Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th October 2009, 14:01   #1591
sps
BHPian

Team BHPed my bull and Santro

Finally managed to stick two of the stickers which I like the most in my Santro and Bull. Sorry for the bad quality of images, both taken at night

Name:  stickerSantro1.jpg
Views: 800
Size:  71.2 KB

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-stickersantro2.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-tbhpstick1bull.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-tbhpstick2bull.jpg

Has spotted 4 TBHP cars till date

1. A Santro with "Got Bhp" stickers near Kowdiar (3-4 months back)
2. A White truck with transparent stickers on side windshield (I assume it is JKdas's) last month
3. Another White truck with a three digit number parked at BigBaazar Kesavadasapuram last month
4. A Baleno with KL 7 registration having "Driven by" stickers on the number plate at Kayamkulam - Thiruvalla route, driven very sedately by an elderly man .
Old 5th October 2009, 14:31   #1592
BHPian

Spotted yellow Palio S10 yesterday at around 7.30pm. Car was just exiting Noida towards Delhi at the Buddha Statue. T-BHP'ian, please identify yourself.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-04102009012.jpg
Old 5th October 2009, 14:58   #1593
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD View Post
Is this the jeep you are referring to ?? If so, its mine .
I think it was a Kerala registration and it looked different.

BTW, Your jeep is looking really good .
Old 5th October 2009, 15:01   #1594
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a red Swift with a Live To Drive sticker outside the Golden Swan Club Santacruz Mumbai off the Western Express Highway.
Old 5th October 2009, 15:45   #1595
Senior - BHPian

Saw a white zen with tbhp sticker in AOL parking lot. Pls identify yourself. I already know one more tbhpian in the office. We can have a mini meet here in office itself :-)
Old 5th October 2009, 16:21   #1596
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionX View Post

Are you sure about this? I usually be on bed that time . I hope that was not the car below, otherwise its scary .

Attachment 203138

Yes I'm sure this was the car that I saw. You were driving near Nelamangala Fly Over on the 26th morning right? It was probably 7 or 7:30. The traffic was crazy. You were on the service road. I have a pic but it's pretty bad. I'll put it up anyway
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-260920091191.jpg  

Old 5th October 2009, 17:27   #1597
BHPian

At first I was concerned about them reaching safely to my place, Now I want them to be placed safely and look good at the same time.
I received my Stickers in 4 days flat!!

I would sticker her up during the weekend. Till then I've placed two of them in the rear parcel shelf.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-05102009010.jpg

Suggestions for the sticker placements are needed. As I don't want to stick them on the metal work. The Glass surface and the bumpers are my preferred location's.
Old 5th October 2009, 17:55   #1598
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by maglev View Post

Attachment 203269

Suggestions for the sticker placements are needed. As I don't want to stick them on the metal work. The Glass surface and the bumpers are my preferred location's.
I have a question. What in the World happened to your badges! My Civic's badge was nicked sometime back but this is ridiculous!

About the stickers, you can try sticking the 'got bhp?' sticker right in the middle-top of the front bumper. I've done the same for my car!

Last edited by suhaas307 : 5th October 2009 at 18:07.
Old 5th October 2009, 18:28   #1599
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
I have a question. What in the World happened to your badges! My Civic's badge was nicked sometime back but this is ridiculous!

About the stickers, you can try sticking the 'got bhp?' sticker right in the middle-top of the front bumper. I've done the same for my car!

I myself removed all the badge's on the car, I really really like my car's rear end to be fat and smooth.

Have look at my Accent:

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo063756.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0658.jpg

Last edited by maglev : 5th October 2009 at 18:33.
Old 5th October 2009, 21:49   #1600
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionX View Post
It was me brother and its not a green safari, its Blue actually . My office is in Hebbal and I was heading towards Bellandur, where I live.

it was a wonderful feeling. I thought of pulling over for a small chat after the signal as that place was so rushy, but you took a right turn at the signal.

Sure for next time. Thanks mate for the comment .
finally. it feels like i found my long lost brother . sorry mate. it was my car pool colleague who was in a hurry and thats why i had to turn right quickly. otherwise, I'd drive further up that road till hormavu where i live. i work in yelahanka so our route is common for the most part. meaning , we can meet again. lets meet for coffee en route someplace what say?

my bad. in the darkness i kinda thought your car was green.

apparently ,there are quite a few Bhpians in that part of the city (hebbal/sahakarnagar/Vidyaranyapura) someday we can all meet up for a quick chat.

till then. adios amigo.
Old 6th October 2009, 01:21   #1601
RVD
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_elegance View Post
I think it was a Kerala registration and it looked different.

BTW, Your jeep is looking really good .
Thanks for you comment !! It is interesting to note that there is another white jeep with a GOT BHP ? sticker placed on the back lurking around the same area
Old 6th October 2009, 09:53   #1602
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Yes I'm sure this was the car that I saw. You were driving near Nelamangala Fly Over on the 26th morning right? It was probably 7 or 7:30. The traffic was crazy. You were on the service road. I have a pic but it's pretty bad. I'll put it up anyway
Look the pic again suhaas, its not my car. It is a Safari GX with 2-tone color, mine is with body colored bumber.

But whose car was that?
Old 6th October 2009, 10:45   #1603
Senior - BHPian

My 1st one on this thread. Shot at Vagamon

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_3726-large.jpg
Old 6th October 2009, 12:05   #1604
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD View Post
Is this the jeep you are referring to ?? If so, its mine .
The one I spotted was KL registration, but looks similar. your jeep looks good, man.
Old 7th October 2009, 09:38   #1605
Senior - BHPian

Someone in a golden OHC spotted my white scorpio with the live to drive sticker yesterday & waved to the driver. unfortunately, it wasnt me in the car. it was my driver with my brother! may i know who is it?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks