Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 17th September 2009, 14:53   #1396
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Spotted this on Residency road. BHPian, identify yourself!

P.S. Nice plates!

Hope this "THE 571G" number plate did not cost as much as the original one..

‘THE 571G’ number plate sells for £10,000 - Auto Trader UK - News and Reviews Hub
Old 17th September 2009, 14:57   #1397
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post
Hey Lilmonster , i have a "LOVE CARS LIVE CARS" at the same place where you've pasted "LIVE TO DRIVE" on your ride.

Also what is your driving route in Delhi in weekdays ? Mine is from New Rajinder nagar to Gurgaon and back

Here is a picture of my ride.

Hey harishnayak, i dont have a fixed route as such. mostly all over south delhi. and gurgaon over the weekends. will keep a lookout for your car bro.

Boom!

Ps: i'm looking for the same kind of muffler you have, the automech endcan sounds funny, not the kind of note i want. please PM me the details of your ffe and where you got it installed. Thank you.
Old 17th September 2009, 20:46   #1398
Senior - BHPian

Spotted Black KA (ends with 8886)registered swift. Owner (fair guy with specs) - he had a female passenger. Spotted the car near Zeeshan Intersection (Near Park Circus). I was driving our Getz (with the Driven by Team-BHP) sticker on the rear windshield. i took our car once in front of his car - but he didn't respond. Also tried flashing HLs.

Who was it?

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc00859.jpg

Last edited by planet_rocker : 17th September 2009 at 20:52.
Old 17th September 2009, 23:29   #1399
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by para_7k View Post
@ankit,

Here is one for you.
Thanks man! I had that sticker and location in mind myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Look up the pictures of my OHC. LHS on the rear bumper is best, only helped by the vertical bumper line (which separates the corner pieces).
GTO I have seen the sticker on your OHC, looks really nice. I was wondering, wouldn't the "got BHP" sticker look better/sporty/meaner on the RHS, above the end can?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ice View Post
Going by the looks of your debadged car, I presume you like to keep it clean.
Heres three of my favorite designs. The transparent ones can be used on the plates/windshields. Since you have 2 sets, you can try the last one too.
You got that right Dry Ice, I do like it clean, that's the primary reason I have not been able to figure out a place to stick till now.

But hey thanks so much for your suggestions, I do like the last one, a bit of DIY to make it look unique! Guess I'll work out something else and post for all you people to comment.

I personally feel that the Live To Drive yellow sticker looks best on white cars only.
Old 17th September 2009, 23:38   #1400
Distinguished - BHPian

Red Getz sporting the LTD sticker to the left of the rear number plate. You passed me in Rajajinagar 2nd block, on the road opp the Anjaneya temple / Variar bakery behind ESI. approx 9.30 pm tonight.

Who're you ?
Old 18th September 2009, 00:05   #1401
BANNED

I purchased tbhp stickers 2 weeks back & was getting confused where should I stick which stickers on my F.Red Linea. "got BHP?" & "Live to Drive" stickers are so good & irresistable but I felt they do not go well with Linea's rear which looks so uncluttered. Here is the only sticker I sticked:

PS: I've posted Linea pic in last page. Can anyone PS "got bhp?" & "Live to drive" ?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20090915000.jpg  

Old 18th September 2009, 02:22   #1402
Distinguished - BHPian

Here you go pal, take your pick
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-linea1.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-linea2.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-linea3.jpg  

Last edited by Dippy : 18th September 2009 at 09:20. Reason: double pic
Old 18th September 2009, 06:44   #1403
BHPian

Spotted a White Swift with Registration KA 03 MH **38 at 6:00 PM near NGV , koramangala. Couldnt take a picture as i too was driving behind him :-). Owner ?
Old 18th September 2009, 08:53   #1404
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ice View Post
Here you go pal, take your pick
Thanks a ton buddy. This now gives a clear comparo.
Old 18th September 2009, 12:18   #1405
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
Spotted Black KA (ends with 8886)registered swift. Owner (fair guy with specs) - he had a female passenger. Spotted the car near Zeeshan Intersection (Near Park Circus). I was driving our Getz (with the Driven by Team-BHP) sticker on the rear windshield. i took our car once in front of his car - but he didn't respond. Also tried flashing HLs.

Who was it?

Attachment 193464
What are those markings on the road? Those yellow stripes?
Old 18th September 2009, 12:50   #1406
Senior - BHPian

There is a TBHPian in Sector 29 noida. I have spotted his Black Accent in Sector 29 Noida on numerous occasions. Will the owner identify himself?
Old 18th September 2009, 16:00   #1407
BHPian

Spotted a Black Ford Ikon, DL 8C J 4134 with Team Bhp stickers parked in Faculty of Law, Delhi University in the North Campus area. Glad to see a fellow Team Bhpain in Faculty.
Old 18th September 2009, 16:07   #1408
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay_b View Post
What are those markings on the road? Those yellow stripes?
Me too curious about those stripe marks and the car in perpendicular direction on the left.? Where he could turn with so close median in front??
Old 18th September 2009, 17:05   #1409
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by setuniket View Post
Spotted a Black Ford Ikon with Team Bhp stickers parked in Faculty of Law, Delhi University in the North Campus area. Glad to see a fellow Team Bhpain in Faculty.
Arrey-oh. I didn't know there were any T-Bhpians in La Fekelty except myself! (I graduated this June.)

Am planning to (finally) order my stickers this weekend. Need to comb this thread for pictures of which stickers look good where on a Zen...
Old 18th September 2009, 17:12   #1410
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajaTaurus View Post
Me too curious about those stripe marks and the car in perpendicular direction on the left.? Where he could turn with so close median in front??
The car is not in perpendicular direction. The rear view mirror of planet_rocker's car is making a impression of the wheel arch. They are all in the same direction .

Most Viewed