Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th January 2010, 17:42   #2701
BHPian

I just placed an order for mine too. I hope they are still available. My mHawk is waiting
Old 8th January 2010, 19:28   #2702
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasanthn21 View Post
I thought of sticking one on my activa silencer (as you have), but dropped the idea as I thought it wont last long due to the heat.

Do you use your aviator regularly? If so, let me know how the sticker is "holding on" to the silencer.

Edit - I see that the sticker is not actually on the silencer, it is on the "silencer cover" if I may say so.
The sticker hasn't come off til now. It's been 4 months. And yes, Aviator has a silencer cover so heat is not an issue. I ride my bike daily.
Old 9th January 2010, 08:15   #2703
Senior - BHPian

Spotted !!

what car: Black Palio (i guess it was MJD)
where: Bangalore. The car was going from Koramangala to hosur road. I spotted on on that Madivala market road which connects Koramangala to Hosur road.
Car Number: duh..forgot.
What Sticker: Got Bhp? on the rear bumper.

mate, i was behind you and I honked and winked my lights. no response.
Then i passed you thinking you'll see the same sticker (got bhp) on my car. no response. then i waved at you. no response.

then, i took the silk board circle road when you went on the flyover and passed by.

who it is ?
Old 9th January 2010, 10:49   #2704
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a grey i10 kappa on Sanjaynagar main road near Adiga's restaurant today @ 9.15 am. The number started with 8. I wanted to talk to you but you were busy with your daughter (I guess).

Plz identify.
Old 9th January 2010, 11:56   #2705
Team-BHP Support

kl07 ** 7886 Red wagon R parked opposite my house!
Old 9th January 2010, 15:40   #2706
BHPian

Spotted Old honda city, Black colour, Near HSR Layout 1st sector. MH Registration at around 12:15 today.

Was behind you in a silver Laura all the way from BDA Complex till Cambridge school.

Please identify yourself.
Old 9th January 2010, 17:56   #2707
Senior - BHPian

Hey it was nice with meeting you @Wanderlust! Golden Safari with LTD on the radically designed spare wheel cover. The color of the sticker was gel-ing well with the entire setup. Man you sure have guts to bring that elephant on the streets. I shudder to bring the Lancer to that part of town. See ya some other time in some other mall mate!
Old 9th January 2010, 19:03   #2708
BHPian

Tata Indica Reg. No. ending with 2034 spotted in Indiranagar with got bhp? sticker behind. I was walking and saw you only after you passed by.

Who is it?
Old 9th January 2010, 19:19   #2709
BHPian

Saw rjstyles69 White scorpio near chinnaswamy stadium at around 2.15-20, travelled with you till Nandini restaurant on BEL road, I was in a hurry to get to an interview and thought will catch up once you come to retrieve your car from parking, but couldnt.
Old 9th January 2010, 19:28   #2710
BHPian

Inside Technopark,Trivandrum

KL-02 reg black WagonR with Live To Drive sticker

KL-01 reg black Punto and KL-39 reg white i10 - both with teambhp sticker

who all are these?

Also saw a KL-7 reg silver Safari with LTD sticker at Statue,definitely not Steeroid's
Old 9th January 2010, 23:09   #2711
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt_bhp View Post
Saw rjstyles69 White scorpio near chinnaswamy stadium at around 2.15-20, travelled with you till Nandini restaurant on BEL road, I was in a hurry to get to an interview and thought will catch up once you come to retrieve your car from parking, but couldnt.
Praveen thanks for the PM. I saw your SX4 near Chinnaswamy stadium, however the traffic was mad today and dint want to distract you. You drove all the way to Nandini behind and dint bother to even meet up then ?
I thought I lost you en-route and forgot to even note down your cars number.
Hope your interview went well .
Old 9th January 2010, 23:27   #2712
Senior - BHPian

Spotted in Nagpur
Black i10 mh31xx3113 with four spoke alloywheels with TBHP stickers
Stickered white Swift with TBHP sticker
Old 10th January 2010, 15:52   #2713
Senior - BHPian

Spotted Baleno

Spotted Baleno with "Got bhp" sticker, number ending with KAXX X 658. I followed you, flashed headlight, overtook to show the "LTD" sticker which i had from Hosmat, Bellary road till IISc circle. I was not noticed, i think it was not driven by a bhpian.
Who is it ?
Old 10th January 2010, 18:55   #2714
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kousik View Post
Hi Soumya,

It was me. Odd location to stick the LTD, eh (can't do much, son chose to paste it there)? If you noticed my previous post you'd have known BTW you have a pretty nice drive too. I almost missed noticing your sticker. Couldn't pull up next you as I had to take service road from the immediate next signal.

Have fun
Kousik
Hey Kousik,
Yes, just went through your earlier post. I did notice you taking the service road and in any case, pulling over on that portion of the ORR is definitely not a good idea! This is also my regular route, so we'll definitely catch up again sometime. Also happened to visit your blog - super cool and btw, I am a bangalored bong as well
Ciao!
Soumyadeep.
Old 10th January 2010, 19:49   #2715
BHPian

Finally!!

Hey guys, finally put up these stickers on my car. Would not have been possible if Sanjay Balan and Otomobil had not given me these... No wonder we call ourselves TEAM-Bhp!!

Could not get these stickers online and these two people helped!
Thanks Shankar!
Thanks Otomobil!

One of my friends asked me where he could get those stickers... Told him to join the forum

Here are the pics!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image0385.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image0386.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks