Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd March 2011, 10:25   #8911
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeev k View Post
I have noticed one thing. The T-Bhp stickers are not pasted horizontally or in a neat manner. The attached pics is self explanatory. Better that members take care to stick them properly and not in any haste.
I have also noticed this from various pictures. Not sure about the haste factoer, but many a times, these stickers are also used to cover up scratch/dent marks!
Old 22nd March 2011, 10:32   #8912
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Chaand View Post
I have also noticed this from various pictures. Not sure about the haste factoer, but many a times, these stickers are also used to cover up scratch/dent marks!
slight geometry etc also at work here.
its a straight sticker, and when you align it to one edge on wherever you put it(mostly fenders), by the time you finish, the alignment goes awry cos of the curve.
unless you put it up bang in the centre.
Old 22nd March 2011, 10:52   #8913
Senior - BHPian

So ended up visiting the same society in Kondhwa again yesterday. This time i did not bump into @murtazaghiya but guess who i bumped into?
His ride!
Here are some snaps of this well done up ride.Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-mgr.jpgTeam-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-mgr2.jpgTeam-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-mgr3.jpg
Old 22nd March 2011, 10:58   #8914
BHPian

Spotted a blue Alto on Baner road with number MH06----. The car turned left inside Hotel Green Park. Honked but the driver was busy with taking the turn. Sorry no pics..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsaab View Post
So ended up visiting the same society in Kondhwa again yesterday. This time i did not bump into @murtazaghiya but guess who i bumped into?
His ride!
Here are some snaps of this well done up ride.Attachment 521583Attachment 521584Attachment 521585
Cool! My car has been spotted the 2nd time on this thread. Once in Mumbai exactly a year ago on 1st April!

Btw, the P220 next to the car also sports a sticker on the rear plate

Last edited by MurtazaGhiya : 22nd March 2011 at 11:00.
Old 22nd March 2011, 12:15   #8915
Senior - BHPian

who was the BHPian with Gripen on the boot lid of his silver Baleno saying nasty things about me to his passenger at the Madiwala market signal?!

when you pulled up beside me at the 1st block signal, i looked at your car and wondered if it would be sporting the Team-BHP stickers. afterwards when you passed me in front of the K.A.R.P camp, what caught my attention was the Gripen sticker - ah, another fighter junkie, i thought! when you were about 10ft from me i noticed the white/red/white pattern on the top of the rear windscreen and walla!

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc01377.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc01378.jpg

nice driving. was it because i was tailing you?

just kidding mate!
Old 22nd March 2011, 12:31   #8916
BHPian

Today morning, spotted a Red Swift (ending with x770) with black skirting and the yellow "Live to Drive" sticker on the bottom left side of the rear bumper. This was in HAL 3rd stage.

You stopped in the middle of the narrow road. Thought you are waiting for someone, so honked twice. Only then I saw you kid get down (to go to the play school) and then saw the BHP sticker. I was in the Zen behind you.
Old 22nd March 2011, 12:35   #8917
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post
Spotted these 2 Cars with TBH Stickers in CP when i went with my colleauge to get FFE installed in his Accent

Sorry for the bad quality pics.BB camera sucks.

Got BHP & LTD but the car looked over pimped with stickers like BMW POWER , LOST BOYS & various other sticker. Sorry to say buddy but besides the TBHP stickers only the K&N was digestible IMO
The Getz is usually spotted on Mathura Road at approx. 9.30 am on working days. It is parked diagonally opposite to the BMW showroom (D'che Motoren), a few buildings ahead of my office. Have tried to get his attention on 2 occasions, but got no response.
Old 22nd March 2011, 13:53   #8918
Senior - BHPian

just remembered; i think i spotted a maroon Palio Stile on the NGEF bypass this morning at around 10:18. if i'm right, it had a older version of the Driven By sticker on the lower middle part of the hatch.
Old 22nd March 2011, 13:57   #8919
BHPian

MH-04 passing White Scorpio last week in Thane. I was right behind you on my bike in the evening. I honked twice but you were busy navigating through the traffic outside Prashant corner in Panchpakhadi. You then turned right and then left after the old hotel Shivsagar. I was all the way behind you trying to catch up but the darn traffic played a spoilsport. You then turned right again towards Center Point. Could not take pictures for obvious reasons.

Till date this is the first car that I have seen in Thane wearing the TeamBHP stickers. If you are reading this, it would be nice to meet you. By the way, yours is a nice ride.
Old 22nd March 2011, 16:22   #8920
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurtazaGhiya View Post
Spotted a blue Alto on Baner road with number MH06----. The car turned left inside Hotel Green Park. Honked but the driver was busy with taking the turn. Sorry no pics..
hey that was me!! just one day in pune and I get spotted.. way to go!!! I was there for a friend's wedding. am still here. so you may spot me again

sorry I'm not familiar with the place and had to look around for the hotel so didn't notice u honking
Old 22nd March 2011, 17:02   #8921
BHPian

Live reporting!!

Spotted WB registered Baleno near Forum, Koramangala sporting the Red Black LClC sticker on the rear bumper - right side and the transparent W3 sticker in the center of the rear windshield..

Cheers
Uday
Old 22nd March 2011, 17:54   #8922
Senior - BHPian

^ was it a black Baleno? if yes, it could be this car: 2005 Baleno Lxi - The BlackPearl - BlackPearl's Photo Gallery - Team-BHP

The car was sold to someone at Bangalore couple of years back - but IIRC, it didn't have the TBHP Stickers at that time.
Old 22nd March 2011, 18:10   #8923
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nileshch View Post
Today morning, spotted a Red Swift (ending with x770) with black skirting and the yellow "Live to Drive" sticker on the bottom left side of the rear bumper. This was in HAL 3rd stage.

You stopped in the middle of the narrow road. Thought you are waiting for someone, so honked twice. Only then I saw you kid get down (to go to the play school) and then saw the BHP sticker. I was in the Zen behind you.
Hi Nilesh, That was me. I generally pick-up/drop my kid to play school every morning/afternoon. Sorry about blocking the road, really 'narrow' you know!!
Old 22nd March 2011, 19:13   #8924
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
^ was it a black Baleno? if yes, it could be this car: 2005 Baleno Lxi - The BlackPearl - BlackPearl's Photo Gallery - Team-BHP

The car was sold to someone at Bangalore couple of years back - but IIRC, it didn't have the TBHP Stickers at that time.
No, it was a silky beige kind of color, not the one you have referred to :-). Ran out of memory on my mobile cam, else would have clicked a snap, since for a change I wasnt driving and had a spotting too!!
Old 22nd March 2011, 19:25   #8925
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpbopanna View Post
Hi Nilesh, That was me. I generally pick-up/drop my kid to play school every morning/afternoon. Sorry about blocking the road, really 'narrow' you know!!
Hey that's cool. I was in a hurry and did not stop. Later thought, could've chatted with you for a few minutes. That road is really narrow, with cars parked on both sides!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks