Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 3rd November 2009, 18:30   #1936
BHPian

^^ I gotta meet this guy - I am an ubuntu fan too and my office also has a presence in DC :-)
Old 3rd November 2009, 19:21   #1937
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuffRyder View Post
on a personal basis i avoid going to MCCD as that place is swarming with drunk/dope heads who like to showoff and make a fool of themselves..
Same Here. I just dont like the environment there anymore and completely avoid going there. Have seen same kind of beings at the BIA road CCD as well. Just avoiding these places is good for family drives.

RJ- Sorry to hear about what happened. Lets hope one of us catch the esteem guy and talk to him for a few minutes - sainly.
Old 3rd November 2009, 22:43   #1938
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Red Swift with team-bhp stickers

Spotted a red swift with team-bhp stickers on it.
I took my car in front of him. Not sure whether he noticed my sticker or not. But, I saw him smiling.

Place: Vazhakkala ( near Hotel Abhirami )
Date & Time: 2nd November 05:45 pm
Registration Number : KL 7 XX 4381

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-spotted.jpg

Sorry for the poor clarity picture. The light was fading and I took it with the poor camera on my e63. To add to that, my hands do shiver as well.
Old 3rd November 2009, 23:07   #1939
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
rjstyles69 : Now for sure he has noticed the LTD sticker on my scorp' ....
@Riju, not likely that he noticed your LTD sticker. People are not always attuned to these things.

Also, the car may have been previousl owned by a TBHP-ian but has sold it without taking them off. Or the guy picked up the stickers in JC road (but 4 stickers ?).
Old 3rd November 2009, 23:13   #1940
BHPian

Spotted a Grey color Getz GVS WB-06 regn, with Grey color Driven by sticker on the rear glass, this car also had some "Glix.com" sticker on it.

Car spotted while i was heading from the airport to Hotel Hindustaan at Park Circus area Kolkatta,

Who is it ??

Last edited by Speed-Freak : 3rd November 2009 at 23:14.
Old 4th November 2009, 08:45   #1941
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
PS : Folks if any of you chaps know this car kindly ask him to remove those stickers off the car. Simply brings a bad name to this place.
rjstyles, sorry to hear what happened, and i admire you for your patience and will power.

seeing the time, its very possible that the driver and gang was drunk and totally reckless. You did a great thing in avoiding confrontation as it would have turned nasty - not worth it.
Old 4th November 2009, 09:30   #1942
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
@Riju, not likely that he noticed your LTD sticker. People are not always attuned to these things.

Also, the car may have been previousl owned by a TBHP-ian but has sold it without taking them off. Or the guy picked up the stickers in JC road (but 4 stickers ?).
Parwath he noticed the LTD sticker on the rear of the scorp' and only then this whole fiasco started. you can be rest assured that the stickers were from our portal and not the JC road types.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
rjstyles, sorry to hear what happened, and i admire you for your patience and will power.

seeing the time, its very possible that the driver and gang was drunk and totally reckless. You did a great thing in avoiding confrontation as it would have turned nasty - not worth it.
Certain people aren't worth your time and patience. You give them a miss and move on, exactly what I did. Problem is when you have aggressive people accompanying you, which was exactly my case.
In-fact my friends wanted to take on this fella in the esteem and kept arguing with me over the fact that I should have run him off the road.You know at certain instances an act of maturity saves your day.
Old 4th November 2009, 10:44   #1943
Team-BHP Support

Saw a Innova drive into my office ground level parking lot (RMZ NXT campus), with the love cars, live cars TBHP sticker. Registration number began with KA 03 MF ----.
I was proceeding to the basement level car parking in my car.

Who is it?
Old 4th November 2009, 11:47   #1944
Senior - BHPian

I just now ordered for the stickers, how long does it normally take for the delivery? is it rhough Intl courier?
Old 4th November 2009, 12:45   #1945
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassi View Post
^^ I gotta meet this guy - I am an ubuntu fan too and my office also has a presence in DC :-)

Which office do you work for Jassi?
Old 4th November 2009, 13:11   #1946
BHPian

Great stickers, mediocre packing.

Just got my set of stickers, found the quantity to be right, but the Small team-bhp.com stickers were a mess. I managed to salvage 3 Out of four , which themselves are in bad shape. Looks like the stickers were packed in a hurry .

Guess I would have to order another set then!

Last edited by Maverick_x1 : 4th November 2009 at 13:12. Reason: Formatting;
Old 4th November 2009, 14:31   #1947
BANNED

Snaps of Team BHP stickers on my cars....Sierra and Alto....
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_0103.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_0104.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_0105.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_0109.jpg  

Old 4th November 2009, 14:45   #1948
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick_x1 View Post
Just got my set of stickers, found the quantity to be right, but the Small team-bhp.com stickers were a mess. I managed to salvage 3 Out of four , which themselves are in bad shape. Looks like the stickers were packed in a hurry .

Guess I would have to order another set then!
@ Maverick: Did your "Avatar" also happen to see the mediocre packing of the stickers??

On a serious note, the set that i got had superb packing.
Old 4th November 2009, 14:54   #1949
Senior - BHPian

yep, it could be a rare case. My set was packed quite professionally - and in a nice cover.
Old 4th November 2009, 15:11   #1950
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
In-fact my friends wanted to take on this fella in the esteem and kept arguing with me over the fact that I should have run him off the road.You know at certain instances an act of maturity saves your day.
I am glad you did not take your friends' advice. If you had run those imbeciles off the road and killed them, you might have been cooling your heels behind bars by now. Like you said, some morons are just not worth the time and effort.

Most Viewed