Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 2nd February 2010, 17:22   #3016
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1head View Post
Saw a well maintained white Maruti 800 HR number 0430.It has a huge red team BHP sticker on back windshield and some yellow stickers which I couldnt see clearly, bumper was also white. This is on the entry to the Gurgaon expressway from the Delhi side, I honked and flashed lights but no reaction.

The next moment the maruti zips off at 80-90 kmph zig-zagging the cars and the driving was borderline rash. If its a senior BHPian, sorry but you were driving kind of fast for the traffic.

The Bumper wasnt white. I know the car. was it saturday night? Anyways Let the Bhpian post himself
Old 2nd February 2010, 17:53   #3017
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnzjon View Post
Spotted a Black Optra LS Magnum with Regn NO. TN 10 x 872x near Koyambedu junction proceeding towards Aminjikarai.

It had "Live to Drive" on the rear bumper and "www.teambhp.com" sticker on the lower part of the rear windsheild.

I was closely following the car in the B2B traffic at Koyambedu signal.

Couldnt click a picture. I was driving my loaner car (My linea had gone for service), so dint flash/signal because the loaner car had no T BHP stickers and dint want to confuse him.
Thats me mate...would have been glad to have met you...
Old 2nd February 2010, 18:36   #3018
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumble Beast View Post
The Bumper wasnt white. I know the car. was it saturday night? Anyways Let the Bhpian post himself
This was today (Tuesday) around 12:30, am a little scared of the BHPian now . I think the bumper was white but could be mistaken also.
Old 2nd February 2010, 18:45   #3019
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranjan Sharma View Post
With a BANG!!!! on the rear end of the T-BHP car
Excellent Idea !
Old 2nd February 2010, 18:56   #3020
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukaan View Post
Thats me mate...would have been glad to have met you...
I go to office everyday around the same time. Hope we will have a chance to meet next time.

Mine is a Vocal White Linea with Team BHP sticker on top of the rear windsheild.
Old 2nd February 2010, 19:01   #3021
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnzjon View Post
I go to office everyday around the same time. Hope we will have a chance to meet next time.

Mine is a Vocal White Linea with Team BHP sticker on top of the rear windsheild.
Guys, which way is your offices? My office is in Chetpet, just down the bridge and I go via New Avadi Road - Harrington road to reach my office. Would look for both you guys on P.H.Road. (And My ride - Red Cedia Spirit, with LTD on boot)
Old 2nd February 2010, 19:05   #3022
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajaTaurus View Post
Guys, which way is your offices? My office is in Chetpet, just down the bridge and I go via New Avadi Road - Harrington road to reach my office. Would look for both you guys on P.H.Road. (And My ride - Red Cedia Spirit)

No way we will meet because my office is in Guindy.
I stay at Mugappair. I normally take the PH road and turn right at Koyambedu signal.

I will keep a watch on red cedia. will meet someday.
Old 2nd February 2010, 20:21   #3023
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1head View Post
This was today (Tuesday) around 12:30, am a little scared of the BHPian now . I think the bumper was white but could be mistaken also.
Haha, No need to be afraid of him. Hes Krazydriver84 btw. Next time honk crazily or try catching up with him. Then only he'll notice you
Old 2nd February 2010, 20:36   #3024
Senior - BHPian

Just saw a Scorpio with DRIVESAFE sticker and www . teambhp . com transparent sticker on rear. Saw it near Tin factory.

It also had the jungle home stickers.

So, who was it?
Old 2nd February 2010, 20:46   #3025
BHPian

Spotted an Sliver Innova recently near Gachibouli junction with loads of T-BHP stickers, its heading towards Hitec City. who was this?
Old 2nd February 2010, 21:01   #3026
Senior - BHPian

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

MODS, please rename this thread as "Team-Bangalore HP Stickers". i have been driving around with the LTD sticker for past many months in the hope that someday i will meet a T-BHPian on the road only to come to this thread & read about bangaloreans. by this time, i have memorized almost all the locations, street names & places in bangalore!
Old 2nd February 2010, 21:10   #3027
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumble Beast View Post
Haha, No need to be afraid of him. Hes Krazydriver84 btw. Next time honk crazily or try catching up with him. Then only he'll notice you
Yeah that's the car in his garage, I did try and catch up to him, but my Maruti was no match for his Maruti, I gave up the plan in around 2 seconds after I saw his car accelerate.
Old 2nd February 2010, 23:06   #3028
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

MODS, please rename this thread as "Team-Bangalore HP Stickers". i have been driving around with the LTD sticker for past many months in the hope that someday i will meet a T-BHPian on the road only to come to this thread & read about bangaloreans. by this time, i have memorized almost all the locations, street names & places in bangalore!
Hi Dude,

At least being BHPians we should be proud of the Bangalorians for the team spirit. Tirupati for laddu, Kasi for Ganga jal and Bangalore for the team unity. Keep it up guys. One more factor is that if you look for a sticker, only a bangalorian cane send you. Twice I experienced making them loosing their money for Courier.
Old 2nd February 2010, 23:31   #3029
jav
BHPian

Hi guys i have stickers no 2,7 and 9 unused so if any bhpian needs these your welcome to pick it up from me free of charge

Last edited by jav : 2nd February 2010 at 23:35.
Old 3rd February 2010, 02:31   #3030
RSKSafari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempelhof View Post
It has happened to me - this "friendly" gesture of flashing/honking can be totally misconstrued by the other driver as either an invitation for racing or as an unwanted distraction.

It would be better if we evolve an unique way to communicate amongst ourselves when we meet the other "friendly" BHP-ian on the road.

I have pissed-off many a driver by my "normal" driving style

I guess/think we should have a small sticker something similar to a doctor's "+" or sticker used by lawyers (the round one).
The most important thing with this sticker should be the rule to stick it at a standard place on your car (according to me, top right corner of windshield, as its very clearly visible from rear view mirror).

This way we all (members) will know where to look if we hear a honk or see flashes from behind.

And I guess the best design for this sticker will surely be the modified Tacho..

Most Viewed