Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th August 2009, 20:11   #1051
BHPian

No One spotted me?

No one has yet spotted my Corsa or my i20 with the TBHP Stickers???

Strange as i travel quite a bit and around Kormangala, Indiranagar, HSR, MG Road etc. but surprisingly the only one I spotted till date was a silver swift with Got BHP sticker in Indiranagar.

This belonged to Ajith a Bhpian and his car was rear ended by an Rickshaw. tried to help him with the fight with those guys but had to leave as I had someone waiting for me to pick up.

Everything went fine brother?
Old 6th August 2009, 20:39   #1052
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay_b View Post
Spotted this Wagon R with live to drive sticker in Vijaynagar, 4th bhp-ian car around vijaynagar.
I spotted the same wagon R.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/1346641-post741.html
Old 6th August 2009, 20:43   #1053
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Or you could do something like this

Actually, the first time Team-BHP stickers ever made an appearance, it was in 2004, and it was two Team-BHP stickered cars in Mahableshwar as well!

(Though we only stuck the stickers at the end of our trip!)
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/collec...wer-drive.html

cya
R
Rehaan, the writing on the rear windshield is what makes the pic even more special than the stickers.
Thanks for sharing.
Old 6th August 2009, 20:52   #1054

spotted 3 cars

saw 1 Gypsy, 1 palio and 1 Innova today all with the yellow Live to Drive sticker

2 in Bomanhalli - Golden Park Apartment (gypsy and palio) and 1 in Sobha IRIS (Innova)
Old 7th August 2009, 00:50   #1055
abs
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by undead View Post
Last Month , i spotted a Mahindra Xylo bearing Chennai registration and few T-Bhp stickers in Gobichettipalayam ( Tamilnadu ) parked near a temple.
That was my XYLO. I visited Gobi for 3 days on a vacation, on my way back from Cochin via Malampuzha. Gobi is my birth town (Car Street/ Ther Vidhi).

Regards

Aravind

Quote:
Originally Posted by pypkmsrikanth View Post
Who has a TN07 registered Xylo with "Live to Drive" sticker. Saw it overtake me not once but twice on my way to Chennai from Bangalore yesterday night.

That was my Xylo. I was returning from a vacation to Cochin and Gobichettipalaym.
Old 7th August 2009, 00:56   #1056
Senior - BHPian

Was the Gypsy red ?
Have seen a red one with the "Live to drive" sticker.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-gypsy.jpg  

Old 7th August 2009, 10:23   #1057
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhajee View Post
saw 1 Gypsy, 1 palio and 1 Innova today all with the yellow Live to Drive sticker

2 in Bomanhalli - Golden Park Apartment (gypsy and palio) ...
I think I know who that Gypsy & Palio belongs to
IIRC, that palio doesn't have the 'Live to Drive' sticker. It just has the red team-bhp small sticker (from Bangy meet) while the Gypsy has atleast 3 more BIG stickers.

BTW, I saw you ford fusion with the yellow LtD sticker on Sunday at same place.
Old 7th August 2009, 12:25   #1058
BHPian

Pics of a Getz with TBhp stickers at the Chennai Trade Centre-Monday. The dirty Fiesta is mine BTW.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-cimg2410-large.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-cimg2411-large.jpg  

Old 7th August 2009, 12:45   #1059
BHPian

Here is my car with stickers.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-untitled1.jpg  

Old 7th August 2009, 12:57   #1060
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolffe View Post
Pics of a Getz with TBhp stickers at the Chennai Trade Centre-Monday. The dirty Fiesta is mine BTW.
The owner needs lessons in sticking. He's spoilt the look of the car as well as the stickers. Look at the White Safari in this thread. That's how stickers are supposed to be put. Or look at the first page of this thread where there are some nice ideas.
Old 7th August 2009, 15:25   #1061
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live To Jive View Post
The owner needs lessons in sticking. He's spoilt the look of the car as well as the stickers. Look at the White Safari in this thread. That's how stickers are supposed to be put. Or look at the first page of this thread where there are some nice ideas.
Thats very true. It looks as though the owner thought the purpose of these stickers is to 'hide' scratches and has fixed these wherever he had scratches on the car (look at the love cars live cars splash in a slanting position). Sure this has spoilt the otherwise great looking stickers.

Last edited by RajaTaurus : 7th August 2009 at 15:27.
Old 7th August 2009, 20:28   #1062
abs
BHPian

My Xylo with the Team BHP stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by abs View Post
That was my XYLO. I visited Gobi for 3 days on a vacation, on my way back from Cochin via Malampuzha. Gobi is my birth town (Car Street/ Ther Vidhi).

That was my Xylo. I was returning from a vacation to Cochin and Gobichettipalaym.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_2567.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_2492.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_2591.jpg

I have gifted 2 stickers to a friend and the rest are reserved for the Nano which I will be getting next month.

Aravind
Old 8th August 2009, 05:56   #1063
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajaTaurus View Post
Thats very true. It looks as though the owner thought the purpose of these stickers is to 'hide' scratches and has fixed these wherever he had scratches on the car (look at the love cars live cars splash in a slanting position). Sure this has spoilt the otherwise great looking stickers.
I totall agree with you bot. I think the "Live to Drive" is the best of the lot and doesn't deserve this treatment.
Old 8th August 2009, 15:41   #1064
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I think I know who that Gypsy & Palio belongs to
IIRC, that palio doesn't have the 'Live to Drive' sticker. It just has the red team-bhp small sticker (from Bangy meet) while the Gypsy has atleast 3 more BIG stickers.
Now which careless driver would put the old as well as new stickers and park the cars near each other, can't mods do something about this??

Saw a KL registered white Lancer near Rajbhavan and was behind it till infantry road with Live to Drive sticker.. Nice immaculately maintained car.
Old 10th August 2009, 10:46   #1065
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Spotted a gray Safari ... My sister told me ...
Yup, that's my ride! Must say she isn't very well informed, though I keep such a low profile it is unlikely she will know more about me.

Quote:
... 4th bhp-ian car around vijaynagar.
And you haven't seen mine in Vijayanagar?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks