Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 6th December 2011, 23:05   #14071
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekm View Post
Yes that's mine! 2 spottings in 2 days, wow!
Feels great to have acknowledgement of the spotting here in NCR region. BTW I have a special affinity to catch MH registered cars owing to my association with Mumbai. Next time would try to catch a pic!!!
Keep revving!!!
Old 7th December 2011, 07:13   #14072
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinurao

Funny side story : Last week a biker overtakes me and starts waving and pointing at his bike's rear/tire and I have a confused look on my face. He races ahead and now I am left wondering if he was pointing that I have flat tyre! I immediately stop few meters ahead and check all four tyres to be in perfect condition. When I go behind my car, I see I have 2 t-bhp stickers and then I realize he was pointing to those and I smile.
Did this happen near the marathalli bridge and was the biker on a yellow zma? If yes the dude is me :P

In fact I've posted the sighting in the previous pages.
Old 7th December 2011, 07:43   #14073
Distinguished - BHPian

Black Aveo 4724
Yesterday, at work-place

Did you look at the vehicle next to your car ?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-aveog1.jpg
Old 7th December 2011, 09:53   #14074
Team-BHP Support

@ PorscheFire, did you by any chance pass through Bellandur yesterday evening around 5.30pm? My friend and I were on my black thunderbird (he was riding it) and I saw a Red KA 05 getz with LTD on the rear bumper and tiny url sticker on the rear number plate.
We passed you on the extreme left lane near ecospace park. I suddenly remembered you had acknowledged my spotting on sunday and had a hunch it could be you, but we had moved farther ahead by then.
Was it you or someone else? for recognition - My helmet was stickered with the tiny URLs.

Last edited by KarthikK : 7th December 2011 at 09:56.
Old 7th December 2011, 10:14   #14075
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this well maintained black elantra KA 01 MB 8093 on my way to office today, flashed and honked a couple of times, but the traffic as usual was bad, so not sure if you noticed it .
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-071220111539.jpg  

Old 7th December 2011, 10:31   #14076
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this Santro about 10 minutes back with a LTD and IDS stickers on the hatch. A sardar gentleman acknowledged but I could not hear clearly the id. Good to get an acknowledgment.

Name:  ForumRunner_20111207_101144.png
Views: 714
Size:  314.5 KB

Also spotted a ANHC black worth nice alloys, MH 43 8500, outside Bistro Grill in Powai with a LTD on the rear windscreen. I was on the opposite side and slowed down but you were with family, so I chose not to disturb you.

And last Sunday saw a white SX4 with LTD on the left side on the rear bumper going for service at the MUL A.S.S on link road at Andheri. Number had 8, 6 in the number.

Who are you fellows?
Old 7th December 2011, 12:44   #14077
Senior - BHPian

just spotted a maroon Accent parked in front of HP's Mahadevpura office. it had a LTD centered on the rear bumper.
Old 7th December 2011, 12:49   #14078
BHPian

Saw this white clean punto on Rammurthy nagar signal (opposite to tamarind restaurant) @ 10:45 AM today. Had LTD sticker on the rear.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-punto_ltd.jpg  

Old 7th December 2011, 13:18   #14079
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
@ PorscheFire, did you by any chance pass through Bellandur yesterday evening around 5.30pm? My friend and I were on my black thunderbird (he was riding it) and I saw a Red KA 05 getz with LTD on the rear bumper and tiny url sticker on the rear number plate.
We passed you on the extreme left lane near ecospace park. I suddenly remembered you had acknowledged my spotting on sunday and had a hunch it could be you, but we had moved farther ahead by then.
Was it you or someone else? for recognition - My helmet was stickered with the tiny URLs.
That was indeed me,Karthik and i did notice the url stickers on your helmet (which your friend was wearing). I thought of rolling down the windows and saying a hi but then you both were engrossed in a conversation so left it at that!! Also,i assumed that if you guys had seen the stickers on my car,you'd have responded for which i felt that the rider might not be a BHPian.
My bad that i didn't say a hi!!!Next time perhaps!!!!Thanks for spotting my ride btw!!!
Old 7th December 2011, 13:32   #14080
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
just spotted a maroon Accent parked in front of HP's Mahadevpura office. it had a LTD centered on the rear bumper.
HP and centred LTD rings a bell. This guy is not a BHPian. I see him on the marathahalli route some days. Just a casual online shopper who could spare 250 Rs. for his car bumper's decoration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porschefire View Post
That was indeed me,Karthik and i did notice the url stickers on your helmet (which your friend was wearing). I thought of rolling down the windows and saying a hi but then you both were engrossed in a conversation so left it at that!! Also,i assumed that if you guys had seen the stickers on my car,you'd have responded for which i felt that the rider might not be a BHPian.
My bad that i didn't say a hi!!!Next time perhaps!!!!Thanks for spotting my ride btw!!!
Oh yeah, he wanted a test-ride on the return route so I was the pillion. I even checked out whether you spotted the stickers and thought you hadn't. Nowadays I don't voluntarily bother with stickered cars unless they respond to my flashes/honks. Had a couple of embarrassing moments with non-members thinking i am some maniac flashing and waving

I remembered your sunday spotting's reply later but we'd almost moved near b'lore central by then. My bad, I'll keep an eye out for your red Getz from now on.

Hope I catch up with you some time on this route. Your office is somewhere here?

Last edited by KarthikK : 7th December 2011 at 13:53.
KarthikK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th December 2011, 13:49   #14081
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
Spotted this Santro about 10 minutes back with a LTD and IDS stickers on the hatch. A sardar gentleman acknowledged but I could not hear clearly the id. Good to get an acknowledgment.

Who are you fellows?
That was me on the way to office. I think I've once seen your Civic earlier also on JVLR but couldnt catch up because of the traffic. Anyways nice to meet you!
surd_biker is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th December 2011, 13:53   #14082
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Added_flavor View Post
Did this happen near the marathalli bridge and was the biker on a yellow zma? If yes the dude is me :P

In fact I've posted the sighting in the previous pages.
Yes, it was near the marathalli bridge! hah, cool. You sir, were gesturing wildly

Oh, missed the sighting post.
Old 7th December 2011, 14:15   #14083
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Alter.Ego's Alto with the LTD sticker in his beautiful house in Parle.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-ltd2.jpg

Desmocedici's City VTEC with the I DRIVE SAFE sticker in Powai.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-ltd3.jpg
Old 7th December 2011, 14:23   #14084
BHPian

Spotted this ride near east end circle going towards Delmia circle. Who are you mate?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img2011120700020.jpg  

Old 7th December 2011, 14:24   #14085
BHPian

Spotted pearl silver Maruti Alto(DL 2C AC 3798) at 2:00PM in Unitech Cyber park. The car had transparent TBHP stickers at front bumper and both number plates

Most Viewed