Search this Thread
Old 13th April 2010, 15:30   #4066
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3va View Post
Are you really sure ?

Now we can see buses, trucks, rikshaws, tongas with LTD

Latheesh, Better appoint an assistant else you may have to work over time
But sad part is 90% of our spottings get no reply from the owners.

One serious qtn: Have anyone spotted LTD sticker on an auto? I think I spotted one near Vidhan soudha signal couple of weeks back. Before I could confirm he went zig-zag and disappeared. But after seeing the post above about sticker availability in local store, I suspect it could be the same. But in Bangalore?, I still have my doubts.

@rishie - I agree, for auto/bus/taxi drivers we may have to release a new sticker DTL (Drive To Live) instead of Live to Drive.

Last edited by Latheesh : 13th April 2010 at 15:33.
Old 13th April 2010, 15:35   #4067
BANNED

@Latheesh : Most of the shops in JC road in bangalore are selling fake team-bhp stickers & they are easily available , A true team-bhp fan can recognise the fake stuff from the original but many others cant.
Old 13th April 2010, 15:40   #4068
BHPian

But what do you get by obtaining a fake TBhp stickers ? Be spotted and get jotted down in this thread ?? Doesnt make any sense !
Old 13th April 2010, 15:42   #4069
BANNED

@s3va : I got myself original ones only mate Others do this kind of stuff.
Old 13th April 2010, 15:42   #4070
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by addyhemmige View Post
Spotted a maroon ANHC, KA XX XX 956 with a 'gotbhp?' sticker on the rear windshield. It was parked opposite Foodworld on Modi hospital road at around 12.45pm. It also had a Magnum Honda sticker on the rear number plate.

Who are you Bhpian?
Spotted the same ANHC today at the same place i.e, Modi Hospital Road, Foodworld at around the same time

Still no response :(
Old 13th April 2010, 15:53   #4071
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3va View Post
Are you really sure ?

Now we can see buses, trucks, rikshaws, tongas with LTD
I'm 100% sure! Give me a days time and I will even take a picture of the shop displaying the team-bhp sticker as a part of his own design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post

One serious qtn: Have anyone spotted LTD sticker on an auto? I think I spotted one near Vidhan soudha signal couple of weeks back. Before I could confirm he went zig-zag and disappeared. But after seeing the post above about sticker availability in local store, I suspect it could be the same. But in Bangalore?, I still have my doubts.
I haven't seen it on an auto yet but I wouldn't be surprised even if I did.

I have spotted several cars with the stickers every time I try to signal them I get no response.
Then I post here and still no response. I guess these drivers are the imposters Team-bhp wanabe?

Last edited by Captain Slow : 13th April 2010 at 15:58.
Old 13th April 2010, 16:18   #4072
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post

@rishie - I agree, for auto/bus/taxi drivers we may have to release a new sticker DTL (Drive To Live) instead of Live to Drive.
@Latheesh, Thanks, I agree but I was under an impression that these stickers are available only through Team-BHP, until I saw the non-private car at yeshvantpur railway station sporting LTD sticker on the rear bumper. There was a 10% doubt arose in my mind that it could be a fake sticker.

May be we need to come up with some unique design which cannot be forged that easily.
Old 13th April 2010, 16:49   #4073
BHPian

Spotted a Blue i20 between sarjapur junction and HSR Layout @ 6.50 PM last evening

2 digit number, I guess it was 86.

Waived hands, went ahead of you, honked and still no response.

Hope this one is not a fake TBHP stickers user

Identify Urself please
Old 13th April 2010, 17:18   #4074

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishie View Post
Yesterday looked like a spotting monday:

1. Red Ritz numbered 4231, with LTD sticker on the hatch door around 5:30pm. Hope you stopped a while at BTM 28th main seeing the sticker, I was busy on a call. I finally made up to you near reliance mart, bannerghatta road, and followed you till meenakshi temple. Nice driving mate!
Hey Rishie!
That was me (the number is 4261.. I did slow down a bit for a hi-fi, but saw u on the call so just proceeded further. Sorry that i did not notice you around Meenakshi temple.! hope to catch up with you sometime! and thanks for your comments!! :-)
-Varun

Last edited by khan_sultan : 13th April 2010 at 18:11. Reason: fixed quotes
Old 13th April 2010, 17:42   #4075
Senior - BHPian

Looks like 'The Mystery of the fake T-Bhp Stickers' is catching up with regulars on this thread.

I guess lot of sticker owners (originals) don't visit this thread regularly. Even if they do, they might miss out because their spotting would have moved to the second or third page within a day.

That alone shows the amount of spotting, especially in Bangalore
Old 13th April 2010, 17:58   #4076
Senior - BHPian

Fake Team BHP Sticker? why don't the mods pay a visit to the shops as customers?

Glad that the number of spottings in Kolkata are very less - genuine team BHP Members perhaps
Old 13th April 2010, 18:05   #4077
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by planet_rocker View Post
Fake Team BHP Sticker? why don't the mods pay a visit to the shops as customers?
Not sure if that will help. Is this copyrighted?
Old 13th April 2010, 18:07   #4078
MCR
BHPian

Sorry, Off-topic : Till now I have spotted atleast 6 to 7 cars. But only Mr.Bangalore(Hyundai -i10) has acknowledged. The rest have been not acknowledged at all. Does this mean that I stop posting the spottings? Or should the owners put a pic of their car with sticker so that its easy for other members to recognise?
@Latheesh, I think you have spotted the most cars and most of them have not acknowledged. Am I right?

Last edited by MCR : 13th April 2010 at 18:08.
Old 13th April 2010, 18:52   #4079
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
planet_rocker : Fake Team BHP Sticker? why don't the mods pay a visit to the shops as customers?
mjothi : Not sure if that will help. Is this copyrighted?
Guys, have highlighted these posts to the mods.

Captain, curious : which shop did you see these in ?
Old 13th April 2010, 19:29   #4080
BHPian

Team-BHP Stickers on my Ride in Bangalore

Hi All,

Although I got the T-BHP Sticker set last week, but could not stick them as was too busy the whole last week,

Nevertheless, Below are some pics of the Team-BHP LTD Sticker on my Ride in Bangalore,

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-100_0643.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-100_0644.jpg

Some More Angles,

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-100_0651.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-100_0652.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-100_0653.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-100_0640.jpg

I am going to my second home in Gurgaon in Mid May where my other rides would also get the stickers and would also post their pics after my return.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks