I got mine in the mail a few days back. Here are the pics :

Name:  DSC_0507.png
Views: 537
Size:  444.3 KB
Old 18th December 2009, 18:58   #2402
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKar View Post
Wow! Latheesh,that's my Alto and my place. Where do you stay? Feels Good to be spotted right in front of my house. Do drop in sometime. Anyways, at what time did you take the snap? Have stuck stickers on my Esteem and Hero Honda Hunk too. That is my usual parking place for both the cars, and since some renovation work is going on at my place, parked the Esteem at my Neighbor's place, otherwise you could have spotted both my cars flaunting tbhp stickers. By the way, that is 11th Main.
I stay in Thippasandra, I took the snap between 7.30-8. Is your Esteem black colour?

Wanted to go to Crossword to buy a gift, missed the cross and there I see your Alto, took the snap and turned back and went towards Crossword. Few people were staring at me suspeciously:-))))
Old 18th December 2009, 20:10   #2403
BHPian

Spotted a Dark Grey/Silver Ritz at the National Law school/Bangalore University enterance with "Live to drive sticker", I searched for the t-bhp sticker on the boot after i noticed the driver buckled up I couldn't do more as i was sitting in a Juice joint
Old 18th December 2009, 21:37   #2404

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay_b View Post
Spotted a Dark Grey/Silver Ritz at the National Law school/Bangalore University enterance with "Live to drive sticker", I searched for the t-bhp sticker on the boot after i noticed the driver buckled up I couldn't do more as i was sitting in a Juice joint

Hey Akshay,
What time did you happen to spot the car ? I usually take that route in the evenings on my way back from office.
Old 19th December 2009, 01:49   #2405
BHPian

Spotted a Pune-registered Chevy Forester with the "Live Cars. Love Cars" sticker near Mankhurd today (Friday the 18th) at about 9.30pm. The car had two bicycles tucked behind. I was riding my bike and tried speaking with the owner. Stopped beside the car at the next red signal. Only managed to say "Team-BHP" through my helmet and the lights turned green. Would the member please identify himself?

Cheers!
DueLLeR
Old 19th December 2009, 13:37   #2406
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vj_arun View Post
Hey Akshay,
What time did you happen to spot the car ? I usually take that route in the evenings on my way back from office.
That was you!, I saw your car between 7:20-7:35, Pretty nice driving bro
Old 19th December 2009, 16:34   #2407
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrage View Post
Might be the chap whom you are looking for.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/1563175-post1913.html

Shoot, i missed it. The guy was pretty young and looked as a college guy, playing loud music, I should have asked him if he knew team-bhp and his handle name
Old 19th December 2009, 17:34   #2408
Senior - BHPian

Seems the Guys who are using Team BHP Stickers, are not knowing what it is. If some one have some ideas about the code of Ethics for using it will be better to put it in this thread. In my case the day I stuck the stickers. I am more cautious and always buckle up the belt. No rash overtaking. If we the members with stickers don't follow the self discipline who will follow. Let us keep the decorum every where, wherever we are with cars with stickers.
Old 19th December 2009, 17:42   #2409
BHPian

I echo to what @navan49 says, its being more sensible on the road.

Stickers might be a show-off thing for some, but they are a sense of pride for others.

Once someone sees a car with Team-BHP sticker, the person should be assured that this is a no nonsense car, driven by a person who knows the basic rules of the road. It should be a sense of pride and a sense of appreciation for everyone.
Old 19th December 2009, 18:07   #2410
Senior - BHPian

I would like to suggest that when the stickers are mailed, along with the stickers the code of conduct or the decorum of the use of stickers also to be sent. I would like to include the following points, others can include some more.
1. The person on the wheel should be buckled up. (I mean wear seat belt)
2. Obey the signals.
3. Use Proper indicators.
4. Respect the fellow drivers who ever it may be.
5. Help others on road if they need any help. (Beware of the miscreants too)
6. Don't use mobiles on drive.
7. Keep your car (Let it be new or old) clean and do periodic maintenance.

Thanks for the opportunity to put it up here and let us see how it develops.

Last edited by navan49 : 19th December 2009 at 18:09.
Old 19th December 2009, 18:50   #2411

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
I stay in Thippasandra, I took the snap between 7.30-8. Is your Esteem black colour?

Wanted to go to Crossword to buy a gift, missed the cross and there I see your Alto, took the snap and turned back and went towards Crossword. Few people were staring at me suspeciously:-))))
Where exactly do you stay in Thippasandra? My Esteem's colour is Pearl Silver. Lets meet up sometime.
Old 19th December 2009, 19:13   #2412

Spotted A Black optra with LTD sticker
Old 19th December 2009, 19:14   #2413
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seek View Post
I had been waiting to place orders for my stickers only after i got a membership! did that promptly last week and have the stickers with me today

will stick them on over the weekend and post pics.
So finally stuck the stickers on my cars today! I know its a simple job but a few instructions on how to go about sticking them would help (or have i missed an obvious post explaining that somewhere?). Its a different thing that Inspite of taking help from a fellow BHPian over pm, I still ended up mis-aligning or getting bubbles in some of them . A few pics....
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-s6007151.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-s6007153.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-s6007155.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-s6007156.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-s6007158.jpg  

Old 19th December 2009, 19:54   #2414
Senior - BHPian

Jeep spotted in Pune!

I spotted this Jeep in FC Road in Pune. Any idea who the owner is? There were atleast 6 stickers of T-Bhp on the Jeep.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-jeep-spotted-pune.jpg

And here is a pic of my Chevy with the stickers!

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-my-chevy-tbhp-stickers.jpg
Old 19th December 2009, 21:20   #2415
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilMonSter View Post
harish

here you go bro. the tints have been removed though now. got to get them back
Thanks for posting the pics. The car looks amazing with the complimenting footwear , also the LTD sticker is placed very well.

Most Viewed