Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 28th April 2010, 09:43   #4276
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumathindra View Post
how long does it take to get the stickers after paying via credit card??
I had placed an order on Friday and got them on Wednesday. So, 3 working days even if you are in Bangalore.
Old 28th April 2010, 09:44   #4277
BANNED

Infractions: 0/3 (12)

saw a very nice White CL500 Mahindra Jeep - restored vehicle and very nicely done too. KL Reg.
yesterday at HSR - BDA complex.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-cl500jeep1.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-cl500jeep.jpg  

Old 28th April 2010, 10:14   #4278
BHPian

Right now there's a DL registered old zen parked right outside my office on St Marks road with an LTD and rally.co.in sticker. Bhpian, if you read this before you leave the place just PM me
Old 28th April 2010, 10:16   #4279
Senior - BHPian

yippee! got my the stickers! just got back from Kerala this morning and the first thing i did after getting home was to inquire with the security if there was a courier for me. indeed there was!

after spending a few silent minutes admiring the packaging i started opening it like a kid opening his presents on Christmas morning! took out the stickers and laid them out. spent another 20mins admiring them. snapped out of my reverie when my better half walked up and asked if i was going to put it up! hell yeah i was!

went down with seven stickers and a soft cloth for wiping/pressing the stickers. after a short reconnaissance of the target area, i went in for the kill! the result is attached for all to see! have ordered a second set. will be using that on the CBZ or on my father-in-law's black Accent!

the only sad moment in all this was when i found out that one of the transparent stickers was bent in two places and i think damaged
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0309.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0311.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0312.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0313.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0314.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0315.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0316.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0317.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0318.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0319.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-imag0320.jpg  

Old 28th April 2010, 10:24   #4280
Senior - BHPian

Spotted!

Maroon Accent Viva CRDi on ORR, beyond the Bellandur signal. It had the Live to Drive and a few transparent team-bhp.com stickers.

I think this is the second time I've spotted this one.
Old 28th April 2010, 10:35   #4281
Senior - BHPian

@ IronH4WK: not to dishearten you buddy, but i think you have gone a bit overboard with the stickers. too many stickers on a car make it look ugly IMO. one or two might have looked better.

but i leave it upto you, after all, personal preference. :-)
Old 28th April 2010, 10:36   #4282
BHPian

While entering DLF IT Park, Porur, spotted a red Swift with Love Cars, Live Cars Sticker.

Anyone from the forums here?
Old 28th April 2010, 10:42   #4283
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
i think you have gone a bit overboard with the stickers.
+1. A lesser number in the right places looks good.
Old 28th April 2010, 10:43   #4284
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
saw a very nice White CL500 Mahindra Jeep - restored vehicle and very nicely done too. KL Reg.
The badging on the car seems to be wrong. It's a CJ340 with modifications to windshield, doors, etc if i'm not mistaken. I could be be wrong though.

Last edited by Tejas@perioimpl : 28th April 2010 at 10:46. Reason: typo
Old 28th April 2010, 10:44   #4285
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
I have spotted this jeep so many times and posted here. No response from the owner.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post1715353

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perez View Post
Right now there's a DL registered old zen parked right outside my office on St Marks road with an LTD and rally.co.in sticker. Bhpian, if you read this before you leave the place just PM me
I think you spotted this car, I spotted him few weeks back and posted here. No response from the owner
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post1826877
Old 28th April 2010, 10:48   #4286
BHPian

Saw a black Skoda Octavia VRS with a "Got BHP" sticker at the lower left corner of its rear window. This was at Kadabisanahalli on the Outer Ring Road, after Marathahalli and going south towards Sarjapur. I was in a BMTC Volvo bus.

BHPian, identify yourself!
Old 28th April 2010, 11:19   #4287
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
@ IronH4WK: not to dishearten you buddy, but i think you have gone a bit overboard with the stickers. too many stickers on a car make it look ugly IMO. one or two might have looked better.

but i leave it upto you, after all, personal preference. :-)
+1. A lesser number in the right places looks good.
thanks guys for your POV (NOT in a sarcastic way), but i like them stickers where they are
Old 28th April 2010, 11:22   #4288
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by praful View Post
Spotted!

Maroon Accent Viva CRDi on ORR, beyond the Bellandur signal. It had the Live to Drive and a few transparent team-bhp.com stickers.

I think this is the second time I've spotted this one.
Was it red in color? I think i spotted the same car last Saturday at Marathalli.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjacob View Post
Saw a black Skoda Octavia VRS with a "Got BHP" sticker at the lower left corner of its rear window. This was at Kadabisanahalli on the Outer Ring Road, after Marathahalli and going south towards Sarjapur. I was in a BMTC Volvo bus.

BHPian, identify yourself!
Looks to be Ajmat's car.
Old 28th April 2010, 11:23   #4289
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post

Looks to be Ajmat's car.
If the lights were on, it was me!
Old 28th April 2010, 11:25   #4290
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Was it red in color? I think i spotted the same car last Saturday at Marathalli.
Nope it was definitely Maroon!

Most Viewed