
I see an Alto driving out evenings from Hinjewadi towards Pune City on the highway many times. I wonder who the driver is. Also I did see fellow BHPian "Sukiwa" once. At that time I was in a hurry else I would have at least said "hi".
I do get a lot of stares at my Honda because of the "Katakana letters" I have pasted on the rear windscreen. Then people tend to stare at the "Live to Drive" sticker and stare at me and then zoom off wondering I am a member of some group and better not mess with me or something of the sort. Funny to see that
Old 26th October 2010, 12:05   #6928
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
Very true!

Wake up Pune!
hey, why don't you guys move to Bangalore! then you can spot other BHPians, other BHPians can spot you and we'll have more BHPians in Bangalore!

btw, spotted my friend's ride at our office parking. he told me he used to be a T-BHP member, don't know if he still is now.

Name:  IMAG1082.jpg
Views: 1025
Size:  145.3 KB
Old 26th October 2010, 12:10   #6929
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
hey, why don't you guys move to Bangalore! then you can spot other BHPians, other BHPians can spot you and we'll have more BHPians in Bangalore!

btw, spotted my friend's ride at our office parking. he told me he used to be a T-BHP member, don't know if he still is now.

Attachment 443823
A very noble thought but then Bangalore is crowded and we would not want to move out of Pune for the world. You could consider moving to a smaller place like Pune.
Old 26th October 2010, 12:30   #6930
Team-BHP Support

Spotted an AP registered light-blue Honda City with 'Got BHP?' on the left-hand-side of the rear bumper. I was with you all the way from Cubbon Road till old Madras Road where I turned right into Indiranagar. I overtook you once on Cubbon Road. Not sure if you noticed me! (12:00pm, 26:10:10). Who are you fellow BHPian?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks