Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th January 2010, 11:50   #2806
BANNED

Here are the pictures of TB stickers on my Fiatfull friend's PADMINI S1.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dscn1802.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dscn1804.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dscn1805.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dscn1810.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dscn1814.jpg  

Old 17th January 2010, 14:28   #2807
BHPian

The KA 03 Z 53* dude might also have bought the car from a t-bhpian.
It makes sense that we bhpians, make sure we remove the stickers when we sell our cars that way we wont have this situation..
Old 17th January 2010, 19:58   #2808
Senior - BHPian

I feel that only Team-BHP members should be allowed to purchase these stickers. The last thing we want is the name of our community getting spoilt because of these few morons who don't even understand what the community represents, but still go around driving dangerously with these stickers pasted on their rides.

A colleague of mine just purchased these stickers and will be using them to cover the dents and scratches on his car's rear bumper. He hardly knows what Team-BHP is, he just ordered the stickers after he saw them on my car. He is a rash driver and would definitely be spotted sometime soon driving in a manner similar to the esteem dude mentioned above.

Rohan,
Bangalore
Old 17th January 2010, 20:17   #2809
Senior - BHPian

lol this is becoming a trend here, negative talks about people who have put up stickers on their car and are driving rashly/cutting lanes etc.
first of all keep this thread to only to discuss spottings.
what if tomorrow(speaking hypothetically ofcourse ) when some one spots me zipping past and notices my tbhp sticker, the next thing you know is that im the hot topic of discussion saying that he is irresponsible ,doesnt care for others safety ,did not stop for the old lady to cross the road did not use hand signals to indicate a turn etc etc,that guy has a lot of dents on his car so he is not a good driver hence he does not deserve to be a tbhpian etc .
My Advice is ignore those folks its the authorities job to take care of them.
And please do not attempt to take things into your own hands for example trying to talk sense into someone who you have just met and teaching him how to drive.

Last edited by vinaydas : 17th January 2010 at 20:19.
Old 17th January 2010, 22:10   #2810
BHPian

Blue Swift KA xx xx x334 in old Airport Road today evening 7-ish. Had LTD, LCLC and got bhp in rear bumper. I tried stopping next to him in Windtunnel road signal and rolling down the windows to wave but couldn't evoke a response. The signal turned green immediately and he zoomed off, no way I could catch up with a haathi :-)

Kousik
Old 17th January 2010, 22:12   #2811
BHPian

spotted a TN xx 7xx3 Elantra, on the road opposite Kayal restaurant in Jeevan Bhima Nagar. Sorry dude, I had to park my car almost blocking your car. Anyways, the car was there even when I returned and hence hope I didn't cause any parking woes for you.
Old 17th January 2010, 22:57   #2812
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maglev View Post
Spotted a Suzuki Alto in the Central Market Area of Vasant Kunj, New Delhi. Bhpian kindly identify yourself.
maglev sir, this is my ride. thanks for the pic sir. u must have spotted it in the vasant kunj local market.
Old 18th January 2010, 00:47   #2813
BHPian

I had spotted this sometime earlier but You guys would not believe it that I could not find my camera cable to download it!

I have entered it in my previous post a few weeks back. This was seen at the parking beside Manipal Centre on Dickenson Road!

Who is it?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc_0103.jpg  

Old 18th January 2010, 06:21   #2814
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsaLove View Post
I had spotted this sometime earlier but You guys would not believe it that I could not find my camera cable to download it!

I have entered it in my previous post a few weeks back. This was seen at the parking beside Manipal Centre on Dickenson Road!

Who is it?
that'll be alphamike. He lives near my house around hormavu area in bangalore.
Old 18th January 2010, 08:38   #2815
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecherian View Post
spotted a TN xx 7xx3 Elantra, on the road opposite Kayal restaurant in Jeevan Bhima Nagar. Sorry dude, I had to park my car almost blocking your car. Anyways, the car was there even when I returned and hence hope I didn't cause any parking woes for you.
That's his permanent parking place, Spotted it 'n' number of times at the same location and posted here few times by me and other members. But never heard anything from him.
Old 18th January 2010, 11:22   #2816
BHPian

have been seeing a blue KL registered tata sierra close to my house in ejipura. The sierra is a very well maintainedand has a "Got bhp?" sticker in the back. The place where this car is parked also has a very nicely done up accord. Can some let me know whom this belongs to.
Old 18th January 2010, 11:41   #2817
Team-BHP Support

Spotted a red Tata Indica with the TBHP stickers on Sarjapura Road last evening.
It had the LTD sticker on the driver's side door, and the Love cars, live cars sticker on the hatch door.

I was initially in front of your car and then you overtook me. Dont know if you spotted the discreet stickers on my car. I honked and flashed the lights once so you'd notice, but not sure if you did.
Old 18th January 2010, 12:00   #2818
BHPian

Car: Black Swift
Sticker: Got BHP?
Place: EGL Entrance
Number: Ending with 4943 or 4946. I dont exactly remember.

Who are you mate? You were busy looking for something in your bag. I think ID card because the security check was ahead so did not bother you. Moreover the 4-wheeler line was longer so I had to move ahead as I was on my bike.

@Condor: Also spotted your truck. Let me know when you find the post-it note on your truck's front wind-shield.
Old 18th January 2010, 13:05   #2819
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaydas View Post
lol this is becoming a trend here, negative talks about people who have put up stickers on their car and are driving rashly/cutting lanes etc.
There is no negative talk on anyone in particular, nor anyone trying to correct anyones driving skill. If you notice the thread we are speaking about one particular case as the driver concern is driving with TBHP stickers in a manner which I dont think most of us approve here.

What if this concerned persons cars unfortunately gets involved in some untoward incident and lands up as part of the headlines of a newspaper with the TBHP stickers falshed across Page 1 do you think if will be fair for all of us? One incident and we all get labelled like the Auto / cabbies in town. Even the authorities will start targeting us.

Though I have met only a couple of TBHPians in person but being part of the community I am concerned that people dont bring a bad name to the community which is build with lot of love and affection for the petroheads.

Last edited by Hurrycane12 : 18th January 2010 at 13:06. Reason: add a line
Old 18th January 2010, 13:18   #2820
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurrycane12 View Post
There is no negative talk on anyone in particular, nor anyone trying to correct anyones driving skill. If you notice the thread we are speaking about one particular case as the driver concern is driving with TBHP stickers in a manner which I dont think most of us approve here.

What if this concerned persons cars unfortunately gets involved in some untoward incident and lands up as part of the headlines of a newspaper with the TBHP stickers falshed across Page 1 do you think if will be fair for all of us? One incident and we all get labelled like the Auto / cabbies in town. Even the authorities will start targeting us.

Though I have met only a couple of TBHPians in person but being part of the community I am concerned that people dont bring a bad name to the community which is build with lot of love and affection for the petroheads.
I agree with you Hurrycane12. Being a good citizen and proud member of this community, it is our responsibility to report this kind of behavior. Maybe when this rash driver is confronted by a few responsible tbhpians for this kind of driving, he will remove the stickers himself. I am sure that kind of driving habit will not be changed but surely he will get tired by pulling over time to time for having those stickers on his ride. Let's pull this moron over next time when someone spots him and ask him to remove the stickers because he does not belong to this community which proud to be a group of good and safe drivers.

And vinaydas, are you a safe driver yourself? It seems that you are more concerned with someone pulling you over or reporting for your negligent driving rather than someone reporting about that particular rash driver here. When we at this thread ask to spot the tbhp sticker, we dont mean to see that how many stickers are floating around in bangalore. We also seek feedback for our driving habits from the fellow bhpians. I personally dont mind someone pulling me over or pointing out my mistake on the road in this thread.

Last edited by Atul-C : 18th January 2010 at 13:24.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks