Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th April 2011, 11:14   #9151
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

I got spotted finally! Brand new white ANHC reg no 2600 driven by a smart looking guy in blue tee and cool shades! You were honking at me in traffic jam and I ignored it for quite a while before you waved and I waved back. Waited for you after Hinjewadi circle to check for stickers and exchange another wave. Didn't see any though! Who are you fellow BHPian?
Old 8th April 2011, 11:16   #9152
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
I got spotted finally! Brand new white ANHC reg no 2600 driven by a smart looking guy in blue tee and cool shades! You were honking at me in traffic jam and I ignored it for quite a while before you waved and I waved back. Waited for you after Hinjewadi circle to check for stickers and exchange another wave. Didn't see any though! Who are you fellow BHPian?

Its meee....check the post above.
Thanks for the compliment. See didn't I say some pages back that you spot me and I will acknowledge.
Sorry Dude couldn't wait as was running late on a meeting (currently posting while I am in meeting , would like to catchup with you though).

Self spotting myself again
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_9288.jpg  

Last edited by RemingtonSteele : 8th April 2011 at 11:26.
Old 8th April 2011, 11:21   #9153
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DueLLeR View Post
First my most recent spotting - Saw this MH-03 registered white Wagon R on the way out of Hinjewadi IT Park, Pune on 7th April 2011 at around 6.45 pm. Flashed at the car and rolled down the window after turning on to the Mumbai-Pune bypass road. Later, overtook the car to let the TBHPian see my LTD sticker.The driver acknowledged with a thumbs up and a wave. Who are you buddy?
Hi Dueller, You spotted me, nice to see your clean white CRDI,i was there to pick my wife and detoured from highway towards chinchwad. Also noticed your TEAM-BHP.COM sticker on rear windshield and waved happily coz this is first time in 2 yrs somebody spotted me

Badluck that LTD is stolen, this is one of the most loved sticker on Team-Bhp
Old 8th April 2011, 11:26   #9154
BHPian

Spotted this Red i10 near the junction before Sagar Apollo Hospital today around 9:30 AM.

It has 5 T-BHP stickers! who is that proud BHPian?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image0708.jpg
Old 8th April 2011, 11:26   #9155
BHPian

Yesterday night @ around 9.30 PM, spotted Alto - TN 38 AP 5059 on Old Airport Road, it had LTD sticker on hatch. Identify yourself buddy.

Cheers !!!
Old 8th April 2011, 11:31   #9156
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemingtonSteele View Post
Today was my spotting day, I spotted not 1 but 2 BHPians in span of 10 minutes.
Spotted Vento at Hinjewadi regular traffic jam in the morning around 10:50 AM, MH12 XX X544.
Me too in same jam at approx the same time! But never been spotted. :P

Incidentally, I was returning home at around 10 pm a couple of days ago, when I was being honked/flashed at by a Vista behind me for around five minutes on the NH4. I slowed down and tried to let him pass, but he didnt. Still occasionally honking and flashing.
Was it some bhpian trying to get my attention?
Old 8th April 2011, 11:37   #9157
BHPian

This is my office parking lot. Who are you mate?
Grey Ritz - Ending with 1130.
Sorry for the bad picture quality.. captured using my mobile in the basement parking low light condition. It looked much better on my phone :(

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img48_2.jpg
Old 8th April 2011, 11:46   #9158
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajo View Post
Sajo I know where you work and thought that was you! Turns out it was our pal Remington Steele.

Quote:
Its meee....check the post above.
Thanks for the compliment. See didn't I say some pages back that you spot me and I will acknowledge.
Sorry Dude couldn't wait as was running late on a meeting (currently posting while I am in meeting , would like to catchup with you though).
Cross post! I composed it in the lift on my BlackBerry which is why I must have missed your post

Nice car! ANHC looks lovely in white (like Vento!) You zipped by so quickly I didn't even spot your sticker hehe- now I know why!
Feels good to be spotted & acknowledged.
Old 8th April 2011, 11:59   #9159
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajo View Post
Sajo, even i was in the same jam this morning. Rather, am in the same jam EVERY morning .
Forget someone spotting me, I have been unable to spot anyone of you till date. Hmm, need to stop cursing the idiots around and pay attention to cars around me.
Old 8th April 2011, 12:34   #9160
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
Sajo, even i was in the same jam this morning. Rather, am in the same jam EVERY morning .
Forget someone spotting me, I have been unable to spot anyone of you till date. Hmm, need to stop cursing the idiots around and pay attention to cars around me.
But me spotted you a couple of times. :-). Cant miss that nice Laura with the missing logos!
Old 8th April 2011, 13:34   #9161
BHPian

Quote:
Today was my spotting day, I spotted not 1 but 2 BHPians in span of 10 minutes.
Spotted Vento at Hinjewadi regular traffic jam in the morning around 10:50 AM, MH12 XX X544. I guess a fab White Vento with both the logos gone (sorry mate) has become identity of Noopster (if I am not wrong??). I followed him right from the wakad flyover landing to Hinjewadi chowk, waved him in reply he waved too.

Then met fellow bhpian sushantr5 in my company elevator, I didn't know he works in the same company I work.
Actually, I was aware of your Honda City but didn't know who was the owner. Today luckily we arrived in office same time and finally I spotted white ANHC owner.
Old 8th April 2011, 13:42   #9162
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
Not true. We "spotted" each other at McD's .

Swanand's Laura is unmistakable with the one missing logo. Am sure most of you have seen it- it has a 3 digit number as well.
Old 8th April 2011, 13:57   #9163
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Not true. We "spotted" each other at McD's .

Swanand's Laura is unmistakable with the one missing logo. Am sure most of you have seen it- it has a 3 digit number as well.

Ok, yeah we did "Spot" each other

And yeah, the Laura has been "IN"famous in Hinjewadi now, cuz of all of us. The missing logos just seem to do it every now and then! Well at least once I aint cursing the guy who stole the logo. That feature has been the highlight of my car!
Old 8th April 2011, 14:18   #9164
BHPian

Spotted this Logan cab with I Drive Safe sticker in Jayanagar 9th block around 1.30PM , Does any Bhpian have a Cab leased out to a travel agency????
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00118201104081252.jpg  

Old 8th April 2011, 22:21   #9165
Team-BHP Support

Spotted a silver Santro KA 51 N **** at the Kundanahalli junction (going towards Whitefield) at about 9pm. It had a I Drive Safe sticker on the right on the rear bumper.

Also, spotted a silver Endeavor KA 01 **** in front of Innovative Multiplex at 9.15pm. It had a "got bhp?" sticker on the left side and a "live to drive" on the cover of the spare wheel.

Was on the phone during both the spottings so no picture.

Who are you folks?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks