Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 5th October 2011, 14:15   #12871
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer_X View Post
Spotted a Baleno, Swift and Ritz in Syntel GDC, Pune Campus with the LTD sticker. Who are you BHPians??
Racer_X, we need some or all of:
Regn numbers; OK in full or in part, such as MH12 ET xxxx or MH12 XX 1234 (not the same car, just an example!)
Colour
Stickers
Date/ time of spotting
Any other differentiators, perhaps a dent or two?
Old 5th October 2011, 14:51   #12872
Senior - BHPian

forgot to mention - had spotted a black Zen yesterday morning with got BHP? on the rear bumper on the Indian Oil flyover on the Banaswadi main road.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_2215.jpg

also, here the picture i clicked of arun_joise on Bannerghatta road yesterday:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_2218.jpg

spotted this maroon Palio trying to take a u-turn near Salarpuria building in EC ph1. he had team-bhp stickers on his car but didn't see any reaction when i passed by him.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_2249.jpg
Old 5th October 2011, 14:55   #12873
BHPian

MH04 ** 1249 registered White Maruti Swift. Spotted you near Vikhroli at about 1.30 today. Had a LTD sticker I guess. Anybody?
Old 5th October 2011, 15:11   #12874
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmxylorider View Post
Two spottings in last couple of days:

1. Red Etios on NDA Road near Maratha Mandir. Traffic that day was heavy and the culvert construction was only adding to the problem. You were waiting for your turn to pass that bottleneck.
There was an LTD sticker on rear left boot. This was around 7:30 pm on Monday.

2. Black Alto with 'I Drive Safe' on the hatch spotted this morning on NH4 towards MyCar. You took the left and proceeded towards HJW using orange route. I was in the Xylo that overtook you from left between the wakad overbridge and MyCar exit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
The Etios is owned by heman_369(Himanshu), if I am not wrong.

Hey
mmxylorider that was me. The culverts are causing too much stress on that stretch. Thanks for spotting me
Old 5th October 2011, 17:16   #12875

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinboy View Post
Today morning I spotted roadlover's blue Ford Ikon at Metro Ford, St.Marks road!! could speak to him for sometime!! Nice to know you roadlover!!
Hi there! This is Roadlover, nice to see your post about our meeting at metro ford st.marks road..are you that financial planning guy?? i am curious...
Old 5th October 2011, 20:17   #12876
BHPian

Got my stickers yesterday and they are up today. Please spot me soon
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20111005-13.10.36.jpg  

Old 5th October 2011, 21:39   #12877
Senior - BHPian

another spotting. was heading home and just before the EC ph1 toll gate, a white Punto turns into my path. as soon as it turns i noticed the (now available) carbon fiber Driven By on the rear glass. i flash and give short bursts on the horn, but don't get a response. i come alongside (as i've to go through the OBU lane) and give short bursts again on the horn; this time you turn to look, but i think you still don't figure out. so i pull up and that's when you caught the LTD on my rear glass i guess!

who this?

oh, here's you!

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_2251.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by avingodb View Post
Got my stickers yesterday and they are up today. Please spot me soon
looking good mate! nice placements, specially the got BHP?!

black and yellow. hello!

Last edited by IronH4WK : 5th October 2011 at 22:01.
Old 5th October 2011, 21:56   #12878
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
looking good mate! nice placements, specially the got BHP?!
Yeah, even I felt that my car is asking for some extra BHP?
Old 5th October 2011, 22:55   #12879
BHPian

Spotted a bolero inside Adarsh tech park, Bellandur. Flashed and honked a couple of times and then I saw it was driven slow and safe by a lady. A bhpian's wife perhaps?
Oh btw it sported LTD and IDS. I assume you live in one of the villas or apartments? My workplace is there!
Old 6th October 2011, 00:21   #12880
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadlover

Hi there! This is Roadlover, nice to see your post about our meeting at metro ford st.marks road..are you that financial planning guy?? i am curious...
Yes i am the same guy!!! I think we met few months ago I was there at metro ford to resolve the minor issues with my figo!
Old 6th October 2011, 08:37   #12881
Senior - BHPian

Spotted on Bellary road not more than ten minutes back.
Attached Images

Old 6th October 2011, 11:29   #12882

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
thanks Hemanth. here's picture of his driving this morning on the BETL:

less than 100ft from the exit to EC Ph1 i spot the electric blue Getz in my RVM. i think he'll line up behind me, but he has other ideas:
Attachment 821537
Wow,how did you click this while driving??? Well... yes.. its me.. the maniac

Quote:
50ft from the exit, he overtakes me from the left and then muscles his way between the Emirates Mercs and the biker on the left:
Attachment 821538
Attachment 821539
Well, I was in a hurry, so I had to push. in any case, its not that I was crossing from left to take a right with just one lane.. so I wasnt cutting into anyone's space

Quote:
overtakes the two Emirates Mercs from the left without reducing his speed:
Attachment 821540
I had to reduce speed, I was on 80+ came to 60+ to take that turn else the centrifugal forces would have changed my orbit

Quote:
speeds up and rushes through the toll gate
Attachment 821541
Well, have the OBU for that exact reason..

Quote:
zigzags and overtakes vehicles dangerously and finally turns left (i think heading to his office; Wipro?)
Attachment 821542
Dangerously... hmmmn, why do you think I or anyone has to zigzag most of the times? Because people dont know that they have to drive on leftside of the road if they are driving slower or give side when asked for...
And wonder without driving "dangerously", how you managed to click so many pics of my car. I mean, you have to maintain similar speed and similar path to chase and take pics and imagine if you are driving too and clicking pics!!!

Quote:
if you're a BHPian - you're a disgrace to this community! in your stunt driving (at least the portion i witnessed) this morning you could have easily hurt people, but i guess you don't give a rat's behind about others, do you?
Well, in the past 10 years of my driving never hurt any person or a vehicle till date, and dont intend to hurt either

Quote:
next time i'm gonna get you on video and put it on the BTP site. Live to Drive its seems - it should read Live to Kill!

if some one can, rip off those stickers from his car
Hmmn, Whats BTP? Baba... itna ghussa! Please tell me ur car make and number, I will stay away

And ya, thanks for the pics; never saw my car on road this way..

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Your post has been edited since it contained one too many smilies and dotted posting style. Team-BHP is viewed by people from all walks of life, and they prefer an uncluttered post protocol. We would much appreciate you restricting the smilie usage to 2 per post and avoid posting like this ..... .

Thanks!

Last edited by benbsb29 : 6th October 2011 at 17:41. Reason: Excessive smilies.
Old 6th October 2011, 15:55   #12883
BHPian

Spotted one member and a non-member yesterday. On 5th Oct, around 8:30 PM on ORR on the Marathahalli-Kalyan Nagar section in Bangalore.

The member in a dark grey Polo bearing number: KA 03 xx 1174. I believe we both acknowledged each other with high beam flashes. Was in a hurry to reach home, hence could not slow down.

Next one was this imitation 'LTD', only that it was written "Leave to DRIVE"
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-leavetodrive.jpg  

Old 6th October 2011, 17:29   #12884
Team-BHP Support

Spotted a silver H.City (the model between 2003-2008) with LCLC on the rear bumper near JP nagar ORR underpass (24th main underpass) around 3.45pm today. You were on the right lane heading from Kanakapura road towards the underpass, I was tailing you in a black T-jet. I honked and flashed a couple of times but to no avail. You then turned left to go towards RV dental college (and I proceeded straight under the bridge). Who are you BHPian?

Last edited by KarthikK : 6th October 2011 at 17:37.
Old 6th October 2011, 18:06   #12885
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Black Hyundai i10 with an LTD sticker on the boot at Yeshwantpur railway station this morning. I was behind you in a red Palio upto IISc circle and did not see you after that (blocked by a truck) I continued towards Mekhri circle...

Most Viewed