Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th July 2011, 21:51   #10966
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishantgandhi View Post
Just spotted this yellow Nano in Prabhadevi, Prabhat lane. Who are you buddy?
Spotted a maroon Alto in the next building with a 'I Drive Safe' LHS bumper as well. 2 different BHP'ians?
Old 6th July 2011, 22:13   #10967
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodred
Spotted a black safari with LTD sticker on rear parked at Club Mahindra Snowpeaks, Manali on June 29th.
That was probably v&v's Safari that you spotted, on his way back from Leh. Check his travelogue.
SS-Traveller is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th July 2011, 22:42   #10968
Senior - BHPian

Lucky day today!! Three spottings

a) White Figo on BTM main road at 7.30 in the morning with LTD. Reg No KA51 MH 5844. You were in front and i followed you till Agara flyover. Could not catch up with you.

b) Red Ritz under Iblur flyover with LTD around 5.30 in the evning. Last digits of Reg No 4261. The car was parked under Iblur flyover on the road going towards Agara.

c) Grey I 10 at Krupanidhi College Junction in Koramangala at 5.45 PM. You went straight towards St John's Hospital whereas i turned towards Madivala. Picture attached.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-bh.jpg

Who are you BHPians?

Last edited by Fauji : 6th July 2011 at 22:57.
Old 7th July 2011, 08:29   #10969
Senior - BHPian

I never take the pain to clicking pictures of an offender in traffic , however yesterday was a tad bit different. A very unpleasant experience, seeing a car with tbhp stickers weaving in and out of traffic, cutting lanes, honking like there is no tomorrow, with absolute disregard for fellow motorists.

Was driving back home last evening at around 3:45pm and I spotted this Dzire on my way back near KR Puram Railway station. You overtook me from the left lane,cut ahead of a i10 in front of me and then moved to the extreme right lane. It dint end from there, on the ORR towards banaswadi you were cutting lanes and driving like there is no tomorrow.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0024.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0025.jpg

While on the flyover I was ahead of you ( coz you got stuck in traffic at tin factory) and moved to the center lane giving you space to over take me from the right lane. You still chose to overtake from the left lane .
Old 7th July 2011, 09:14   #10970
BHPian

Just spotted a (silver?) fiesta KA 05 - MD - 877(0? 9?) with the URL sticker on the rear bumper. You were entering a well known software company in bellandur. Btw I'm your neighbour. I work in the neighbouring tech park.
Old 7th July 2011, 10:05   #10971
BHPian

Silver Tucson DL 3 CAH 0900 bearing an LTD on the tailgate and a GBHP? on the left towards the rear. Spotted at the entrance to DLF Cyber City in Gurgaon. I honked a couple of times while next to you. Thankfully you figured out it was some random bhpian trying to get your attention. Nice bumping into you (not literally, of course).

I was in my white Alto DL 3 CAZ 1986 bearing an LTD on the boot. We're neighbours btw- I work at Cyber Terraces. You're probably at the Ericsson building. Lets see if we can catch up a drink sometime.
Old 7th July 2011, 10:42   #10972

The stickers were delivered to me in a DAY! I ordered them on tuesday and got them on wednesday! WOW!
Old 7th July 2011, 10:46   #10973
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit1234singla View Post
What: Spotted a Grey Punto 90 HP
Where: On Sector 100 road in Noida, in front of Lotus Boulevard
When: 25th May Evening ~19:15
Sticker: I Drive Safe on right side of rear just above 90 HP logo
Where was I: In a Satin Gold Manza. At times behind you, at times besides you and once ahead of you. I think you saw the stickers on my car's rear. Tried to signal you and flashed lights but you did not notice

Please identify yourself
I see this Punto everyday parked outside IHDP office in Sec 127 Noida. Who are you buddy? I work in building just before yours, Tech Boulevard .
Old 7th July 2011, 11:04   #10974
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
__Chikku, was this your zen?
Will see if this was Chikku .

Spotted Alto today morning 9.20 AM on Hosur road just before the Electronics City Enterance.

Cheers !!!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00084201107070916a.jpg  

Old 7th July 2011, 11:07   #10975
Senior - BHPian

KA-XX-XA-2279
A white swift.
Where?
At jakkasandra
Time: 9.00
download2live is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th July 2011, 11:13   #10976
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milestone

Will see if this was Chikku .

Spotted Alto today morning 9.20 AM on Hosur road just before the Electronics City Enterance.

Cheers !!!
I think it was though you may have got the digits on the number plate a bit mixed up. And the sticker is on the hatch door, not the bumper.
Old 7th July 2011, 11:13   #10977
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
I was right behind you but couldn't catch up due to some foolish TT driver hogging both the lanes as though he was on an aircraft runway
Hey. Yet that would be me. Haven't seen a TN reg Red 220 on that road in the past 2 years.

I usually don't observe other bikes when I'm on the bike so I guess I could not spot you....
Old 7th July 2011, 11:15   #10978
Senior - BHPian

Spotted today (July 7th) morning at around 10:30am on Hosur Road, Silk Board junction.

Are you a BHP-ian?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20110707_103812.jpg  

Old 7th July 2011, 11:19   #10979
Team-BHP Support

Spotted this Innova in the parking at Forum Value Mall, Whitefield.

Seems Whitefield/Marathahalli has a lot of BHPians; have seen quite some cars with stickers.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-moto_0028.jpg  

Old 7th July 2011, 11:21   #10980
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by msupercool View Post
Spotted the Chevrolet Spark again in the evening. This time managed to take a picture. A girl was driving this vehicle. Identify urself.

Also spotted a well maintained black ford ikon with a LCLC sticker on the rear bumper on the cadel road at 7.15pm. You took a right towards Prabhat poultry lane. Couldn't get a clear picture of the car.Who are you buddy? You stay somewhere around Shivaji park?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nishantgandhi View Post
Spotted a maroon Alto in the next building with a 'I Drive Safe' LHS bumper as well. 2 different BHP'ians?
Although I mentioned 'Alto', it was a typo. I spotted this same car yesterday. Parked in the building. And the yellow Nano was parked outside. I guess there was a black TBHP Sticker-ed Ikon also reportedly seen in the same lane!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks