Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2011, 16:07   #8326
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
@maverick145

Could you please reply to the order email that you received from the Team-BHP Store itself. (Preferred)

or use the contact form : Team-BHP - Contact Us

Thanks,
R
Hey Rehaan. I haven't got any reply to the mail that I sent earlier. Is it possible for you to check the status of the same and let me know?

Thanks.
Old 15th February 2011, 17:42   #8327
BHPian

An Orange (Orangish) Alto, KA-01-MC-xxxx, spotted around my area! Was seen on Hesaraghatta road, leaving the road leading to my college, Acharya Institutes, at around 3:00 PM today.

Who are you?
Old 15th February 2011, 17:51   #8328
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwlele View Post
Finally i am spotted after 2 months. Ajay that is me heading off to work. I hope i was driving safe
I thoughtttttttt so!

AFAIK, there are only 2 Solar Orange Indica Vistas in Pune with Team BHP stickers on them. One is yours and other is mine.

Amit, dont mind, but I think your Vista needs a good wash.
Old 15th February 2011, 22:59   #8329
LNK
BHPian

An Innova this time, a golden-ish one. With a LTD sticker. on that Whitefield road (towards Forum Value Mall). I was right behind you, flashed waved, but no response. You took one of the lefts there.
Old 16th February 2011, 00:00   #8330
BHPian

Spotted this xylo heading towards kr puram railway station at around 10 am today. You probably took the ramp and headed towards marathalli. Please identify yourself.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00106201102151008.jpg  

Old 16th February 2011, 00:13   #8331
Senior - BHPian

Spotted - Hyundai Santro today 9.30PM at Mekhri circle underpass Driven by a bald person. Car number ending 9009 or something couldn't take a picture too much traffic.

Spotted this red figo number ending 5635 couple of days ago. Had it on the phone forgot to post it.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-figo.jpg  

Old 16th February 2011, 00:35   #8332
BHPian

Hi,

On 12th Feb. evening on the road which links to LBS and eastern express highway, another T-Bhpien, who was in his Swift, greeted me, first I got confused but later after looking at sticker I realised and opened my window and greeted him. couldn't took picture nor able to remember number, may I request to the person to reveal his identity.
here is pic of my car with sticker. Actually, I have stickers on my car for last 1 year ( 4 months I was in Bangalore, 4 months I was in Gurgaon and offcourse for some time I was in Mumbai also) but no one has spotted my car
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-2.jpg  

Old 16th February 2011, 04:49   #8333
BHPian

I did spotted your i20 at badarpur border around evening in month of august or September . I was in my swift . You have two stickers one is live to dive and other one is got bhp on rear bumper . Let me know if i am correct .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuj_Mumbai View Post
Hi,

On 12th Feb. evening on the road which links to LBS and eastern express highway, another T-Bhpien, who was in his Swift, greeted me, first I got confused but later after looking at sticker I realised and opened my window and greeted him. couldn't took picture nor able to remember number, may I request to the person to reveal his identity.
here is pic of my car with sticker. Actually, I have stickers on my car for last 1 year ( 4 months I was in Bangalore, 4 months I was in Gurgaon and offcourse for some time I was in Mumbai also) but no one has spotted my car
Old 16th February 2011, 09:50   #8334
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Silver Swift this morning behind graphite india in white field.

It had a Live to Drive sticker on the front bumper and a Got Bhp? on the rear boot! I flashed my lights at you, I was coming from the opposite direction in a Silver Palio!
Old 16th February 2011, 10:52   #8335
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prguru View Post
Spotted this xylo heading towards kr puram railway station at around 10 am today. You probably took the ramp and headed towards marathalli. Please identify yourself.
That's Shishir's Xylo, which I had spotted in Forum mall long ago, and here: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2037995
Old 16th February 2011, 12:22   #8336
BHPian

Anuj that was me I was on my way home from work. I work in the Ghatkopar area how about you?
Old 16th February 2011, 13:30   #8337
Senior - BHPian

Saw a Red Punto, parked in my Phase 3 (Hinjewadi) office today noon. Registered MH01 -AR XXXX. A very well kept car i must say. The red looks ravishing.

Dude, we work in the same company, my car is parked diagonally opposite to yours (the Skoda with missing logo).
Old 16th February 2011, 13:44   #8338
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safari_Beast View Post
I did spotted your i20 at badarpur border around evening in month of august or September . I was in my swift . You have two stickers one is live to dive and other one is got bhp on rear bumper . Let me know if i am correct .
Yes, you are right I have 2 stickers on rear Bumper. Sorry, I couldn't greet you at that time, on 6th September I came to Gurgaon and was there till 31st December. Nevertheless, If I come again to Gurgaon I can PM you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth View Post
Anuj that was me I was on my way home from work. I work in the Ghatkopar area how about you?
Thanks Macbeth. I was also coming from office ( Vikhroli - Godrej Compound) but I went to office just to attend training, else either go to Goregaon office or work from Home. And yes, sorry for my initial reaction, when you went ahead I realised that you are T-Bhpien.
Old 16th February 2011, 20:23   #8339
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudharma View Post
At around 11 AM, Spotted a Hyundai I10 near Sanjaynagar police station, Bangalore, with " Live to Drive" sticker on the rear windscreen . Will the Bhpian identify himself? ( Infact this is the 1st time another BHpian spotted in Sanjaynagar area.)
color please? I frequent that area often and my ltd sticker below the rear windscreen. There is another bhpian i know who stays near rmv hospital.
Old 16th February 2011, 20:56   #8340
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwiz1 View Post
The White i10, around Tata Institute, Yesvantpur.. Who were you?

I was in the black Ford ikon who flashed.
@amit,
Was this on Sunday night, if yes, that was me. Somehow i missed your posting. @optimist pointed me your posting today.

Last edited by rk_sans : 16th February 2011 at 20:58.

Most Viewed