Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th March 2010, 17:12   #3496
BHPian

Spotted a black Wagon-r KA xx xx 3468 with LTD on boot door (and a shell sticker) around 2 today in ORR near Intel office going towards Marathalli. Wanted to say Hi but noticed the dude engrossed in a conversation in his mobile at 70KPH so didn't disturb. Sorry for overtaking you from left
Old 10th March 2010, 17:22   #3497
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeps View Post
Spotted a Black Fusion+ TDCI on the ring road at the bottom of the ashram flyover heading towards DND. The car had the got bhp sticker in the middle of the tailgate and the number plate stickers also. the time was around 8.30 today morning. I was on my red Karizma and gave a thumbs up while crossing you from the left side.
That was my dad after he had dropped my sis at the airport for my flight to bangalore. I was also in delhi at that time but was too lazy to get up early.

I just called him & asked him about it & he said some guy on a red bike was honking behind me & then showed a finger while overtaking me & overtook me really fast.

PS: It also had the 'Driven my team bhp' sticker on the rear glass.
The no. was DL 12 C 2120

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post
He's been spotted before but i guess there was no response.
Now there is .

Last edited by Mustang.101 : 10th March 2010 at 17:42. Reason: correcting reg. no.
Old 10th March 2010, 17:36   #3498
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kousik View Post
Spotted a black Wagon-r KA xx xx 3468 with LTD on boot door (and a shell sticker) around 2 today in ORR near Intel office going towards Marathalli. Wanted to say Hi but noticed the dude engrossed in a conversation in his mobile at 70KPH so didn't disturb. Sorry for overtaking you from left
Engrossed in a conversation on mobile at 70 kmph?

You should have honked and corrected him.
Old 10th March 2010, 19:58   #3499
BHPian

Quote:
Here is the car,

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/1419548-post1049.html

I've spotted this car many times driven with the mirrors closed, No seat belts, Like a non"Bhpian"
Old 10th March 2010, 20:39   #3500
BHPian

I spotted a White Tata Safari bearing tbhp stickers a few days ago in Noida near Sec-26. It had a punjab registration no: PB xx xx 4778 something like this.

I felt like waving him but by the time I decided, the Safari zip passed my M800 in no time.
Old 10th March 2010, 21:16   #3501
BHPian

Hi,

I spotted below[sorry for the bad quality picture] swift in my car parking lot at peenya today with "DRIVE SAFE" tbhp sticker. who owns this black beauty?
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc00071.jpg  

Old 10th March 2010, 21:58   #3502
BANNED

Spotted in Koramangala, Oops. Sorry Bangy guys, TBHP stickers are spotted outside Bangalore too. Spotted this one in Mapusa, Goa.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-ltd.jpg  

Old 10th March 2010, 22:57   #3503
Senior - BHPian

errr....Spottings outside Bangalore....noooo.. we dont like it

Here we go two spottings within the gap of 5 min

1) 9.30PM today - Ford Ikon near DELL on intermediate ring road - I saw you going over the domlur flyover and flashed my head lamps just before entering the flyover, hope you noticed it. Could not note down the number but it had got bhp? sticker at rear bumper left side. See the pic below:-)

2) 9.35 PM today - Black Getz near Leela Palace you took left towards JB nagar, I was behind you till JB nagar junction, you took left at that junction I went straight. It had LTD sticker at the rear, license plate read KA03 ML 7**7. I thought of stopping you then saw more than 1 person in the car so decided not to disturb.

Sorry for the very very bad pic quality.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-ikon.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-getz.jpg  

Last edited by Latheesh : 10th March 2010 at 23:14.
Old 11th March 2010, 00:41   #3504
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay_b View Post
Here is the car, http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/1419548-post1049.html I've spotted this car many times driven with the mirrors closed, No seat belts, Like a non"Bhpian"
Yep, this is it. Irony is, there were 6 more colleagues in my car (and one of them is regular T-Bhp visitor), and we were discussing driving safety in open stretches like ORR. Then we say "Look! Another car with T-Bhp sticker!" and ... sigh.
Old 11th March 2010, 01:25   #3505
BHPian

Quote:
Yep, this is it. Irony is, there were 6 more colleagues in my car (and one of them is regular T-Bhp visitor), and we were discussing driving safety in open stretches like ORR. Then we say "Look! Another car with T-Bhp sticker!" and ... sigh.
This has happened to me as well, When my friend and i drive together and spot a tbhp car from behind, i tell him that the driver will be wearing seatbelts only to see the driver driving like a maniac.

I've observed two kinds of drivers with the tbhp sticker, One is like the true bhpian style- Lane discipline, seat belts etc
The second kind drives exactly opposite to the first kind, Worse than the cab drivers
Old 11th March 2010, 02:53   #3506
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay_b View Post
This has happened to me as well, When my friend and i drive together and spot a tbhp car from behind, i tell him that the driver will be wearing seatbelts only to see the driver driving like a maniac.

I've observed two kinds of drivers with the tbhp sticker, One is like the true bhpian style- Lane discipline, seat belts etc
The second kind drives exactly opposite to the first kind, Worse than the cab drivers
Perhaps there are only 2 kinds of drivers with\without TBHP stickers. Either they drive good or bad.

I don't claim to drive in the best manner, but have even seen uncles about 35-40 years of age driving scorpios\civics\fords like mad on ORRs. I try to search the "Test-Drive" stickers, but in-return find T-BHP stickers

Someone gotcha check the cabs with TBHP stickers. It's a shame.
Old 11th March 2010, 08:55   #3507
Senior - BHPian

looks like we have to rename this thread as "team bhp stickered cars spotted mainly in Bangalore"

one more from Bangalore. this is on the ananth nagar (2 stops after electronics city towards hosur)

spotted black alto with KA 5* * 4940 with LTD sticker!. He just stopped in front of me. i was so excited to talk to a BHP-ian for first time. But he had a serious face and car was stopped opposite to medical shop. So thought, let me not bug him!

Who is this
Old 11th March 2010, 09:50   #3508
BHPian

This morning 8:45 spotted a dark beige Logan with LTD on rear bumper at Agara junction. I was behind you when we took the detour via the petrol pump till those maxicabs cut me off, when I lost sight of you.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-11032010.jpg  

Old 11th March 2010, 10:34   #3509
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post

2) 9.35 PM today - Black Getz near Leela Palace
Thats Mine. My Bro had taken it to office and was dropping his friend I guess, thats why he was taking that JB route.
Old 11th March 2010, 10:42   #3510
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
This morning 8:45 spotted a dark beige Logan with LTD on rear bumper at Agara junction. I was behind you when we took the detour via the petrol pump till those maxicabs cut me off, when I lost sight of you.
Logan??? I think the car in the pic looks more like an Accent Viva to me

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks