Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st December 2011, 16:10   #13951
Senior - BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Blue Alto spotted in Hinjewadi Phase 2 this morning around 10. I was right behind you but some moron and hoped to catch a closer look but some moron in the left lane decided to cut in too close and by the time I let him go, you were far ahead!

Attachment 850347
Who is this?
I had spotted the same Alto on Baner road about a week back. http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2586696
Old 1st December 2011, 18:03   #13952
BHPian

White Astar in Koramangala near Wipro junction, KA 01 MG 8285 spotted more than coupla months ago.Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00093201107131009.jpg
Old 1st December 2011, 19:08   #13953

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
spotted a beige Esteem between Nagawara and Hennur signals (KA-??-??-5?74 - couldn't make out much coz i was reading the number plate in reverse (in my RVM) and moving through traffic at the same time). it had the carbon fibre Driven By in the center of the rear bumper. it was being driven by a guy in his 30s with specs and had his backpack on the front passenger seat. as i passed on the right i waved and pointed to the w3 transparent sticker on the side panel of my bike. not sure if he understood my gesture or just took me for a nut case trying to get his attention.

if you're reading this, i was the guy on the black CBZ with red GPR helmet and in the riding gear.
Thanks for spotting me. Yeah, I saw you gesturing with a Thumbs Up on your CBZ! Thought you were trying to tell me that one of the doors were not shut properly. Later realized that it could be a TBHpian.Looks like you've spotted my rides outside my house as well (11th Main Indiranagar) in one of your earlier threads with multiple spottings on the same stretch. Looks like you also frequent that place. Do drop in by sometime

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivek.ks View Post
Spotted at 5:30 PM today on Inner Ring Road towards Indira Nagar
Well, that would be my cousin's car and I gave him the LTD sticker for his hatch. He has lots of other TBHP stickers as well on the car. Irony is, his name is Vivek S. and not an active TBHP member.

Last edited by Rehaan : 2nd December 2011 at 13:11. Reason: Posts merged. Please use the MULTIQUOTE button instead of making multiple consecutive posts in the same thread. Thanks.
SuperKar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st December 2011, 19:32   #13954
Senior - BHPian

this morning i was dropping wifey near Lumbini gardens and had to wait for her friend to show up; the wait almost became a stake out! anyways, while staking out spotted these two cars:

black Santro with twin gray coloured racing stripes; had LTD on the hatch:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3076.jpg

gray i20 (KA-04-MG-2108) with the tacho sticker on the hatch:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3077.jpg

later, when i was waiting at the NGEF bypass for the signal to go green, spotted (a bit too late) this black Esteem (KA-04-N-919?) with IDS on the rear bumper:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3080.jpg

heading home this evening and coming down the BETL ramp (towards Silk board) spotted Deepak's (Starter) red and white Gypsy King getting into what looked like a service station:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3091.jpg

Last edited by IronH4WK : 1st December 2011 at 19:35.
Old 1st December 2011, 20:15   #13955
BHPian

On 30-11-2011 around 8.15 AM, spotted 2 Figos. First one was a red Figo with Karnataka registration parked at West Maredpally with "Got BHP sticker" on left side of rear bumper. The other was a white Figo, near Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad. I was going to my office in my black Figo and could not take pictures or note down the numbers. Who are you, my fellow Figoins?
Old 1st December 2011, 21:11   #13956
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKar View Post
Thanks for spotting me. Yeah, I saw you gesturing with a Thumbs Up on your CBZ! Thought you were trying to tell me that one of the doors were not shut properly. Later realized that it could be a TBHpian.Looks like you've spotted my rides outside my house as well (11th Main Indiranagar) in one of your earlier threads with multiple spottings on the same stretch. Looks like you also frequent that place. Do drop in by sometime
hey! phew, all that effort didn't go futile

come to think of it, i think i've spotted your car on the 11th main Indiranagar. i frequent the 12th, 13th and 14th mains, but that day i was on Bangalore darshan duty
IronH4WK is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st December 2011, 21:58   #13957
BHPian

Spotted a light blue color SX4 around 11 Am today opposite Sector 21 Metro station in Dwarka, with a LTD and a transparent team-bhp sticker. The car had a "Baby on Board" sticker too! Couldn't click, as there was traffic. Who are you mate?
Nice to spot a Bhpian in Delhi! Rarely seen
Old 1st December 2011, 22:13   #13958
MAS
Senior - BHPian

I was in Bangalore on 26th and 27th Nov 2011. Was going around in my Fusion and was looking forward to spot a fellow Bhpian or be spotted. Even with so many Bangy Bhpians, none happened.

While returning to Chennai on 27th Night, i had spotted a White i20 in front of Spencers Daily at Velachery Bye Pass with LTD Sticker at the rear.

On Wednesday (30th Nov 2011), i spotted a superbly maintained greenish Lancer TN 37 xx ???? with LTD stickers on its rear bumper in Ranipet going towards the Chennai Bangalore Highway.

Who are you Bhpians?

Last edited by MAS : 1st December 2011 at 22:14.
Old 1st December 2011, 23:26   #13959
BHPian

Spotted today on IRR Ring Road. This car came from Kormangala Side, took a U turn below Domlur Flyover and overtook me from left in speed. Well I was going slow so really can't blame.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20111201_093019.jpg  

Old 1st December 2011, 23:58   #13960
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Spotted today on IRR Ring Road. This car came from Kormangala Side, took a U turn below Domlur Flyover and overtook me from left in speed. Well I was going slow so really can't blame.
spotted that one in Koramangala once (post couple of pages back); never got acknowledgement.
Old 2nd December 2011, 06:11   #13961
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
spotted .. this black Esteem (KA-04-N-919?) ..
But why is the pic laterally inverted/flipped 180 deg ? :P

Quote:
spotted Deepak's (Starter) red and white Gypsy King
yes, Deepak it is.

Quote:
This car came from Kormangala Side, took a U turn below Domlur Flyover and overtook me from left in speed.
Guy works in IBM, EGL. Previous reportings not acknowledged.
Old 2nd December 2011, 09:15   #13962
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor
But why is the pic laterally inverted/flipped 180 deg ? :P
Because I shot it via my right ORVM
Old 2nd December 2011, 09:54   #13963
Senior - BHPian

I saw a KA 01 MD 83xx dark grey Fusion taking right in front of Springfield apartments towards Spencer at around 9.30 am today. It had the URL below rear wiper.
Old 2nd December 2011, 09:56   #13964

Whether you are on Bangalore Darshan or not, you seem to spot most of the rides with TBHP stickers on it. Hard to spot TBHP stickers on Bikes though. Have stuck some of them on my bike too. One on the Visor and the other one on the Silencer cover to make it a little Obvious but hard to spot it on bikes. Stands out on Cars.
Quote:
hey! phew, all that effort didn't go futile

come to think of it, i think i've spotted your car on the 11th main Indiranagar. i frequent the 12th, 13th and 14th mains, but that day i was on Bangalore darshan duty
Old 2nd December 2011, 09:59   #13965
BHPian

Exchanged waves with a beautiful black Punto MH12 FUXXXX. 9.30 on Pashan road. You seem familliar to me. Probably you were in my company earlier. Who are you mate?
Himanshu

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks