Team-BHP - Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/112070-team-bhp-stickers-here-post-sightings-pics-them-your-car-500.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milestone (Post 2168666)
Spotted white Figo with "drivenby" and "www.team-bhp.com" transperant stickers, was following you on Haralur road yesterday around 6 PM and at last you turned to "Raindrop Apartments".

That's Viddy's car you spotted.

Quote:

Originally Posted by raghu230506 (Post 2168543)
I was right behind you till you took right to enter the HP parking lot next to TIMKEN.

that is not a parking lot; well, it used to be. they've built a new facility there and now it is called EC2 campus. i used to be located there before being shifted to EC1.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ch.nathan (Post 2168583)
Spotted a SAFARI in Banaswadi Main Road KA-xxx-6764 in front of More yday evening 8pm.
I was in my Activa, flashed my headlights, but you wouldn't have noticed.

was it a greenish Safari with LTD on the bumper?

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronH4WK (Post 2168717)
was it a greenish Safari with LTD on the bumper?

Yep. Have you also seen this earlier?

spotter a tbhp sticker (LTD) for the first time in Coimbatore. IIRC, an Ikon reg no: TN37 Y3**0. At Cross cut road today morning

Quote:

Originally Posted by ch.nathan (Post 2168724)
Yep. Have you also seen this earlier?

yep; post 7467. saw it parked in front of the HDFC ATM.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milestone (Post 2168666)
If its blushing red and parked next to Tower3 staircase, it would be my car :).

Spotted white Figo with "drivenby" and "www.team-bhp.com" transperant stickers, was following you on Haralur road yesterday around 6 PM and at last you turned to "Raindrop Apartments".

Cheers !!!

Yeah that's my car you spotted. Was driving back from work. I slowed down a bit as you were continuously flashing and tailgating and did not know why. Then you overtook on the narrow stretch with a 2 wheeler coming from the opposite side. Had no choice but to brake and give you way to cut back in cause you were very close to my front fender.

Then I saw the sticker and realised why you were flashing so much. A little later I got ahead as you were following a slow truck.

Pls. remember to drive safe on such a narrow road. I barely go past 50-60kmph on that whole road and am doubly careful overtaking only when the opposite stretch is completely empty.

Many times I have cars/2 wheelers trying to overtake from my right when I'm about to turn into my apartment so I indicate well in advance and don't let anyone overtake from behind when I'm turning in.

ps: What headlights are you running? they were like rainbow coloured.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iikish (Post 2167683)
I think the density of cars with tbhp stickers in Chennai is quite less. I was there for 2 days in Chennai recently and could not spot a single car with the stickers!

and btw.. you should change your location to Chennai! I hope you arent trying to get spotted in chennai when you are in bangalore ;)

But i hate to shout out that I am in Chennai :mad:

And its a KA reg plate, mind you ! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by josejoseph (Post 2167293)
Have seen this red Swift in Cochin many times, but never managed to click picture. Finally I managed to click picture y'day night at Kadavanthara junc. BHPian please identify yourself.

Today morning, I saw a 98 model gold color Zen at Kadavanthara with Got-BHP and LCLC stickers at the rear.

Saw both these cars again y'day. The Swift at Kaloor-Kadavanthara road and the Zen in a house in Kadavanthara.

Also spotted a white Figo KL 7 BP 2XXX at Kaloor-Kadavanthara y'day night.

Thanks,
Jose.

Finally spotted a T-BHP car in Pune , a Red Indigo CS on the Solapur road went to Wanowrie towards Clover Village , i was behind you all the way in an OHC VTEC - Dark Blue

Yesterday at 7 PM, I spotted 2 cars in Spencer's parking on Sarjapur Road.
1. Blue Beat with 2 stickers right in the middle of the rear windshield (I wonder how the driver manages to see the traffic behind him/her with these stickers!)
2. White Figo driven by a young man and an older man (apparently the father of the driver) on the passenger seat. It was nice to see both wearing seatbelts, although the car was being parked. I saw the transparent www.team-bhp.com sticker on the car's rear (near number plate), entered the supermarket and then my tubelight glowed, that I should have stopped to say hi :-(..

Quote:

Originally Posted by vid6639 (Post 2168788)
Yeah that's my car you spotted.........well in advance and don't let anyone overtake from behind when I'm turning in.

ps: What headlights are you running? they were like rainbow coloured.

I anticipated there was space for overtake, my mistake apologies.

Its Osram night breaker (stock specs), was it too bright or disturbing?

Cheers !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milestone (Post 2169089)
I anticipated there was space for overtake, my mistake apologies.

Its Osram night breaker (stock specs), was it too bright or disturbing?

Cheers !!!

Once you overtook I saw the stickers, and thought that you were going to stop to chat that's why I followed right behind you for a while.

The lights were bright, but not overly so or disturbing. I noticed that the colour wasn't yellowing but had a whitish tinge to it. By the way if you flash the nightbreakers a lot they are known to decrease in life.

I have the X-treme powers which have the same issues, that's why I didn't flash until absolutely necessary.:D

Thats my silver ghost when i did my trip to Mysore last week :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by vid6639 (Post 2169187)
Once you overtook I saw the stickers, and thought that you were going to stop to chat that's why I followed right behind you for a while.

The lights were bright, but not overly so or disturbing. I noticed that the colour wasn't yellowing but had a whitish tinge to it. By the way if you flash the nightbreakers a lot they are known to decrease in life.

I have the X-treme powers which have the same issues, that's why I didn't flash until absolutely necessary.:D

Frankly, I was little hesitant to stop. Next time will definitely pull over :)..
And, by the way thanks for the info on use of nightbreakers.

Cheers !!!

Spotted a white Swift ZXi with JH regn. at Menaka today.

Since Tuesday, I've seen 4 cars with TBHP stickers. Seems like there are so many BHPians in Cochin.

Thanks,
Jose.