Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2009, 19:10   #976
BANNED

i dont have a car currently so i have rather not much use for the stickers. but to all the guys with the sticker do be aware that the stickers represent a set of people who are interested in cars. the biggest one in India i suppose.

so please dont try to do some unwanted stunts and bring bad repute to this forum.
secondly isnt stickers a bait for the cops to fine you..?

anyways have fun with the stickers and drive safe.
Old 30th July 2009, 22:43   #977
BHPian

Spotted a silver INDICA VISTA with love cars live cars sticker in Vijayanagar, Spotted a white swift with got-bhp sticker at the same place where the vista was parked. Whose ever it is, I live like 500mtrs away from there
Old 31st July 2009, 03:05   #978
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this couple of weeks back when I was in Goa.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00413200907060904.jpg

Might we know who this is?
Old 31st July 2009, 12:47   #979
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live To Jive View Post
Very tastefully done. So many stickers but you've managed to keep the truck looking clean and uncluttered. Post the snaps of the roof soon.
Thanks Jive. That was the idea to have it look clean and uncluttered. the over-all placement of stickers was in my mind for about 2 weeks before i finally put it in place.

Will be posting the roof pics soon. Stay tuned.

Thanks once again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Lovely pictures bhagathmp.

Great to see so many spottings in this thread!!

cya
R
Thanks mate.

Reagrds
Bugs,
Old 31st July 2009, 13:16   #980
Senior - BHPian

I see a Red Palio Multijet parked here in RMZ Infinity right oppp to Indijoe. Its a KA xx xx 5077 number. Guys, identify please

If you see this before you leave from the place, pls ping me. Hehehe...
Old 31st July 2009, 18:31   #981
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Always a good sight!

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-moto_0558.jpg
Old 31st July 2009, 18:38   #982
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
I see a Red Palio Multijet parked here in RMZ Infinity right oppp to Indijoe. Its a KA xx xx 5077 number. Guys, identify please

If you see this before you leave from the place, pls ping me. Hehehe...
MJ would suggest you stand near the car and keep staring at the sticker, if its a bhpian I am sure he/she would have one eye on the car wherever they are

And do post if u managed, I stay behind Shell
Old 31st July 2009, 19:13   #983

its more like a status symbol to have the sticker in the car. driving with it like a privileged one in the road is worth plenty compared to the rate of buying, lol and its immaterial if its a low end or a high end car, as long as there is a sticker of TEAM BHP; it will make heads turn, i ve ordered and awaiting delivery,
Old 2nd August 2009, 18:06   #984
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by RishiSuri View Post
....Moderators what are your thoughts on having a flag?
Added to the list of possible merchandise - though i will say that there are other items that would probably be higher up in terms of general preference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliffHanger View Post
Why not a emblem or logo for team bhp?...
Actually this was also suggested by another member in the Suggestions thread and we are considering it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan_iitr View Post
....A bit OT, RBI has made second level authentication (IPIN) compulsory for all online transactions from 1st August.

Is Team-BHP shop also planning to upgrade to this new system of second level authentication ?....
At the moment the sticker payments are routed through paypal. So we will do as they prescribe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy View Post
MJ would suggest you stand near the car and keep staring at the sticker...
Lol. So creepy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toll gate View Post
its more like a status symbol to have the sticker in the car. driving with it like a privileged one in the road is worth plenty compared to the rate of buying, lol and its immaterial if its a low end or a high end car, as long as there is a sticker of TEAM BHP; it will make heads turn, i ve ordered and awaiting delivery,
You need not be "priviledged" to display a Team-BHP sticker, as they are available to members and non-members alike. All it requires is that you agree with and represent what this forum stands for, which i guess could be a privilege.

cya
R
Old 2nd August 2009, 18:48   #985
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Added to the list of possible merchandise - though i will say that there are other items that would probably be higher up in terms of general preference.
why don't you take an opinion poll on what'll needs to be added to the list of merchandise. I'd put T-shirts and caps on top priority though but if you list out the stuff and put it on poll, we can get what most of us want.
Old 2nd August 2009, 19:29   #986
Senior - BHPian

Day before yesterday, was my first spotting ever of a TB stickered car. Brown Alto on JJ flyover, MH 01 regn.
Old 2nd August 2009, 20:02   #987
BHPian

yesterday i spotted a cab,a white sumo on intermediate ring road(kormangla) which had a got bhp sticker.
wonder was it rhe owner of the cabie who is a bhpian or the driver?
Old 2nd August 2009, 21:53   #988
Senior - BHPian

Walking near Vashi station I pass a iKon waiting at the Center One mall signal - spot a couple of T-BHP stickers. Decide to knock on the window and say hi - turns out to be our own Swale

Feels nice to bump into family everywhere.
Old 2nd August 2009, 22:24   #989
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted these 2 in Mahabaleshwar :
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-swift.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-qualis.jpg  

Old 3rd August 2009, 01:44   #990
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezydrive View Post
Saw this Spark near NH-8
Hey Thats me dude. Heres my link when i posted this http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ur-car-48.html

Glad to see that another fellow BHPian spotted my car and even took a picture. I wonder why you didn't wave at me , I've been dying to meet a fellow BHPian.

I do this Delhi -Gurgaon-Delhi Stretch from Mon-Fri for work so please tell me which car do you Drive and do you have a TBHP sticker on your car? If Yes then which one?

Also see my other car with the TBHP sticker on it on which i do the same stretch.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-060620092427.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-270520092313.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks