Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 31st August 2011, 13:01   #12196
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thar4x4 View Post
Ok.. so you are selfdrive, Blue Jazz, nice car man. This is Vishal, I was behind you from deccan bus stop but not able to honk because of heavy traffic.
I got you on my camera.
BTW this is Pearl Silver Estilo and this is first spotting (paisa vasul), hope you guys catch me on camera next time.
Aah, Vishal. I guess I was expecting to find you in a 4x4! Nice to wave out to you. I hope we have an opportunity to catch up soon.
Thanks for the pic, I guess its the first time someone has posted a pic of my ride in this thread though I have been spotted and reported before. Also, the pirst pic of the tyres from a correct right angle since I got them changed. Wider profile looks good I must say, ahem!

Do excuse me on the colour I mentioned, I am notoriously bad at identifying any shade other than the 6 basic colours.

Last edited by selfdrive : 31st August 2011 at 13:05.
selfdrive is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st August 2011, 13:14   #12197
BHPian

Quote:
Ok.. so you are selfdrive, Blue Jazz, nice car man.

This is Vishal, I was behind you from deccan bus stop but not able to honk because of heavy traffic.

I got you on my camera.
Attachment 602270

Hey heman,

Which car you use because I haven spotted Red ETIOS, Red Swift and a Indica which I have already posted here but no reply.

BTW this is Pearl Silver Estilo and this is first spotting (paisa vasul), hope you guys catch me on camera next time.

Thanks,
Vishal
Hey Vishal. I drive the Red Etios. It has just been a 3-4 days that i have put stickers on. Glad to know you have spotted me already. Cheers to our tribe. Hope to meet you all soon.
Himanshu

I will take the pic next time. Sorry for not looking into the spotted thread earlier

Last edited by heman_369 : 31st August 2011 at 13:19.
Old 31st August 2011, 13:31   #12198
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by heman_369 View Post
Hey Vishal. I drive the Red Etios. It has just been a 3-4 days that i have put stickers on. Glad to know you have spotted me already. Cheers to our tribe. Hope to meet you all soon.
Himanshu
Yes man, I spotted you on Monday in heavy rain and posted here but no reply so I thought that you might be non-registered member.

see this:http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2485540

BTW : your ride have single wiper which caught my attention so in curiosity I hooked to see the car and in result we spotted each other.

You have a nice ride.

Thanks,
Vishal

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
Aah, Vishal. I guess I was expecting to find you in a 4x4! Nice to wave out to you. I hope we have an opportunity to catch up soon.
Thanks for the pic, I guess its the first time someone has posted a pic of my ride in this thread though I have been spotted and reported before. Also, the pirst pic of the tyres from a correct right angle since I got them changed. Wider profile looks good I must say, ahem!

Do excuse me on the colour I mentioned, I am notoriously bad at identifying any shade other than the 6 basic colours.

Yep, you guess right my hangout places are 4x4, travelog section, sticker spotting and Pune meet thread.

Yes will catch up soon.

No problem about the color, my ride is 4 year old now so color might be fainted. I am in discussion with wife about the change but you know, this is the most tedious process in whole purchase.

Thanks,
Vishal

Last edited by Rehaan : 1st September 2011 at 13:46. Reason: Posts merged. Please use the MULTIQUOTE button instead of making multiple consecutive posts in the same thread. Thanks.
Old 31st August 2011, 14:35   #12199
BHPian

Spotted at MPL Ford Service Centre, Saligramam, Chennai

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-mplfordfiestaed.jpg
ssh1979 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st August 2011, 16:50   #12200
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay_b View Post
Spotted these in the Auto show, Palace grounds, Bangalore on Sunday afternoon.

The last pic is taken at Sheshadripuram.
Akshay, Manza is mine and which car you were driving.
Old 31st August 2011, 17:20   #12201
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by addyhemmige View Post
I have seen the same safari a few times near Shivananda Circle and Kumara Park area over the last 2 weeks. Could not see who was driving though.
Just another unidentified TBHP member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowda79 View Post
Akshay, Manza is mine and which car you were driving.
Thanks for acknowledging! I was walking up to my black santro xing when i spotted your car.
Old 31st August 2011, 18:41   #12202
Senior - BHPian

Whose cars are these? I found the photos in my cell phone, but cannot remember where and when I clicked them :(

BTW, let me see if Mangalorean BHPans can spot me in the next four days. My car is parked opposite Suman Residency in Bendorewell.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-26082011249001.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-30082011250001.jpg  

Old 31st August 2011, 18:52   #12203
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
Also, the pirst pic of the tyres from a correct right angle since I got them changed. Wider profile looks good I must say, ahem!
I know, selfdrive - I've been reading a lot about your lovely alloys + tyres but didn't see a pic anywhere. What's with the suspense ?!

Although the ONLY pic is not very clear, it does look very nice i must say.
fiat_tarun is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st August 2011, 20:02   #12204
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
Spotted today morning, white swift,HR XX XX 5514, subroto park.
Attachment 601683
Tried getting alongside, but he may have been worried about what was on his left...
Attachment 601684
This would be me. Wish you'd waved or something, it feels good to spot a fellow bhpian on road.

EDIT: For those who think the car's dirty, it is indeed! Well, hasn't been washed since I returned from Spiti.

Last edited by fine69 : 31st August 2011 at 20:04.
Old 31st August 2011, 20:21   #12205
BHPian

I cut up the LCLC and put it up this way. Thought i'll share

oh btw, @IronH4WK I haven't been spotted by you ever. Next time you are in Jayanagar/ Kormanagala area , look out for this please

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-i20_love_cars_live_cars.jpg
Old 31st August 2011, 20:44   #12206
BHPian

Saw a white TN10, i20 petrol (Sportz) with the URLs on RF door and on the hatch in NH45 near Maamandur. It was accompanied by a white TN01 ANHC.

Any takers?
Old 31st August 2011, 22:41   #12207
BHPian

Spotted!!
What: Red Ford Figo.
Where: Parked in front of Nilgiris supermarket, adjacent to Ganesh temple in Nanganallur, Chennai.
When: Around 9pm today.
Sticker: LTD on the right rear bumper.
Old 1st September 2011, 00:50   #12208
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimified View Post
oh btw, @IronH4WK I haven't been spotted by you ever. Next time you are in Jayanagar/ Kormanagala area , look out for this please
note to self: keep lookout for a white i20 with half LCLC on the driver door. done

spotted yesterday:
Name:  IMG_20110830_110629.jpg
Views: 615
Size:  117.4 KB

rocky in his usual spot:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_1602.jpg

spotted today:

gowda79 - you were pulling in to park as i was pulling out. not sure if you noticed.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_1621.jpg

on Assaye road (near Bodycraft)
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_1624.jpg
IronH4WK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st September 2011, 06:20   #12209
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
No problem about the color, my ride is 4 year old now so color might be fainted. I am in discussion with wife about the change but you know, this is the most tedious process in whole purchase.
When we meet, I do have a question for you.

As for the home tiscussions, it is actually a long term process similar to farming. One has to sow the idea and keep watering it for a long time. TDs should not be started before the idea has been watered enough. by the way, I have already started my discussions for another car though I intend to keep the Jazz for at least another 2 years. in fact, I might not replace her at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiat_tarun View Post
I know, selfdrive - I've been reading a lot about your lovely alloys + tyres but didn't see a pic anywhere. What's with the suspense ?!
Although the ONLY pic is not very clear, it does look very nice i must say.
Now this one is a bit embarrassing. I am living out of boxes due to delayed possession issues from our builder and cannot find either of my cameras. And the mobile is still in the service center since the last 2 months. india shining indeed!
Old 1st September 2011, 09:33   #12210
BHPian

Spotted a Maroon TATA Xenon outside Windsor Park Society in Vaibhav Khand, Indirapuram yesterday evening at about 7:30 pm. It had LTD and one more sticker at the rear. It was dark so I could not see the regn number. Man this truck looked mean!

Fellow bhpian - do you live nearby? I live in a society in front of Vaibhav Park, just across Windsor Park.

Most Viewed