Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th April 2009, 12:32   #451
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tush View Post
Had got this sticker at the back window. But realized that when i do the sun filming work they would remove this sticker as it would obstruct. So as of now have halted sticking other stickers until sun filming work is done.
Tush,

Sun-filming is done from inside, whereas Team-BHP stickers are normally placed from the outside, therefore I see no problem here.

Cheers

Jaskirat
Old 12th April 2009, 12:33   #452
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl View Post
Guys,
That's dad's new i10. Need suggestions for sticker placement. Which one and where? Remember, it's for dad, so would prefer the smaller ones. Don't wanna put any on the number plate though.
Ignore the tachometer
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-picture-1.jpg
Old 13th April 2009, 10:11   #453
Senior - BHPian

That Tachometer Sticker is Coolest man.. Superb.. Goood Ideea...
Old 13th April 2009, 10:47   #454
evo
BHPian

Live to Drive!

Finally, my Tbhp stickers.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-12042009148.jpg  

Old 13th April 2009, 13:47   #455
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram.west View Post
My Bull Sporting New Stickers Atlast!!
Damm you Safari owners have a lot of real estate to play around with. 3 Big stickers at the back does not seem crowded / tacky. Nice placements

Quote:
Originally Posted by five46 View Post
Ignore the tachometer
Attachment 124127
Excellent Idea. Tejas I would say print the pic and show it to your sticker shop.

Also one more suggestion. ON any Black car. The 'Got BHP?' sticker blends well with the car.

Look for theMag 's post a couple of pages back on this thread for a idea.
Old 13th April 2009, 14:25   #456
Distinguished - BHPian

five46, your idea looks cool... However, this car is for dad, he will redline me if he sees such a huge sticker!!!
Old 14th April 2009, 19:33   #457
GTO
Team-BHP Support

A friendly Moderator's muscle car
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc01360.jpg  

Old 14th April 2009, 23:10   #458

My Baleno with the "GOT BHP" sticker
Attached Images

Last edited by Rehaan : 14th April 2009 at 23:53. Reason: Image re-uploaded. (Long filenames cause problems with thumbnails.)
Old 15th April 2009, 00:31   #459
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Not to mention, how everyone hammered us for so long with requests via threads, posts, emails & PMs! Surely everyone agrees that the wait was worth it? Hang in there, dudes. Lots more cool Team-BHP stuff on the way.
GTO-- that sounds amazing! Keychains, sweatshirts, tee-shirts, ashtrays, mugs, clocks, towels, car accessories-- that sort of thing? I'm sure there'll be a massive response to all T-BHP merchandise! My college brings out a different selection for its old boys once each year (any Stephanians here?!); ours could be annual too, to reduce logistical pains!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R2D2 View Post
Guys,

An honest confession. I hate stickers on my car. Made absolutely sure that there was never a sticker either intentionally or unintentionally stuck on the glass or God forbid the paint!

But when I saw these cool cars with even more cool TBHP stickers stuck on them, I said to myself "This is it. No more waiting or debating. I am gonna get my sticker kit."

Just ordered the set a few minutes back. Am waiting for it to be delivered after which I shall wash and wax the car, doll her up with a couple of TBHP stickers and upload the pics. Trust me, TBHP stickers are the ONLY stickers that my car will ever have stuck on it.

Feels great to be a TBHPian. Cheers to all!
I agree completely. At every service I tell the service advisor at least 3 times that I don't want any ghastly sticker on my hatch. But T-BHP is different!

Once my exams finish in June I'm going to really get into this forum-- meets, drives, stickers. But even with online participation only, it feels AMAZING to be a T-BHPian. Such joy from merely looking at pictures of fellow BHPians' cars-- I can't wait for the day I actually see one on a Delhi road!

OT: I wish we had a motto we could use to express our pride in being T-BHPians! Something shorter than the "redlining" line... something unique to T-BHP. (Just like a college motto, in fact!)
Old 15th April 2009, 06:58   #460
BHPian

I finally ordered my set on sunday and they were there in my mail box on tuesday evening.(even before I could start getting impatient)!!

Very well designed stickers(they look much better in flesh than photos), so much so that even my wife(who is somewhat indifferent to such worldly things) suggested that we go down right then and put them up.

but I must admit, end result was not that great. I messed up a bit . One sticker is slightly tilted and the other one has got some air bubbles (cant help it..this was my first attempt to put stickers on anything).
But finally could manage to stick the last 2 on my bike perfectly.

But I'm not complaining...have got 7 more to go.

Thanks GTO and team. Looking forward to more tbhp branded accessories.

Regards,
Old 15th April 2009, 13:25   #461
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perakath View Post
GTO-- that sounds amazing! Keychains, sweatshirts, tee-shirts, ashtrays, mugs, clocks, towels, car accessories-- that sort of thing?
Yup, exactly the type.

Quote:
OT: I wish we had a motto we could use to express our pride in being T-BHPians!
Umm, Live to drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amohit View Post
I finally ordered my set on sunday and they were there in my mail box on tuesday evening.(even before I could start getting impatient)!!
Excellent.

Quote:
so much so that even my wife(who is somewhat indifferent to such worldly things) suggested that we go down right then and put them up.
A car girl in the making, I can tell ya that

Quote:
but I must admit, end result was not that great. I messed up a bit . One sticker is slightly tilted and the other one has got some air bubbles (cant help it..this was my first attempt to put stickers on anything).
Go to the next TBHP meet in Bangalore. I'm sure a friendly mod would be only too happy to share an extra sticker or two with you.

Quote:
But finally could manage to stick the last 2 on my bike perfectly.
Pics?
Old 15th April 2009, 13:35   #462
BHPian

Re motto: I was thinking of something along the lines of "Up The Irons!" for fans of the band Iron Maiden. Unfortunately I can't come up with something myself just now!
Old 15th April 2009, 13:50   #463
BHPian

Quote:
Yup, exactly the type.
You could also consider getting some metal stickers done for Team-BHP. There are suppliers in China who supply these at fairly reasonable price.

I am attaching a picture of a metal sticker for reference.

I guess they look quite classy and would serve well as membership identification emblem, something reminiscent of the AA emblems of the past.

Regards

Jaskirat
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-rs-racing.jpg  

Old 16th April 2009, 18:46   #464
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
GTO-- that sounds amazing! Keychains, sweatshirts, tee-shirts, ashtrays, mugs, clocks, towels, car accessories-- that sort of thing?
Quote:
Yup, exactly the type.
Sounds good. Eagerly awaiting a thread on that and additions to the T-Bhp store. T-Shirts are highest priority. Its quite difficult to get a good automotive Tshirt in India.

Quote:

Umm, Live to drive?
Sounds good, but not really unique and does not appeal much to the Bikers on the forum.

My Personal Fav is 'Got Bhp?' Who cares if it does not sound like a Motto or whatever.

Quote:
Re motto: I was thinking of something along the lines of "Up The Irons!" for fans of the band Iron Maiden. Unfortunately I can't come up with something myself just now!
OT, Iron Maiden fan eh? Maiden Fans, who are petrolheads should have a certain song title of theirs on their vehicles in Metal Lord font.

Check my Garage > RX
Old 16th April 2009, 19:40   #465
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWolf View Post
OT, Iron Maiden fan eh? Maiden Fans, who are petrolheads should have a certain song title of theirs on their vehicles in Metal Lord font.

Check my Garage > RX
OT: Impressive, machan! Quite the cool idea.

Judas be my guide, IW, but Maiden had to shift to second spot in my favourites list when I discovered the most talented band in the world. (See my avatar pic! )

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks