Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2010, 12:16   #3856
Senior - BHPian

I was in Pune on the weekend. I saw a white Scorpio in the parking lot of the "Hotel Shreyas" where I was staying. It had multiple Team BHP stickers. This was on Sunday night. Who was it?
Old 31st March 2010, 16:04   #3857
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
Yesterday evening around 4.40 I was driving on elevated way (left lane) and a saw a scorpio brokedown on left lane blocking traffic. In an attempt to change the lane my vehicle got stopped for few seconds stopping the traffic on right lane too for couple of seconds.My bad. I saw a yellow palio 1.6 behind me in my RV mirror, he did not honk. When I resumed he overtook me and went ahead and what I saw was 2-3 TBHP stickers on his car, I blinked my head lamps as a sign of appreciation but no response. He kept driving fast towards Madiwala changing lanes without any signaling, I even saw him changing the lane perpendicular direction. Sorry I could not note down the number.
by your descrition it looks like that would be our mod, khan_sultan. was it an S10 version?

khan bhai, care to comment on the driving style
Old 31st March 2010, 16:10   #3858
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a maroon ANHC, KA XX XX 956 with a 'gotbhp?' sticker on the rear windshield. It was parked opposite Foodworld on Modi hospital road at around 12.45pm. It also had a Magnum Honda sticker on the rear number plate.

Who are you Bhpian?
Old 31st March 2010, 18:03   #3859
BHPian

Spotted Azure Grey Swift with LTD sticker in the rear, parked in front of Duo Associates in Ulsoor Road today around 2 PM. Sorry, couldn't make a note of the number.
Old 31st March 2010, 18:22   #3860
J.Ravi

After dilly-dallying from the past 358 posts and one year, at last, I decided to buy one set of Team-BHP stickers costing US$ 5, using my PayPal account. Wow! Just a few minutes back, my transaction went through smoothly without any road-blocks [BTW, this was my first transaction with PayPal too!]. I received confirmatory e-mails from the Team-BHP Shop and PayPal. Now, as the saying goes, I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Last edited by J.Ravi : 31st March 2010 at 18:24.

Old 31st March 2010, 18:48   #3861
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Ravi View Post
After dilly-dallying from the past 358 posts and one year, at last, I decided to buy one set of Team-BHP stickers costing US$ 5, using my PayPal account. Wow! Just a few minutes back, my transaction went through smoothly without any road-blocks [BTW, this was my first transaction with PayPal too!]. I received confirmatory e-mails from the Team-BHP Shop and PayPal. Now, as the saying goes, I am keeping my fingers crossed!
Looks like you wanna get spotted

Thanks for bringing more cars sporting TBHP stickers in Bangalore. Bangalore
Old 31st March 2010, 19:08   #3862
Senior - BHPian

congrats Ravi. i can see people getting ready to spot your Linea in "Bangalore" the land of team bhp sticker spotting"

@Ranjan,

you mean smiley rite!

Last edited by recshenoy : 31st March 2010 at 19:10.
Old 31st March 2010, 19:27   #3863
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
And I thought black was a color.
Riju - I think I did not read it correctly.

My Corsa which I sold has the Got BHP? Sticker on the rear boot lid on the right side. It was given via T-BHP to a Non-Member who is an avid follower of the forum.

The car number is ending 5919.
Old 31st March 2010, 20:07   #3864
J.Ravi

Thanks, Ranjan_Sharma & recshenoy, for kind words and emotional support.

Old 31st March 2010, 20:12   #3865
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsaLove View Post
My Corsa which I sold has the Got BHP? Sticker on the rear boot lid on the right side. It was given via T-BHP to a Non-Member who is an avid follower of the forum.

Does the current owner live in White field next to GR Tech Park ?
Old 31st March 2010, 20:35   #3866
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay_b View Post
ME ME ME ME!
Where exactly did you spot me and how was i driving? How come you didn't wave at me?
Oh hi let me wave now, buddy. I was coming from museum road towards MG ! I was on my Fiero that day spotting fellow bhpians . You were,well, riding slowly in the snail paced traffic. I think you are good driver - didn't see you honking or rushing the fellow users.

If I write more, then it will be my imagination.

And I'm still waiting to be spotted.
Old 31st March 2010, 20:41   #3867
Senior - BHPian

I spot T-Bhp cars everyday. Lol.

Dark Blue DZire VDi in the Kathriguppe Big Bazaar basement park with the LCLC sticker on the rear bumper.

I wonder when I will get spotted, the previous owner of my car has branded Tbhp stickers all over the car
Old 31st March 2010, 22:12   #3868
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorsaLove View Post
Riju - I think I did not read it correctly.

That is the car, CorsaLove! Saw him take a turn into St.Marks Road. Flashed my lights and honked twice but he didn't respond. I even tried waiving but he quietly drove off!
Old 31st March 2010, 23:12   #3869
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigneshnr View Post
Oh hi let me wave now, buddy. I was coming from museum road towards MG ! I was on my Fiero that day spotting fellow bhpians . You were,well, riding slowly in the snail paced traffic. I think you are good driver - didn't see you honking or rushing the fellow users.

If I write more, then it will be my imagination.

And I'm still waiting to be spotted.
Oh great, And thank you Yes i'm proud to say that i am a bhpian and i drive like true bhpians. and dont worry i'll keep an I on the Black i20's
Did you spot any other bhpians that day?

Oh and Spotted this SILVER SWIFT KA 04 xx 3184 with "Got Bhp?" Sticker parked in front of a house in Vijaynagar.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-swif.jpg  

Old 1st April 2010, 01:48   #3870
BHPian

Spotted a White Zen KL 07 XX 9614 with "GOT BHP?" sticker on right side of the rear bumper at around 02.45 AM opposite to IIMB (Bannerghatta rd). Along with you there was a red getz also. You guys were travelling towards dairy circle and both the cars stopped immediately after shopper's top.I was in my office cab. So couldnt stop and have a chat. Identify yourself buddy.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks