Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th December 2009, 12:35   #2506
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
I generally don't drive during the weekdays. I do my bit by taking the bus But I generally take Trinity Circle - Richmond Road - Richmond Circle - JC Road - Lal Bagh Main Gate - West Gate - RV Road. And coming back, RV Road - JC Road - Corporation - Vittal Mallya Road - Richmond Circle - Residency Road - Trinity Circle - Ulsoor - Old Madras Road.

And it's usually at 9am to 10am in the mornings and 3pm-5pm in the afternoon - evenings!
cool... If you are around Vittal Mallya road and are free... you can drop in to UB City. My office is in the Canberra block. I can show you around UB city too.
Old 27th December 2009, 13:31   #2507
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasanthn21 View Post
cool... If you are around Vittal Mallya road and are free... you can drop in to UB City. My office is in the Canberra block. I can show you around UB city too.
Great!

I've seen this silver Swift with L2D very often! Just haven't had the chance pull to its side and wave!
Old 27th December 2009, 14:40   #2508
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this 800 at the auto cross today but it was unattended for hours so could not meet the fellow. Please identify yourself.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0858.jpg  

Old 27th December 2009, 18:53   #2509
BHPian

Saw a Black Alto with some cracks on windshield today at Coffee day after Mandya, with got bhp and Love cars live cars sticker. Driving very sensibly on the traffic infested Mysore road. I was in the red sx4.
Old 27th December 2009, 19:51   #2510
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrage View Post
Saw a Black Alto with some cracks on windshield today at Coffee day after Mandya, with got bhp and Love cars live cars sticker. Driving very sensibly on the traffic infested Mysore road. I was in the red sx4.
Thats avinash, aka 1400rpm on his way back from Ooty.
Old 27th December 2009, 20:00   #2511
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrage View Post
ka51 xx 8907. that must be you. i saw you at CCD itself and thereafter when you passed by. we could stopped and spoken.
that cracked W/S happened on my way to ooty nr gundlupet.
btw, i had PM'd you about my trip to ooty to see if we could catch up. probably you missed that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejay View Post
Thats avinash, aka 1400rpm on his way back from Ooty.
@beejay !! thanks mate. i did see him at CCD. nice catching up on you beejay. thanks a ton for driving upto to ooty to meet us. Next time we'll drive out to the secret spot of yours. i'm kinda thrilled going by your explanation !!
Old 27th December 2009, 20:33   #2512
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14000rpm View Post

@beejay !! thanks mate. i did see him at CCD. nice catching up on you beejay. thanks a ton for driving upto to ooty to meet us. Next time we'll drive out to the secret spot of yours. i'm kinda thrilled going by your explanation !!
Of course we do it next time. Take care.
Old 27th December 2009, 21:43   #2513
Team-BHP Support

Black Ford Ikon Flair - with number 66** and dark tints. Car had a LTD sticker on the left rear, below the taillamp, as well as the clear sticker on the number plate. Spotted you entering the Jain school compound which was being used as the parking lot for Lifestyle - Richmond road, this evening.

I was in a bit of a hurry, which is why i didnt wait till you parked. I initially thought it was our member Jaguar, but then remembered his car had alloys.

Who was it?
Old 27th December 2009, 21:54   #2514
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post
Spotted this 800 at the auto cross today but it was unattended for hours so could not meet the fellow. Please identify yourself.
That would be Krazydriver84, What time did u take the pic?
I was also there in my 800.
Old 27th December 2009, 23:08   #2515
BHPian

Today I spotted Safari (yellow sticker) with 'KA' registration at Ruby Hall. It was night time and if am not wrong it was green or grey color so identify yourself
Old 27th December 2009, 23:38   #2516
BHPian

Spotted a Ford Ikon with bronze wire spoke alloys and the "got bhp?" sticker on its rear bumper parked outside the Daily Needs store in Malviya Nagar (south Delhi) earlier tonight.
Old 28th December 2009, 10:38   #2517
BHPian

Spotted a TN37 registered M800 in the Palace Grounds parking lot on Saturday - had the I Drive Safe and Live to Drive stickers.
Old 28th December 2009, 11:40   #2518
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumble Beast View Post
That would be Krazydriver84, What time did u take the pic?
I was also there in my 800.
I think i took this picture around 10:30 am. I wish i had met you guys cos i was alone there as it was a last moment decision to make it there after sleeping for just 3 hours on saturday night.

I went back to this car time and again to check if i could spot anyone near it but no luck. Anyways we can meet up during the autoexpo meet on 9th Jan.
Old 28th December 2009, 12:20   #2519
BHPian

Team BHP Stickers

Hey guys,

I've created a paypal account but its not able to verify my debit card at all.. No idea what the problem is. Can somebody please tell me if there is any other way to get these stickers? Cash, cheque or debit card would be fine. Is it possible?

I stay in Bangalore and I've seen many cars with these stickers. Can somebody from bangalore help me out in getting these stickers??

Anant.
Old 28th December 2009, 13:04   #2520
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3va View Post
Whoa..there are so many that we can even start a thread by name " ALL EGL Bhpians..jump here "

By the by, FYI all.. I have a black AVEO(sedan) with the tacho sticker on rear bumper along with the number plates stickers.
We have one more Black SX4 other than mine in EGL sporting TBHP sticker . Spotted it today in the outside parking of EGL C Block. It had "I Drive Safe" sticker on the rear wind shield and the number ending with 7076. BHPian, please identify yourself.

You cannot make out the sticker from this picture due to poor quality of iphone camera but I went down myself to confirm it was a team-bhp sticker.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-picture1.jpg  

Last edited by Atul-C : 28th December 2009 at 13:12.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks