Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 8th November 2010, 13:24   #7111
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by praful View Post
1. 6th November Santro with Live to Drive and team-bhp.com transparent stickers at the AutoSpa in JP Nagar in the morning. You left before I saw the stickers on your car.

2. 7th November White Swift with transparent team-bhp.com stickers all over on the new airport road in the afternoon.
Hi Praful,

You spotted me at AutoSpa,JP nagar. I did not realise Fiat Palio was yours, i guess you were on the phone.I look forward to see you around and will definetly acknowledge next time.
Old 8th November 2010, 13:58   #7112
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus. View Post
Hi Praful,

You spotted me at AutoSpa,JP nagar. I did not realise Fiat Palio was yours, i guess you were on the phone.I look forward to see you around and will definetly acknowledge next time.
Yea I was chatting away to kill time while they worked on my car. When I spotted the stickers I kept the phone to talk to the owner, only to realize that you left on the bike with AutoSpa guy!

Next time!

Man this is the second time in months I've been spotted! And got a acknowledgment! Lol
Old 8th November 2010, 14:47   #7113
BHPian

Spotted a BLACK INNOVA with live to drive sticker on the rear bumper near BSK, PESIT college, I merged into your lane to show you my stickers and i don't know if you noticed it.

Spotted a silver/gray zen with rally.co.in and "got bhp?" stickers near sankey tank last week.
Old 8th November 2010, 15:24   #7114
Senior - BHPian

I saw a M800 with a big Team Bhp sticker across the windshield.When I asked him what this Tbhp is ,he said you get this "racing" team sticker at all sticker shops .He liked the look and so he bought it :O

BTW this was somewhere near Kasargod on the Nh17 ,about 50 kms from Mangalore
Old 8th November 2010, 17:19   #7115
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this bhpian with this family before the hosur toll gate. I was right behind you.

I also spotted a silver i10 After Krishagiri. Couldn't take a picture.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-teambhpindica.jpg  

Old 8th November 2010, 18:51   #7116
BHPian

Spotted a white Ford Figo (TN-**-**-1451) by Anna Arch signal this afternoon with LTD on the rear bumper.
Old 8th November 2010, 19:24   #7117
Senior - BHPian

had a unpleasant spotting this morning on the BETL. since it had been raining continuously for the second day, the visibility was reduced and one would think people would at least stick to the speed limits. i was wrong.

anyways, many cars zipped past me but one caught my attention - a blue Punto with got BHP? on the rear bumper. this person would have been easily driving over 100km/h. after paying the toll, this person took off like it was a drag race and vanished within 5secs!

i really hope he or she isn't a BHPian.

visibility
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag1150.jpg

blue Punto
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag1152.jpg

blue Punto vanishing
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag1153.jpg
Old 8th November 2010, 20:53   #7118
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post
Spotted this bhpian with this family before the hosur toll gate. I was right behind you.

I also spotted a silver i10 After Krishagiri. Couldn't take a picture.
I spotted a Black Figo near Ambur on the NH46 (beyond krishnagiri) and I waved. It was a KA 03 MM XXXX. I was in a grey i10.

Was that you by any chance ?
Old 8th November 2010, 21:17   #7119
BHPian

Spotted today in front of Aaranya Restaurant, HSR Layout at 7:45 pm a Black Baleno (KA 03 XX 2825) with team-bhp sticker at the centre of rear bumper.

Who was it?
Old 8th November 2010, 21:38   #7120

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
had a unpleasant spotting this morning on the BETL. since it had been raining continuously for the second day, the visibility was reduced and one would think people would at least stick to the speed limits. i was wrong.

anyways, many cars zipped past me but one caught my attention - a blue Punto with got BHP? on the rear bumper. this person would have been easily driving over 100km/h. after paying the toll, this person took off like it was a drag race and vanished within 5secs!

i really hope he or she isn't a BHPian.

visibility
Attachment 450798

blue Punto
Attachment 450799

blue Punto vanishing
Attachment 450800
may be he was getting late for a meeting!

no no... it aint my car
Old 8th November 2010, 22:46   #7121
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praneet71 View Post
Multiple Spottings in Noida

Which Car: Maruti Omni BR (couldnt get the complete number due to traffic)
Which Color: Blue
Where: Opposite Sector 16
When: 13th Jan'10; around 8:45 am
Sticker:I Drive Safe

I know I am responding almost a year late but still i am glad that you spotted me, Blue OMNI BR registration. I commute to North Campus through sec-16 early morning, around 8 am or so.
Old 9th November 2010, 00:34   #7122
BHPian

Spotted a lady driven ANHC Golden colour enroute from gundalapet heading towards mysore on sunday 7th nov.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_0280.jpg

Spotted again on the same road a silver getz i even tried to take a picture of the driver a pity the shot came out blurred.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_0287.jpg

Please identify yourself , sorry was really hungry so did not stop to say hi.
Old 9th November 2010, 01:03   #7123
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvishwanathan View Post
Who are you buddy ? I am right behind you at this point in time at lamington road. Black esteem M H 04 DN 8485.

The guy driving is on the phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvishwanathan View Post
Oops forgot to mention , you had a got bhp stickered on the LHS of the rear bumper and a transparent team-bhp url on the rear numberplate.
You spotted this guy : Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community
Old 9th November 2010, 10:02   #7124
Senior - BHPian

Spotted my car's identical twin yesterday on Elevated Expressway.

It was a shiny brand new Electric Red i10 1.1 ERA with I DRIVE SAFE sticker on the RHS of rear bumper.

The owner was indeed driving safe - driving within the speed limits and giving proper indication before lane changes.

I gave a blink after you overtook me when I had slowed down for the speed gun.

Who are you ?

Rohan
Old 9th November 2010, 11:11   #7125
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
yeah man.. the same guy

Most Viewed