Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 23rd October 2009, 05:01   #1771
BHPian

Successfully placed the order on 15th Oct, awaiting delivery.
Old 23rd October 2009, 08:19   #1772
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by schitre05 View Post
22nd october 6.40pm near mulund-thane east check naka black scorpio slx MH04 CJ 4941 (i think) with LIVE TO DRIVE sticker at the back. who was it?
i was on my TBTS looked at your side but you were busy tackling the intersection
cheers!
Hi,
Siiigh...once again HVK beat me to it...yup it's me Guderian...from Thane as mentioned.
PM me your contact we'll link up.
Thanks for spotting me !
Old 23rd October 2009, 15:59   #1773
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guderian View Post
PM me your contact we'll link up.
Thanks for spotting me !
Guderian, has anybody contacted you. Lets meet up on Sunday morning at Upwan as planned previously..
Old 23rd October 2009, 16:03   #1774
Senior - BHPian

@StreetAddict: That's a great angle & a super pic (first one), I was wondering which car that was!

Last edited by suman : 23rd October 2009 at 16:15. Reason: Post edited: Please avoid quoting a large image when replying to a post. Thanks.
Old 23rd October 2009, 16:52   #1775
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_s View Post
Aah my guess was correct. Sending you a PM. And btw, next time you see a silver Baleno being driven little madly, flashing lights and honking at you then it might be me.
@Kaushik, yours is a silver Baleno or a golden Baleno. I have seen a golden baleno with white alloys and a got bhp sticker in the rear windscreen a couple of times. Once in Bannerghatta road and next at Silkboard flyover.
Old 23rd October 2009, 21:29   #1776
BHPian

Fake in Chennai ?

All,

I got a chance to meet the owner of this bike. I asked him if he was a member of team-bhp. He asked me what is that ?

I pointed to the sticker and he said "Oh that aah ? Its just a sticker and I got it from my friend's shop". He refused to disclose any other details and also did not tell me about his mysterious "friend".

Here is the picture
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-14102009.jpg  

Old 23rd October 2009, 21:42   #1777
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by para_7k View Post
All,

I got a chance to meet the owner of this bike. I asked him if he was a member of team-bhp. He asked me what is that ?
Here is the picture
. This is really sad now. I think the BHPians lending the stickers to their friends should atleast keep them informed about team-BHP.

Such experience will really kill the interest among people who are on a look out for the stickers on cars to spot the BHPian.
Old 23rd October 2009, 21:52   #1778
Team-BHP Support

Grey Fiat Punto spotted in Spencer's Hyperbazaar on Sarjapur Road.

Looks like I was not the only sucker who went for the inauguration of the store. lol.
Old 23rd October 2009, 23:02   #1779
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKar View Post
Hey Pal! I stay in Indiranagar too.Where exactly do u stay in Indiranagar?
Hey! Good to know that there is another BHP-ian around the area. I stay near the BDA complex (RTO) I can be spotted at around 7:30 in the morning around CMH road/100ft Road! Lets meet up!
Old 24th October 2009, 01:10   #1780
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by para_7k View Post
All,

I pointed to the sticker and he said "Oh that aah ? Its just a sticker and I got it from my friend's shop". He refused to disclose any other details and also did not tell me about his mysterious "friend".
You mean he put put a sticker of a website on his bike and he doesn't even know what the site does?!!?. I cannot even begin to imagine why he stuck that sticker in the first place.
Old 24th October 2009, 02:03   #1781
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_elegance View Post
@Kaushik, yours is a silver Baleno or a golden Baleno. I have seen a golden baleno with white alloys and a got bhp sticker in the rear windscreen a couple of times. Once in Bannerghatta road and next at Silkboard flyover.
Mine is silver (Pearl Silver is a bit different from the silky silver and it may look like to have a golden kind of tinge) with White Alloys. And that's the route I take most of the time for my office travel. BTW, my got BHP sticker is on the bottom center of the rear windshield. Is that what you also saw? If so then probably it'll be the first spotting of my car on the Road.
Old 24th October 2009, 05:19   #1782
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
@StreetAddict: That's a great angle & a super pic (first one), I was wondering which car that was!
Thanks Suman.

Got the new set 3rd day after placing the order. Even the envelop said TeamBHP. Nice Touch & a Good job done.

The stickers haven't found their place yet. Saving them for my future ride.

Somehow I feel that the stickers should only be available for the members registered on TeamBHP. Right now, anyone can put an order & can sell it in the market for a premium. At the price mentioned & looking at the quality of the stickers, the set is a steal.

Here are the pictures:
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-18092009019.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-18092009020.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-18092009021.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-18092009023.jpg  

Old 24th October 2009, 05:21   #1783
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomzi View Post
You mean he put put a sticker of a website on his bike and he doesn't even know what the site does?!!?. I cannot even begin to imagine why he stuck that sticker in the first place.
Only one reason..........................Sticker looks appealing!!!
Old 24th October 2009, 10:41   #1784
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomzi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sudharma View Post
Only one reason..........................Sticker looks appealing!!!
Yes. He never knew what it meant. He really said "That's just a sticker"
Old 24th October 2009, 10:45   #1785
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14000rpm View Post
spotted!!
car: i10
where: in front of corner house, kalyan nagar, bangalore.
time: 6.30 pm
date: 17th Oct '09 saturday
sticker: Got bhp? and Live to drive.
car number: KA 53 N XXXX

who is it?

i was in my black alto and tried to see if anybody reacted when i parked up behind the i10 to take the pic. I didn't want to disturb. (actually wanted to avoid stepping into calorie house!!)
seems like this dude does not log into this forum often.

Most Viewed