Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th January 2012, 11:31   #14851
BANNED

re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

The second pic has GB plates with a pure Indian registration! What more can I say.
Old 16th January 2012, 11:38   #14852
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenrox View Post
Spotted IronH4WK's ride in Oasis mall yesterday evening around 5:30 pm. I guess it was the 3rd or 2nd level, not too sure.
it was on the 2nd level between a Safari and a WagonR (and later the Safari was replaced by a Swift). where's the picture?
Old 16th January 2012, 12:01   #14853
BHPian

Spotted a shiny black Honda City (Fish shaped) with a LTD sticker this morning at about 8:50 on MG Road (Bangalore Centeral junction). Forgot the number though
Old 16th January 2012, 12:04   #14854
BHPian

Spotted a Maroon Alto with IDS sticker and tacho sticker on the rear parked in the Cognizant Mepz campus this morning.

Who are you Bhpian?
Old 16th January 2012, 12:07   #14855
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
it was on the 2nd level between a Safari and a WagonR (and later the Safari was replaced by a Swift). where's the picture?
Sorry buddy! I noticed at the nth moment and couldn't stop to click as I was trailed by other cars while coming down. As you know there is no way you can come back around unless through the main entrance all over again. Will catch ya some other time, I owe you one!
Old 16th January 2012, 12:11   #14856
BHPian

16 Jan :-

Spotted Grey i20 near Kadubeesanahalli (ORR) with redlining sticker on right side of rear bumper. I guess the reg # was KA xx xx 295.

15th Jan :-

1. Black Getz >> KA xx xx 4121 >> LTD sticker on hatch parked on Commercial street.
2. Last night around 9.00 PM spotted KL xx xx 7227 or 7997 Wagon R (Grey/Silver) on old airport road, you over took me near HAL R&D section.
3. Near Matathalli Jn around 9.15 PM, spotted Maroon Manza - KA xx xx 4573, with LTD sticker on rear bumper.

14th Jan :-

Spotted this swift parked near Apollo Clinic on Varthur road.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img20120114000101.jpg
Old 16th January 2012, 13:13   #14857
sps
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
Should be ME! I don't think any other red KL 34 swift has race stripes! And to confirm, a LTD sticker on the driver side of the boot ??
Thanks for responding, eventhough late. Spotting and acknowledging is very rare among KL Bhpians.

Yes it had an LTD sticker on the driver side of boot. I was on my way to Trivandrum from Kozhikkode and was crusing pretty fast. You gave me way, the moment I came behind your vehicle without even honking or flashing lights.

It is very rare for many of the drivers to frequently check the rear view mirror and they don't bother to give way after honking or flashing lights even if they are travelling at very low speeds in the right most lane.
sps is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th January 2012, 14:07   #14858
Senior - BHPian

Saturday:

we were visiting my aunt in Vidyaranyapura and while we were nearing the place i already had spotted three cars with Team-BHP stickers.

fist i spotted this gray Getz (KA-04-MF-6394) near the T-junction (that low lying area) before the Vidyaranya main road:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3753.jpg

then i spotted a white Linea with the transparent w3 (big one) or the Driven By on the rear number plate parked near NEXT. sorry, passed by fast, couldn't take a picture of the sticker:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3754.jpg

then i happened to notice a beige Baleno coming towards me in the opposite late with brown and black LCLC where the number plate usually is and a got bhp? at the back (rear bumper). the Baleno passed by quickly before i could get a good shot:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3755.jpg

later when we came out for lunch at Beijing Bites, i was sitting near the window and just when i was about to switch off my SLR and keep it aside, i happen to look down and saw a silver Alto (KA-04-ME-9809) passing through the lane with the red and black LCLC on the left C-pillar! by the time i got the lens in focus, the car was already on the main road:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3756.jpg

then the freakiest thing happened - the Baleno i had spotted earlier enters the street and i was just about to have a spoonful of the Chicken Manchow soup! drop the spoon and grab the camera just in time to get a fleeting glimpse of the Baleno (KA-02-Z-658). btw, it had the transparent w3 on the rear number plate:
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3757.jpg
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3758.jpg

finished with lunch we were getting our and heading towards our car when i spot a gray Santro with a Drive Safe about 150mts out from Beijing Bites (stopped near a guy selling sugar cane). since i was carrying the 18-55mm lens, i thought i'll turn the car around and get closer and take a shot. by the time i turned the car around, the Santro was gone. disappointed i proceed to FoodWorld for some shopping and viola - the Santro is parked about 50mts from where i dropped off my aunt and wife. i slowly sneak up behind the Santro (KA-04-MF-5931) and click.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3760.jpg
i then get out of the car and walk towards the Santro to check if the car belongs to a BHPian (i had spotted the car early on my trips to the area). during our chat i find out that he's not a BHPian but a regular on Team-BHP. his friend had given him the Drive Safe sticker. Arun, it was nice meeting you and i hope you get your membership soon.

Sunday:

met Digital Vampire and his bottle green Tucson near HSR Cuppa; we were meeting for technology transfer
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3774.jpg
btw, nice ride and well maintained

Monday:

new entrant in our DP parking this morning; black Swift (KA-41-M-3632):
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-_mg_3785.jpg
IronH4WK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th January 2012, 14:19   #14859
BHPian

16.01.2012, 1:00PM, KA05Z3827 Opposite Peenya Industries Association.
Red Maruthi 800 with "I DRIVE SAFE" on the hatch glass bottom.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc01309ul.jpg
Who's this?
Old 16th January 2012, 14:34   #14860
BHPian

Saw this i10 on 9th Jan, around 1230 noon , near Leela Palace , Blore.

Was driven by a lady.

# 2641

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00779201201091228.jpg

The Beauty and the Beast :

Saw this White Swift parked next to my Mamba at Spar, Bannerghatta road, on 14th Jan Sat, 430 pm. Checked around, waited a while, but could not see you.

# 303

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img00803201201141609.jpg
mannubhai is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th January 2012, 14:45   #14861
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannubhai View Post
The Beauty and the Beast :

Saw this White Swift parked next to my Mamba at Spar, Bannerghatta road, on 14th Jan Sat, 430 pm. Checked around, waited a while, but could not see you.

Attachment 872347
Manoj bhai, that Swift belongs to Xryder's friend who's not a BHPian, yet.

btw, which one is the beast?
Old 16th January 2012, 14:47   #14862
BHPian

Quote:
Manoj bhai,

btw, which one is the beast?

shhhh !! You had me there

Thanks for the help on attachments , it worked finally
Old 16th January 2012, 15:25   #14863
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannubhai View Post
Thanks for the help on attachments , it worked finally
you're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimist View Post
16.01.2012, 1:00PM, KA05Z3827 Opposite Peenya Industries Association.
Red Maruthi 800 with "I DRIVE SAFE" on the hatch glass bottom.
Attachment 872304
Who's this?
aha! you managed to get your own ride in the frame! nice
Old 16th January 2012, 16:01   #14864
BHPian

Quote:
aha! you managed to get your own ride in the frame! nice
I'm waiting to get spotted for a looong time. So that's a stop gap arrangement.

People have seen (I hope) but no one acknowledges including the i20 which parks often at the end of my home road. Have left my name, number, reference to this thread multiple times on windshield but still no contact.

The got bhp? went on yesterday to call attention. Thanks to ch.nathan !
Old 16th January 2012, 18:07   #14865
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted this tucson now near silk board.
number KA03MF4054

Name:  ForumRunner_20120116_180856.png
Views: 969
Size:  538.6 KB

identify yourself mate

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks