Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2009, 18:02   #1081
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Chevy Optra

Just spotted a beautiful Chevrolet Optra (Pearl Silver colour) (KA XX XX 8424) on Hosur Road on my way back from Electronics City.

The car had a black/silver Team-BHP sticker on the rear bumper.

Could not see the driver as the car had really dark tints.

The car was being driven in a spirited manner (Team-BHP style)

Rohan,
Bangalore
Old 12th August 2009, 18:19   #1082
BHPian

Spotter a silver color Swift on the L&T Road on Avinashi > CBE > PKD Stretch. This car has www.team-bhp.com sticker on the rear number plate. It also had a JBL sticker on the rear and a sticker that read 'CARBON'.
I blinked my M800 lights twice...no response.
Old 12th August 2009, 18:25   #1083
Senior - BHPian

Spotted Black Indica today morning in Sector 22 chandigarh with alloys,with Live to Drive Sticker on Bottom left corner of the boot.

Was surprised,tried to track down the car,but got caught in traffic.
Old 12th August 2009, 18:53   #1084
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen View Post
Small one on my car.

Attachment 172158
Man... your skills on photography sure is amazing... !!! really sweet pic.. Guess only thing i can say is if you happen to come to Hyderabad please do lemme know and i would love to get some of my car clicked..
Old 12th August 2009, 20:58   #1085
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen View Post
This was one of the shot for my long term report here.
DriverR, all my shots go through Photoshop (not photo editor) as original is always RAW.
I see this car everyday. COZ ITS MY CAR!!
@rudra, this image too went through photoshop but not with your skillful hands!!
My crude attempt. Please don't ask me why the top is chopped off. I too don't know why I shot the pic like that.
I put only 2 stickers. Still thinking on where to put the rest. something for the front I reckon.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_5474_copy.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_5478_copy.jpg  

Old 12th August 2009, 22:48   #1086
BHPian

today only i received the 11 stickers set which came with the envelope already open. Asked my guard who opened it and he quietly said they came like this way. I checked first if i have received all the stickers in good condition or not. Except one all the stickers are in good condition. Planning to put one of the sticker on car tomorrow. will post snaps soon.
Old 12th August 2009, 23:39   #1087
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted

Spotted this ikon near mantralaya this evening. Pulled next to him and saw swale84 behind the wheel!
It's really exciting to spot another teambhp car and especially when you don't know who's it is until you pull in close by or tap on the window and ask, "Dude team bhp? What's you handle?"
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_0021.jpg  

Old 13th August 2009, 02:51   #1088
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhdadhichi View Post
today only i received the 11 stickers set which came with the envelope already open. Asked my guard who opened it and he quietly said they came like this way. I checked first if i have received all the stickers in good condition or not. Except one all the stickers are in good condition. Planning to put one of the sticker on car tomorrow. will post snaps soon.
Hey Saurabh , Waiting to see your "Rampyari" sporting the stickers.

Suggestion : Put the "Live to drive" on the left hand side of your rear bumper. It would really look cool.
Old 13th August 2009, 11:01   #1089
BHPian

Spotted Headers and his Gypsy at Electra today morning.
Old 13th August 2009, 14:10   #1090

Has anyone spotted a white Getz with "Live to drive" and silver OHC with "Got BHP?" and "Love Cars, Live Cars" on the bumpers at Chandra Layout, Vijayanagar.

Thas my ride. Have been falunting those stickers for a long time now
Old 13th August 2009, 22:41   #1091
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post
Hey Saurabh , Waiting to see your "Rampyari" sporting the stickers.

Suggestion : Put the "Live to drive" on the left hand side of your rear bumper. It would really look cool.
Hey Harish, managed to take one snap of Rampyari after i had put this sticker on it.

Your suggestion is also cool, as i was in double mind to put first which sticker, now that you also have suggested will be doing it soon and also post more snaps of it. What about your car snaps?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-13082009025.jpg  

Old 14th August 2009, 09:00   #1092
BHPian

spotted a green jeep with live to drive sticker on ashoka pillar road yesterday evening around 5.45pm. sorry could not click a pic. who are you fellow bhpian, we did exchange a wave i was in my verna
Old 14th August 2009, 09:04   #1093
BHPian

Yello Lancer with got BHP? sticker in the rear bumper spotted @ Pallikaranai - Thoraipakkam Radial road near the ETL building.Who is it?

The lancer was KA registered.I was in my Blue i10.
Old 14th August 2009, 14:53   #1094
Senior - BHPian

Black IKON on Hosur road around 12pm today with "Live to Drive" sticker...who is it?
Old 14th August 2009, 22:34   #1095
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhdadhichi View Post
Hey Harish, managed to take one snap of Rampyari after i had put this sticker on it.

Your suggestion is also cool, as i was in double mind to put first which sticker, now that you also have suggested will be doing it soon and also post more snaps of it. What about your car snaps?
It's looking nice. I had posted my cars pics ( Alto - Silver and Spark - Black ) pictures long time back. Following are the links for the same

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ur-car-48.html

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ur-car-49.html

Also to tell you that my spark was spotted twice by Fellow BHPians.Check my Spark , that is where i was suggesting you to paste the "Live to Drive" Sticker on your Swift.

Last edited by v12 : 14th August 2009 at 22:46.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks