Team-BHP - Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/112070-team-bhp-stickers-here-post-sightings-pics-them-your-car-8.html)

i have ordered mine two days back..waitig to put my hands on it.:)

Received my set of 10!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ported_head (Post 1182144)
Just received my set, they look great! ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by unni.ak (Post 1182183)
Received my set of 10!!!

Great!

Post the pictures of the stickers on your car right here in this thread itself.

Enjoy,
R

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 1182196)
Post the pictures of the stickers on your car right here in this thread itself.

Here's a start:

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc01297.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc01295.jpg

Here's my car with the sticker... but i guess you've already seen it while ordering your stickers! :D

just recieved my set....

I have ordered the stickers last week but not yet received . Is it coming through post / courier ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by LionX (Post 1182976)
I have ordered the stickers last week but not yet received . Is it coming through post / courier ?

LionX, please read the FAQ linked in the first post of this thread for details on expected delivery time.

cya,
R

Isn't it anyway possible to have an International delivery address, especially North America? May be a bulk shipment (or someone can carry 100 sets while coming to North America) to an overseas member who can handle such requests?

I volunteer to handle those requests, and I won't mind paying for the shipment when the shipments originate from somewhere in North America.

i got mine. well packed. all of them are safe. i like the quality of these stickers. thank you guys!

i received the stickers this morning.i was late to my office & was disturbed because i was late.but when i saw the courier lying on my desk i got a smile on my face & knew it was from team bhp.great stickers good packing.1 sticker got a little bent on the orner but never mind i have 10 stickers :) will keep you updated

Quote:

Originally Posted by noviceDriver (Post 1183761)
Isn't it anyway possible to have an International delivery address, especially North America?....

Thanks for the offer noviceDriver.

We are hoping to set up for deliveries outside India real soon. We will post a notice in this thread when it does happen.

Hang in there!
cya
R

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl (Post 1182242)
Here's my car with the sticker... but i guess you've already seen it while ordering your stickers! :D

Maybe thats the reason why 2 wheelers frequently bang into your car, while trying to take a close look at the sticker :D

Got my set of Team Bhp stickers !! I should have ordered 2 sets.. :D They are well made & look nice. Will post pics when they are on my car/s :)

Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shakensoul (Post 1184372)
Maybe thats the reason why 2 wheelers frequently bang into your car, while trying to take a close look at the sticker

lol:

Then maybe i should have made the designers do the sit-ups? ;-)