Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 20th October 2009, 09:32   #1741
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick5490 View Post
Spotted a Black Scorpio in Thane near Vasant Vihar Circle today afternoon with Live to Drive sticker at the back.. MH XX XX 4941, whom does that belong to?
Hi Maverick,
That, as HVK mentioned, would have been me...no mistakin' it...!
And I guess this is what you'd have spotted...
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc04951.jpg
Good to know that there are other TBHP members too, prowling around Thane streets !
PM me your number and shall link up.
Old 20th October 2009, 09:36   #1742
Senior - BHPian

Saw a KA regd Black Scorpio with snorkel and I guess a SPOA job without front bumpers in Masinagudi. I think there was a LTD sticker on the rear bumper. Was not able to see clearly as both of us turned a corner. Follwing this vehicle was a Black Montero and a Blue Patrol. Guess a convoy.

I was heading downhill in my GTX.
Old 20th October 2009, 15:41   #1743
Team-BHP Support

I'm a bit surprised that my cars haven't been spotted in Bangalore. A black Civic and a greenish-silver bog standard Santro. The sticker on the Santro is very prominent.

I can be spotted particularly in and around Indiranagar! Come on guys, keep your eyes peeled! I have mine peeled always!
Old 20th October 2009, 15:48   #1744
BHPian

Team BHP Bitten TravelBug

Hi All,

Got my Set of Stickers more than a month ago but waited till I find a perfect spot for them. Here is the pic of my drive. I could be easily spotted on ORR and Bannerghatta road, B'lore.

Drive Safe !!
Travelbug
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-car.jpg  

Last edited by Travelbug : 20th October 2009 at 15:49.
Old 20th October 2009, 16:05   #1745
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelbug View Post
Hi All,

Got my Set of Stickers more than a month ago but waited till I find a perfect spot for them. Here is the pic of my drive. I could be easily spotted on ORR and Bannerghatta road, B'lore.

Drive Safe !!
Travelbug
Nice One there Travelbug
for a minute your Swift looked like a Linea to me...

Cheers!
Old 20th October 2009, 21:07   #1746
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by splitsecond View Post
....under "My account" the order is still shown as "processing" , why so delay?
Splitsecond, the "processing" tag means that your payment has gone through and your stickers envelope is in the process of being shipped to you. You should receive it soon - but if you don't please see the FAQs.

cya
R
Old 20th October 2009, 22:12   #1747
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Spotted a red swift with white racing stripes, at 2am today(last nite). It sported the yellow live to drive sticker on the back.
I remember seeing the same Swift at Spar a few months ago and mentioned it but don't know whose it is.

Tonight at about 9.45, less than half a km from my first sighting, saw another red car and again with the "live to drive" sticker. An M800 this time, on Raj Bhavan Road.
Old 20th October 2009, 22:17   #1748

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
I'm a bit surprised that my cars haven't been spotted in Bangalore. A black Civic and a greenish-silver bog standard Santro. The sticker on the Santro is very prominent.

I can be spotted particularly in and around Indiranagar! Come on guys, keep your eyes peeled! I have mine peeled always!
Hey Pal! I stay in Indiranagar too.Where exactly do u stay in Indiranagar?
Old 20th October 2009, 22:45   #1749
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Spotted this OHC type-II today near kalagram here in chandigarh today.
BTW, mate (the owner of the car i.e.) we had met earlier in sector-11 panchkula but I sort of lost your card and forgot your id as well. PM me if you read this.
BTW, I was in the white i10 with LIVE TO DRIVE sticker on the rear bumper if you spotted it.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image375.jpg  

Last edited by bharti22shresth : 20th October 2009 at 22:47.
Old 21st October 2009, 10:07   #1750
BHPian

I saw a cream (?) coloured Fiesta with Live to Drive Sticker at the left rear bumper just before the entrance to Baghmane Tech Park. I crossed it on my bike. Unable to stop and chat as I had to reach office early. The person was wearing spectacles

Who is it? Working in BTP? Im also there
Old 21st October 2009, 12:38   #1751
BHPian

I have stuck them on my ANHC. Will post the pics soon :-) The thin transparent stickers should come in a pair, so that we can stick near both side indicators.
Old 21st October 2009, 13:27   #1752
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelbug View Post
Hi All,

Drive Safe !!
Travelbug
Hey I think I've seen your car, twice. First on Friday evening(around 9PM types), near Delmia Circle.
Second time at Koramangala, on Sunday around 1PM, you were going towards NGV. Was it you?
Old 21st October 2009, 16:10   #1753
Senior - BHPian

Just spotted this galaxy black palio near vasundhra enclave, east Delhi with t-bhp stickers
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc01452.jpg  

Old 21st October 2009, 16:17   #1754
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
Spotted a silver Elantra TN01 X 6**3 at Jeevanbhima Nagar yesterday which sported 'Love Cars Live Cars' sticker at front and 'Live to Drive' and 'I drive safe' stickers at rear. It had a brocken number plate at the front. TBHPian please identify yourself.
I too spotted this Elantra, at Bagmane Tech Park. Would like to meet up and say 'Hi'.

Regards
Rex

Spotted a red WagonR with KA51 registration with TBHP stickers, at Madukkarai near Coimbatore on Sunday(18/Oct) afternoon.

I honked behind the car and passed. Not sure whether the owner identified it as a frienfly T-BHPian honking :-)

Regards
Rex

Last edited by Dippy : 21st October 2009 at 17:44. Reason: Back to back posts
Old 21st October 2009, 16:31   #1755
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuffRyder View Post
for me both the times i ordered, it took 3 business days. it was really quick as compared to other things that i order online.
Unfortunately, I didnt recieve the sticker so far. My cc account is already debited this amount. Why this delay in getting stickers?

Most Viewed