Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th August 2009, 13:56   #1186
BHPian

Wonder why no one has spotted my Ikon yet :(. My friend (non-TBHP member) has been spotted with the stickers i gave to him many times with me travelling in that.
Old 28th August 2009, 18:52   #1187
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
Although the order didnt get through, wifee is charged Rs.1 by paypal (HDFC SMS)
Quote:
and I am charged Rs.48.76.
So basically, you have been charged Rs. 1 as well as $1 ($1 = 48.76 on that particular day).

1. Paypal gives you the option to *confirm* your identity. Basically, they'll make a token charge to your card and ask you to enter the "transaction code" as it shows on your CC statement. The minute you do this, your status is changed to a "confirmed member". This is not related to Team-BHP or any other merchant. I have confirmed 3 of my credit cards in a similar way. While 2 were optional, the 3rd was made mandatory since the transaction amount was fairly large. Becoming a "verified member" has its advantages. More trust, for example you will see some ebay sellers making it clear that they will accept paypal from verified accounts only.

2. You have two options : One is to *confirm* the card (via your paypal login) and the amount is immediately credited back to your paypal account. Second is to refuse the charge (via your credit card company).

Quote:
Also the person informed me that I need to create a 'netsafe' card (virtual card for each transaction) for any international payments (paypal) with effect from 1st August 2009.
It's a fantastic move, made mandatory by the RBI, to increase the security level of online CC transactions. While most banks are handing out iPins (internet pins), your bank (probably HDFC?) is giving you the option of a virtual card for each transaction (no chance of misuse by someone else).
Old 28th August 2009, 19:17   #1188
Senior - BHPian

Most mornings,i spot this black baleno(near saidapet) with drive safe sticker on the center of its boot and small t-bhp transparent sticker on its rear spoiler lamp.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/1357739-post796.html

can some chennai tbhpians clarify whom this vehicle belongs to?
Old 29th August 2009, 18:12   #1189
BHPian

I received my set of stickers on 28th Aug, having ordered them on the 25th-Aug. Nice and compact packaging I must say.

I have just put 2 out of the 13 received, the rest of them would be put after putting some amount thought.

Here are they.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc02631-medium.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 31st August 2009, 12:41   #1190
Senior - BHPian

Saurabh M's Esteem :

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-p8290337-large.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-p8290340-large.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-p8290342-large.jpg

Last edited by planet_rocker : 31st August 2009 at 12:45.
Old 31st August 2009, 12:58   #1191
Senior - BHPian

Spotted one Beige Corolla today with "got BHP" sticker on it's bumper. Actually with the car from Silkboard(around 11am) till Bellandur. Then I lost him in the traffic or probably he took a turn there.
Sunday, spotted one Silver Accent near Minerva Circle around 5PM. That too with a "got BHP" sticker on bumper.
So two days, two cars and with all these intra-city driving I'm sure gonna spot some more soon.
Old 31st August 2009, 15:37   #1192
BHPian

Spotted quiet a few bhpians in the last two weeks, Spotted a red i10 very near to my house at Girinagar and was able to talk to the bhpian i.e Harish.vishishta. Spotted a black Icon with racing stickers at the Garuda mall parking last sunday. Spotted a Delhi registered blue Zen that was parked outside a house near my gym. All the cars had Live To Drive sticker at the rear.
Old 31st August 2009, 18:41   #1193
Senior - BHPian

Hi, Spotted a "live to drive" grey zen outside St Andrews church, VAsco this evening. GA xx x 2928. I'm a silver Dzire with HR registration .. hard to miss in Goa.
GD
Old 31st August 2009, 20:05   #1194
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
It's a fantastic move, made mandatory by the RBI, to increase the security level of online CC transactions. While most banks are handing out iPins (internet pins), your bank (probably HDFC?) is giving you the option of a virtual card for each transaction (no chance of misuse by someone else).
Today I got the netsafe user ID and password, so I think I should be able to order fresh. Is there any reason for pricing it in dollars ? Paypal was quoting dollar conversion Rs.50+ on that first attempt day (total showing Rs.252 as I remember), while actual conversion was only 48 something. May be thats their service charge ? I dont really know.

There are many Indian sites (rediff, indiatimes, ebay, futurebazar etc.) with online payments purely in Rupees without any extra charges on the buyer. I might sound stupid, but never done any Paypal stuff before, sorry for my ignorance.
Old 31st August 2009, 22:05   #1195

Heres a sticker on my Grande Punto. Taken along the road from Bangalore to Bheemeshwari:

Name:  IMG_0937.JPG
Views: 1012
Size:  429.1 KB
Old 1st September 2009, 07:32   #1196
BHPian

Team-BHP Stickers on my Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudharma View Post
Received my Team-BHP Stickers. Going to stick them on my Corsa Sports ( Ltd Edition) Maruthi 800 and the Bikes.
Some Pictures of my car with the Team-BHP Stickers. Hope to see other vehicles with Team-BHP stickers .on the road
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-corsa_8.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-corsa_9.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-corsa_11.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-corsa_13.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-corsa_14.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-corsa_17.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-corsa_19.jpg  

Old 1st September 2009, 16:07   #1197
BHPian

don't have a CC. How else to pay ? PayPal doesn't accept Debit cards.

Any other way ?

UM

Edited - any mumbai boys got a extra stickers ?

Last edited by UniqueMods : 1st September 2009 at 16:13.
Old 1st September 2009, 16:42   #1198
BHPian

Spotted a silver Palio ( KA 25 MC XXXX) with Live to Drive sticker on the boot near meenakshi temple, Bannerghatta Road. The BHPian took a left after meenakshi temple towards dodda kammanahalli. Who is this?
Old 1st September 2009, 16:42   #1199
BHPian

Hi everybody. I have a Safari and my wife drives a Chevy Uva. I have a few stickers on the Safari, but the Uva is loaded with it. I havent seen any other vehicle here in Bhubaneswar with Team-bhp stickers. Wonder whats wrong? Not a single other vehicle here? Anybody in this thread fron BBSR, please stick your hand out.
Old 2nd September 2009, 12:14   #1200
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Silver Santro (6*81) with live to drive sticker at the bumper. Near Bellandur junction. Yes, my spot TBHP sticker count is increasing ;-)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks