Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th May 2011, 15:38   #10081
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Saw one dark colored Palio, i think it was 1.6, with the 1.6 logo missing. It had the w3 sticker on the rear windscreen's left corner.
Old 27th May 2011, 16:22   #10082
Team-BHP Support

Was behind a black Santro (KA 05 XX 3183 - I think) with a "got bhp?" on the right of the rear bumper and the URL on the rear windshield at the Udupi Garden signal. Tried honking a few times without pissing off the others at the junction. Owner looked in the OVRM once, smiled; guess that was just to say he wouldn't move until the signal was green!

Was in my silver HR-reg. Corsa; hope you saw the stickers and realized why I was honking!
Old 27th May 2011, 17:59   #10083
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Hey DueLLer, pleasure's all mine. Your i20 looks gorgeous in white, and that LCLC sticker is so perfectly positioned on the LHS rear bumper- wish I'd thought of it. Did you spot the identical sticker on my RHS rear windscreen?

Yeah, my logos went in second week of ownership! I have spare logos that go on for TBHP meets, never otherwise!

BTW, Swanand_Inamdar was just a little ahead of us in the traffic jam. It was him I was talking to on the phone when I first spotted you! Cappuccino beige Laura, missing rear logo- can't miss!

I have started a thread on the Pune rains and the madness that ensues- would love to see you there!
Hey noopster, thank you for your kind words about my car! Yes, I did notice your LCLC sticker on your rear windscreen. Just a tip: the sticker is not very visible from the driving position of another car as the slant angle of the windscreen is quiet high. It could be missed on many potential spottings.

The glue used in the stickers is of good quality and you can peel them off and re-stick them elsewhere on your car. One downside of the good glue is that my LTD sticker was stolen by peeling it off! The LCLC sticker came in after that.

I didn't spot Swanand_Inamdar yesterday. However, I must tell you, he and I are colleagues. Any chance of you working for the same firm?

Will certainly contribute to your Pune rains thread.

Cheers!
DueLLeR
Old 27th May 2011, 18:13   #10084
BHPian

Spotted this Innova in GR Tech park (HP) basement parking yesterday evening. Sorry about the poor quality pic.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc01757.jpg  

Old 27th May 2011, 18:22   #10085
Senior - BHPian

Vehicle : Maroon Ford Ikon
Reg Number : Dont Remember!
Stickers : Live to Drive, On the rear bumper
Where : ORR, you passed me on the Sarjapur Road flyover
When : 5.40PM

Old 27th May 2011, 21:46   #10086
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
That was a nice turn Raj
LOL! Are you talking about the mess up at the signal?

As soon I saw the red light, I stopped considering the cop who was waving his hand must not have seen the red light. But he was frantically (& frustratingly) asking me to move!

Quote:
I flashed at you a couple of times but you were in a rush. Then I saw you go ahead of the Jetta and signal to him......and then at the signal - I confess it was me. I turned into the gas station that's why you didnt see me !
Yes, I saw you flash but I was more determined to catch up with the Jetta! For a moment, when I saw both of you'll together, I thought you must be returning after some T-BHP meet!

Quote:
I guessed it would be you since a white punto 90 hp towards Powai......and besides I see your Scorpio and Punto when I play badminton outside your home
LOL! Now thats news! You play outside my home... now you know my house! Lets meet up sometime soon then. where do you reside? I guess in Hiranandani itself.
Old 27th May 2011, 22:09   #10087
BHPian

Spotted a white swift Bangalore registration this evening at 8 outside MphasiS Mangalore gate. I followed the gentleman and he stopped near Mangalore Club and I enquired if he is a member and he seemed confused. When asked about the LCLC sticker on the boot door he told me the car belongs to his cousin and he had come this side to teach his co passenger to drive.

Did not capture a pic or make a note of the registration or even ask the person's name!

The car had a prominent BEKAL sticker on the rear windshield. Who are you bhpian?
Old 27th May 2011, 23:02   #10088
Senior - BHPian

Before I forget here is the regn number, 2281. Whew.
Red Spark. In parking lot near Hyderabad House Kormangala.
At around 10 in night. Friday 27.
Old 27th May 2011, 23:16   #10089
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
I was on the bike on the right lane. You moved from middle of the road to the right lane a couple of vehicles in front of me. The bus was still at the bus stop then. And started moving only when I was about to pass it.

I stick to the right lane from the HAL signal to this Kodihalli busstop and then move to the left lane immediately after this bus stop. This due to the fact that the bus stopping here (blocking left lane) makes it fairly easy for me to change lanes. Even on the bike I do not change lanes only because most of the time the left lane is faster here then the right lane.

I saw it I reported it. I had no other intention.
Lalu, I use this road everyday (since my residence is on this road). Had it been me in my i10 when you did that and caused my dad to suddenly brake, it would result in being honked at, and 5 consecutive high beam flicks. If these idiotic BMTC, Infant, TTs and private buses stop suddenly, I request you to please stop. I'm sure the Civic has better brakes than my M800 at least. Make a difference

Even better, stick to the right lane no matter what happens in front of you, like I (my dad) do.

@Spitfire: Fan photos from Bangalore Traffic Police | Facebook

According to the BTP, bikes on the right lane is "wrong", though I'm not sure why.
Old 28th May 2011, 00:13   #10090
BHPian

spotted this Lancer on JVLR near Powai, and i was trailing all the way till EE highway. the car was chauffeur-driven and had an elderly gentleman in the rear seat.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20110527_185032.jpg

who is this??

PS : awesome exhaust note!!
Old 28th May 2011, 00:27   #10091
BHPian

Spotted this swift in Mahadevpura heading towards ITPL today around 10:30 AM, you were behind me for some time , hope you spotted the sticker on my car. Please identify yourself.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-ddis.jpg  

Last edited by prguru : 28th May 2011 at 00:34.
Old 28th May 2011, 07:25   #10092
BHPian

What: Spotted a black Getz CRDi
Where: On road leading from sector 100 to sector 47, Noida. Near to Lotus Boulevard
When: 27th May Evening ~ 18:15
Sticker: Got BHP on left rear bumper
Where was I: In a Satin Gold Manza.

The car was driven by a lady. Who are you bhpian?

Last edited by amit1234singla : 28th May 2011 at 07:26.
Old 28th May 2011, 08:48   #10093
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_enthu_da View Post
spotted this Lancer on JVLR near Powai, and i was trailing all the way till EE highway. the car was chauffeur-driven and had an elderly gentleman in the rear seat.

Attachment 551680

who is this??

PS : awesome exhaust note!!
Hey, me too had seen the Lancer and was parallel to it all the way from IIT to EE highway.
Old 28th May 2011, 08:51   #10094
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick5490 View Post
Hey, me too had seen the Lancer and was parallel to it all the way from IIT to EE highway.
nice! but how is it that we didn't spot each other??!!!
i was in my blue Alto (with LTD and Got BHP on the rear)
Old 28th May 2011, 10:48   #10095
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P View Post
Spotted a Verna with "Love cars Live cars" greeted one another but soon took different roads. I was in me white OHC
HI .. If your OHC was HP registered and has a Lovely Sounding Exhaust and You were on Bannerghatta Road , then It was me in my AP registered RealEarth Colored Verna bearing LCLC . I waved to you as i was taking left at HSBC.
Its First time that i was spotted since i put that sticker some 2 years ago and that too in Bangalore where i was visiting ..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks