Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st July 2011, 12:20   #10846
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERWOOD View Post
Are they AP registered cars.Can you throw some light.?
[/quote]

The Alto pictured is DL registered and is mine while the Baleno is of a friend and is KA registered. I have spotted a AP registered Pearl Silver Baleno and Red Civic often on campus usually parked in the recreation centre.
Old 1st July 2011, 17:19   #10847
Senior - BHPian

This was parked next a car length away from my car on Thursday in my company. Who are you Bhpian?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image134_1.jpg
Old 1st July 2011, 18:43   #10848
BHPian

The Alto pictured is DL registered and is mine while the Baleno is of a friend and is KA registered. I have spotted a AP registered Pearl Silver Baleno and Red Civic often on campus usually parked in the recreation centre.[/quote]

Does the AP registered baleno have black momo wheels?? If yes, it must be Appu_Reddevil's. Not sure of the Red Civic though.
Old 1st July 2011, 19:12   #10849
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabby-069 View Post
The Alto pictured is DL registered and is mine while the Baleno is of a friend and is KA registered. I have spotted a AP registered Pearl Silver Baleno and Red Civic often on campus usually parked in the recreation centre.
Does the AP registered baleno have black momo wheels?? If yes, it must be Appu_Reddevil's. Not sure of the Red Civic though.[/quote]

Yes the Baleno does have Black wheels with silver lining. I dont know the make, also has a good sound system I think.
Old 1st July 2011, 19:18   #10850
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxbat View Post
Does the AP registered baleno have black momo wheels?? If yes, it must be Appu_Reddevil's. Not sure of the Red Civic though.
Yes the Baleno does have Black wheels with silver lining. I dont know the make, also has a good sound system I think.[/quote]

That's Appu's ride then... For sure.
Old 1st July 2011, 19:43   #10851
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

One more unhappy experience with a black KL reg santro today at 5 pm outside LEELA Palace Bangalore.
i was coming out of Leela slowly with the right indicator on so that i could get into the extreme right hand lane and thereby take the U turn outside Manipal Hosp to head back to Koramangala area.
A black santro behind me honking quite heavily despite my indicator being on. then he overtakes me from the right which technically is correct, but certainly ill mannered, especially when my indicator is on. Most upsettingly, almost immediately after overtaking me he cuts to the left side in a slimy squeezy manner, just ahead of me to avoid the U Turn lane in which I am, by now and barge into the lane which takes traffic straight past Manipal hospital.
Whoever you are, my dear fellow, there is absolutely nothing to be gained by such foolhardy, squeezy sort of maneuvering and indeed, if my Scorpio had by some mischance banged into you from behind when you cut left so suddenly, you would have almost certainly have suffered some solid damage, not me!
The great irritant in this case was the bright yellow Live to Drive sticker pasted prominently on the rear left bumper of this Santro. Given the way he was driving I wouldnt bet too much on his living to drive peacefully for too long into the future - god forbid of course that anything bad happens to him though.
Hope he lives and learns from this!
Frankly it would be nice if all of us on this forum practised a bit of road manners and decent driving for a change.
I have half a mind to remove the TBHP sticker from my vehicle because I feel let down by the driving habits of some of our members and I do not want to be counted amongst that minority, even by extension and surmise!
Old 1st July 2011, 22:33   #10852
BHPian

Today's sightings,

I was driving carefully through Persistence lane karve nagar Pune in peak hour traffic, instantly one shine brown FIAT punto overtook me and with big smile face, without delay my brain replied Team BHP.

After that we had small 5 minutes meet in between honking cars and shouting autos, introduced each other first by handle and then by name. When I started driving again, my wife shouted on me "what is this?" I said with big smile "This is Team BHP dear".

He is Moulik (if I remember your name right) and his FIAT Punto. I fotgot your handle mate.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-01072011079.jpg
Old 1st July 2011, 22:43   #10853
Distinguished - BHPian

Punto 9213

White Punto 9213 on IRR,
Thursday morning 10 am

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-9213.jpg
Old 1st July 2011, 23:35   #10854
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
One more unhappy experience with a black KL reg santro today
Was it dark grey colour? KL 51 X 269?
Old 1st July 2011, 23:55   #10855
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
One more unhappy experience with a black KL reg santro today at 5 pm outside LEELA Palace Bangalore.
i was coming out of Leela slowly with the right indicator on so that i could get into the extreme right hand lane and thereby take the U turn outside Manipal Hosp to head back to Koramangala area.
A black santro behind me honking quite heavily despite my indicator being on. then he overtakes me from the right which technically is correct, but certainly ill mannered, especially when my indicator is on. Most upsettingly, almost immediately after overtaking me he cuts to the left side in a slimy squeezy manner, just ahead of me to avoid the U Turn lane in which I am, by now and barge into the lane which takes traffic straight past Manipal hospital.
Whoever you are, my dear fellow, there is absolutely nothing to be gained by such foolhardy, squeezy sort of maneuvering and indeed, if my Scorpio had by some mischance banged into you from behind when you cut left so suddenly, you would have almost certainly have suffered some solid damage, not me!
The great irritant in this case was the bright yellow Live to Drive sticker pasted prominently on the rear left bumper of this Santro. Given the way he was driving I wouldnt bet too much on his living to drive peacefully for too long into the future - god forbid of course that anything bad happens to him though.
Hope he lives and learns from this!
Frankly it would be nice if all of us on this forum practised a bit of road manners and decent driving for a change.
I have half a mind to remove the TBHP sticker from my vehicle because I feel let down by the driving habits of some of our members and I do not want to be counted amongst that minority, even by extension and surmise!
yet another instance of rogue behavior by people sporting TBHP stickers. don't know how many more are need for folks to realize having these stickers available to the general public isn't in the best interests of this community.

Old 2nd July 2011, 01:32   #10856
BHPian

OT: I completely agree with you ironH4wk. Eventhough I am not a great spotter, I did find many a times, rash driving by people bearing T-bhp stickers. I also still dont understand why we need 13 stickers? Most of them will end up with friends, friend's friend and some rash drivers. Definitely not good for this community.

Last edited by Holyghost : 2nd July 2011 at 01:34.
Old 2nd July 2011, 01:36   #10857
Senior - BHPian

Spotted MX6 with his Maroon Ikon sporting a Drive Safe Team-bhp sticker in ghatkopar. Exchanged a thumbs up and asked each other our team-bhp handles.

Immaculate condition your car is in bro.
Old 2nd July 2011, 01:43   #10858
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
yet another instance of rogue behavior by people sporting TBHP stickers. don't know how many more are need for folks to realize having these stickers available to the general public isn't in the best interests of this community.

I have given up. More than 90% of the sightings posted here never get acknowledged. None of them are members and they way these people drive their cars, thinking he or she is Alonso driving for an F1 race.

None of my sightings are ever acknowledged I think I will spot taking pictures like an idiot every time I see a car with team-bhp stickers.

What we need is a 1-2 stickers exclusive to members only. This is the only sure way of knowing if the car belongs to a bhpian or not.
Old 2nd July 2011, 07:26   #10859
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

could have been - though I had the impression it was black. frankly I was rather displeased and concentrating on the road so didnt get too many details beyond what I ve mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
Was it dark grey colour? KL 51 X 269?
Old 2nd July 2011, 08:27   #10860
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post
None of them are members and they way these people drive their cars, thinking he or she is Alonso driving for an F1 race.
Absolutely!!
I regularly see this black Baleno in and around HSR layout with the LCLC sticker on the rear bumper, driven very very rashly. The other day the way he cut me off, the Bolero just missed his rear by inches. Couple of times, I have seen him ripping through the 17th and the 22nd cross roads, least bothered about pedestrians and other road users. Those junctions on both the roads are the most accident prone ones in the locality.

Last edited by jeeva : 2nd July 2011 at 08:29.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks