Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd November 2009, 14:08   #1921
BHPian

shocking!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post

During this overtaking fiasco the imbeciles in the car(about 3 of them) are howling and hooting at us. Bang came the next question from my better half and friends " Is this what your online forum is all about ? reckless driving and then a disgusting act of hooting at a fellow bhp'ian " .

With power comes responsibility,sporting stickers of this forum and stooping to such levels only brings a bad name to this forum and its members. If you aren't a member here please remove those stickers and don't put this place at the risk of getting a bad name.

Food for thought Its easy to run your puny esteem off the road by a 2 tonner. Grow up !!

PS : Folks if any of you chaps know this car kindly ask him to remove those stickers off the car. Simply brings a bad name to this place.
this is not only shocking but also stupid..

Guess all T-Bhpians should be extra careful to whom they give T-Bhp stickers and the Esteem guy really needs to do away with the stickers on his car as he simply does not deserve it.. (looser)

@ rj.. man i am glad you and your frnds/family are safe after that dumb fiasco...

on a personal basis i avoid going to MCCD as that place is swarming with drunk/dope heads who like to showoff and make a fool of themselves..
Old 3rd November 2009, 14:12   #1922
BHPian

hmmm.. somehow my gut feeling is that it was a non-member and so it firms my belief that stickers should be given only to members, cause they alone understand the whole idea and responsibility of sporting stickers on their lovable cars/bikes/laptops etc of this respectful community.
and if it was a member.. then dude grow up!
sorry to go off topic... now continue sightings please.
Old 3rd November 2009, 14:20   #1923
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post

And maybe going forward -TBHP should run a Road Manners test quiz as a screening activity which one needs to qualify with a certain number of marks, before admitting new members. And there should be only three attempts permitted for such qualification.
There should also be a quiz or a series of question to be answered before one orders T-bhp stickers.

Eg:
Q:There is no traffic on the road and its 2AM, and you see a red signal light flashing, what do you do?
a. Its 2AM everyone will be fast asleep, let me pass through the red light
b. Look around, Proceed if you find no vehicles.(Time is important)
c. I'll wait till it turns green.

A few months back i spotted a silver swift with t-bhp stickers being driven rashly, The driver was not wearing seatbelts, was zig-zaging, honking.
Old 3rd November 2009, 14:22   #1924
BHPian

Here's my Punto with TBHP stickers, more to come...but needs more courage to stick them on . The next would be Yellow one "Live To Drive" for sure!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-punto-tbhp.jpg  

Last edited by Rehaan : 4th November 2009 at 19:31. Reason: wud = would. Please avoid SMS language as per the Team-BHP rules. Thanks.
Old 3rd November 2009, 14:23   #1925
Senior - BHPian

The stckers could very well have been fake. Someone had mentioned earlier that fake TBHP stickers are freely available at JC Road in Bangalore.
Old 3rd November 2009, 14:27   #1926
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajands View Post
Rj, Were you able to catch with the esteem driver and ask him for a reason for his rash driving and wheather he was a member of the forum????
Will the real owner of the esteem please stand up....
I dint bother pal, coz if I did I knew it would have led to a big fight. You know what happens when 8 men take on 3. If it was not for my better half am sure something would have gone wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandev View Post
Its really saddening to read your exp. such incidents may give wrong impression of T-BHP and above all what they wanna prove risking there own and others life on roads.
Exactly my point, brings a bad name to the whole forum and its members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRRaj View Post
Im going to exchange my Old Zen and it is plastered with stickers. Im planning to remove all of them before the exchange.
Exactly what I did when I sold my baleno. Not a single sticker on the car until the owner registered here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuffRyder View Post
@ rj.. man i am glad you and your frnds/family are safe after that dumb fiasco...
Well if I were to act immature like him , there wouldn't be any difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
The stckers could very well have been fake. Someone had mentioned earlier that fake TBHP stickers are freely available at JC Road in Bangalore.
Nopes they werent coz the car was sporting the LTD and a few others like what we get when you order online.

Last edited by rjstyles69 : 3rd November 2009 at 14:29.
Old 3rd November 2009, 14:28   #1927
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandev View Post
Here's my Punto with TBHP stickers, more to come...but needs more courage to stick them on . The next wud be Yellow one "Live To Drive" for sure!!!

Thats one hot shiny punto and the stickers would be a great fit. I can your pose while you are taking from the reflection on the car
Old 3rd November 2009, 14:57   #1928
Team-BHP Support

Saw this WagonR some time back and today again near Unitech Cyberpark, Gurgaon. Thats a no-parking area my friend & scratches guaranteed !
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-14102009.jpg  

Old 3rd November 2009, 15:04   #1929
Team-BHP Support

That is absolutely terrible to say the least. T-BHP stickers shouldn't be given to any non-BHPian. They have no clue about the forum and instead, end up disgracing us. I am, frankly, a spirited driver. But I know my limits and always get my priorities right on the road.

Dude, next time you catch the guy, do stop him and give him a piece of your mind. If I spot him, I'd do the same.
Old 3rd November 2009, 15:13   #1930
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
I think we should have a "Bust the fake T-Bhp stickers meet" in bangalore sometime soon and go say hi to those shops in JC Road which sell fake stickers!!

IMHO, the first step in preventing incidents like this, is to give T-BHP (extra) stickers to only people you think would be 100% abiding with the philosophies followed in the Team BHP community.
Old 3rd November 2009, 15:31   #1931
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Saw this WagonR some time back and today again near Unitech Cyberpark, Gurgaon. Thats a no-parking area my friend & scratches guaranteed !
Eddy, you were at Cyber Park this morning, you know yaar I work there. Do let me know when you are next here, we can have a quick Tea at the Dhabaas out there.

PS : That WAGON R is not mine.
Old 3rd November 2009, 15:36   #1932
BHPian

Quote:
I think we should have a "Bust the fake T-Bhp stickers meet" in bangalore sometime soon and go say hi to those shops in JC Road which sell fake stickers!!

IMHO, the first step in preventing incidents like this, is to give T-BHP (extra) stickers to only people you think would be 100% abiding with the philosophies followed in the Team BHP community.
Liked the idea "Bust the fake T-Bhp stickers meet" .

One just needs to think before putting up stickers on there car, It is us who represent this community on road by putting stickers on our vehicles and drives responsibility and respect along with car, for all fellow members and everybody who are on road.

Bhagawan us aadmi ko buddhi de .
Old 3rd November 2009, 16:10   #1933
BHPian

Quote:
and how do you determine that - allow only people with more than 50 posts to order stickers?
Old 3rd November 2009, 16:41   #1934
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassi View Post
and how do you determine that - allow only people with more than 50 posts to order stickers?
nahi nahi.. by people i meant non-Tbhp members, frnds/family et al..
Old 3rd November 2009, 18:20   #1935
BHPian

There is a Red GP Emotion Pack in the parking lot of Divyashree Chambers.
It also had a got BHP Sticker.

Who is this TBHPian?

Edit - Also a Ubuntu Sticker as well

Last edited by gods-envy : 3rd November 2009 at 18:23.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks