Search this Thread
Old 6th January 2011, 23:32   #7771
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh K R View Post
Today's Spotting :
II.

White coloured I-20 Crdi Asta ABS ( KA 05 xx 37xx) with LTD sticker on the rear hatch glass. You were going on Double road & climbed the flyover towards Residency road. This was today morning around 10 AM.

III.

Silver coloured Alto ( Don't have the reg.no) with LCLC on the rear hatch on the down ramp of the richmond circle flyover towards residency road around 10 AM today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh K R View Post
If u check my post # 7740 of yesterday, i had reported spotting this very same i20 yesterday on KH road. We you driving the Silver Alto ? In the same post i had reported spotting a silver Alto on the richmond flyover down ramp yesterday.
Wow, were you also heading that way ? Guess I missed you then. Yeah it is the same I20 and same Alto but my car is also White . Finally I got spotted !!

Spotted two bhpians today around 10PM:

Silver swift vdi with a redlining sticker on the rear bumper on old airport road after life style signal, followed you till hudson circle where you turned right towards majestic.

White swift with a GB sticker at the back on old airport road ( both swifts were going next to each other in front of bishop cottons girl's school and I was behind them ) and you took a left at richmond circle signal and headed towards shantinagar/double road.

Identify yourselves guys.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-abcd0020.jpg  

Last edited by prguru : 6th January 2011 at 23:48.
Old 7th January 2011, 06:49   #7772
Senior - BHPian

Took a while for me to get around to posting this one.
Spotted black Ikon Flair with number ending 6628, Sunday Jan 2nd afternoon.
You overtook me at Dairy Circle, and I followed you up to Sony World signal.
You were driving fast, but you weren't very effective
Who are you, BHP-ian?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20110102_153853.jpg  

Old 7th January 2011, 09:27   #7773
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykal shoemaker View Post
Anyone else faced this issue while ordering?
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadie_swift View Post
@mykal shoemaker -

I Did!! I Did!!

I also faced this same issue.
Sorry about the trouble, this issue has been sorted out. Please try again & update. In case you see the error again, drop me a PM.

Thanks
Old 7th January 2011, 12:59   #7774
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a White Alto KL-07-BK-7xx1 with "Got BHP?" sticker on the rear bumper inside Infopark, Cochin.
Old 7th January 2011, 13:02   #7775
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
mashe, can't see anything
Chettaa, you see, there were a lot of 'couples' in that area, close to the parked car. When I paused there briefly to snap a pic, got a lot of stares (perhaps, why is this guy intruding into "our" space). Couldn't adjust the mode - mine is a 5800XM - needs careful setting of the mode and exposure to get decent pics at night

The BHPian is yet to reveal himself

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Folks pls disguise the numbers of the cars you photograph and post on the forum!
Well, I have a small doubt - if people do that on the road, then it'll be illegal. Then why mask it here in the forum if I'm clicking a pic from the street? Okay okay, there are people ready to pounce on me - if the pic is not of an exotic, or some rare mod, then is there a problem in revealing the number?
Old 7th January 2011, 13:28   #7776
BHPian

Spotted a Hyundai Accent parked near IOC Bellandur and Salarpura Softzone with number 3880 ( i think ). It had the "LTD" and "Driven by T-BHP" stickers on the back. Please identify yourself T-BHPian.
Old 7th January 2011, 13:58   #7777
BHPian

3 Spottings to report at GR Tech Park, WhiteField, Bangalore (in front of Vayu Block)

1. Maroon Esteem with sticker on the front
2. Silver Palio with sticker on the back
3. Black Alto LXi with the transparent strip on the rear windshield (regular sighting)

Good to see a few TBhpians around work place

BTW, I need to remove a Team-bhp sticker from by car bumper. I have read in a old post on this thread that it doesn't harm the paint and leaves no residue, is this True? Also should I just prick the edge and then pull-it Off? or is there any other method that anyone has tried? I'm paranoid to remove it, but love to change the one is have.. Please help!!!
Old 7th January 2011, 13:58   #7778
BHPian

Acknowledged the member with LTD on rear shield on a really swift white Swift, I was about to switch lanes to take U turn near Kadubisanahalli on ORR yesterday- 6th night by 20:45 or so. I was in my truck with LTD sticker on rear glass, got only a glimpse of your hand and did not get registration number right.
It was nice seeing you!
Old 7th January 2011, 14:00   #7779
Senior - BHPian

Saw an Indica Xeta on Bannerghatta Road, near Bata Showroom yesterday evening with LTD and IDS stickers on the rear hatch. Sorry mate, i could not catch you handle (it was rather long though )
Old 7th January 2011, 14:18   #7780
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner666 View Post
Even I initially thought so as I too had spotted a similar one and posted but no response. The one spotted earlier was this.

And the one spotted most recently was this. Both had LTD but at different places. Everything else except the alloys look similar. Guess if the owners themselves are getting confused with their rides.

Both the pics are attached in the order they were spotted as I could not figure out how to insert text in between the pics.
The first one
I spotted the same safari yesterday parked outside my office. The driver was sleeping in the car. I checked with him but he had no idea about the sticker.
Cheers, Sid
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0581.jpg  

Old 7th January 2011, 15:48   #7781
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Folks pls disguise the numbers of the cars you photograph and post on the forum!
Any particular reason for this? I dont seem to get it what harm it will cause if car numbers are visible in the photo? Kindly elaborate....
Old 7th January 2011, 15:59   #7782
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenster View Post
3 Spottings to report at GR Tech Park, WhiteField, Bangalore (in front of Vayu Block)

x snip x

Good to see a few TBhpians around work place
i sometimes come there to pick up my better half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenster View Post
BTW, I need to remove a Team-bhp sticker from by car bumper. I have read in a old post on this thread that it doesn't harm the paint and leaves no residue, is this True? Also should I just prick the edge and then pull-it Off? or is there any other method that anyone has tried? I'm paranoid to remove it, but love to change the one is have.. Please help!!!
it doesn't harm the paint mate. i've removed all the stickers (read 7) on my car and put a new set in place. you can peel it off, but do it slowly.
Old 7th January 2011, 16:43   #7783
BHPian

Today I parked next to a new Honda City that has something familiar in its number plate too. It has a smaller version of what I have, and in darkness of basement the phone camera wasn't good enough to capture the stickers.

And unbelievable coincidence is except 1 letter in the series, first 5 and last 4 letters of reg. numbers are identical

BTW I need a small transparent URL sticker for my new car. (I can buy 13 and give away 12 but don't have that may friends) If someone has a spare I'd love to pick up.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20110107_104440_564_india.jpg  

Old 7th January 2011, 16:52   #7784
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid1509 View Post
I spotted the same safari yesterday parked outside my office. The driver was sleeping in the car. I checked with him but he had no idea about the sticker.
Cheers, Sid
Now this Safari is turning out to be one MYSTERY CAR wherein with so many spottings ( maybe the highest in Delhi/NCR ) and no one to claim it.
Old 7th January 2011, 18:13   #7785
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post
Now this Safari is turning out to be one MYSTERY CAR wherein with so many spottings ( maybe the highest in Delhi/NCR ) and no one to claim it.

Lol...next time I am gonna make the driver call up the owner!!!

Most Viewed