Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 2nd May 2010, 18:24   #4351
BHPian

Spotted WHITE INDIGO MANZA with black love cars live cars sticker near navrang. Sorry i didn't notice you waving at me after you rolled down your windows, it was only after i saw your stickers and my sister said that you were trying to gesture something.
Old 2nd May 2010, 18:34   #4352
BHPian

Spotted Hyundai Tucson with LTD sticker near Taste Buds restaurant, Kormangala at 2 PM today
Old 2nd May 2010, 19:08   #4353
Senior - BHPian

Maroon honda jazz with I Drive Safe sticker in mantri residency.
Buddy am your parking neighbour, one spot down.
Old 2nd May 2010, 19:39   #4354
BHPian

Spotted a KL regd Santo dont recollect the number I guess 4110, at Adugodi Signal about 1 PM today, had "got bhp" on the bumper.
Old 2nd May 2010, 20:04   #4355
BHPian

I ordered my stickers on night of 29th and got them yesterday morning. That was quick.

I pasted the 'Got Bhp?' on the rear bumper just above the tail pipe and one of the smallest 'www.team-bhp.com' ones on the rear number plate. These are the FIRST TWO and the ONLY ones on ANY of my cars till date.

My wife doesnt know about team-bhp or me being a member now. She saw the 'Got Bhp?' sticker on the back bumper today. And she said "There is a sticker on the car". I asked "where". She said "On the back bumper". I said "Yeah I know, I pasted it". Her face became just like this .

I hope someone spots my car now.
Old 2nd May 2010, 20:40   #4356
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay_b View Post
Spotted WHITE INDIGO MANZA with black love cars live cars sticker near navrang. Sorry i didn't notice you waving at me after you rolled down your windows, it was only after i saw your stickers and my sister said that you were trying to gesture something.
That would be 'kdeepakk' and he works in my campus in EC

Guys, this time in a differenet city, MYSORE Infosys road - Black WagonR (KA 43 X XXXX) spotted yesterday (sat) around 1PM. It had LTD sticker on rear bumper right most corner. Who is it?

Last edited by Latheesh : 2nd May 2010 at 20:41.
Old 2nd May 2010, 21:10   #4357
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoholic View Post
My wife doesnt know about team-bhp or me being a member now. She saw the 'Got Bhp?' sticker on the back bumper today. And she said "There is a sticker on the car". I asked "where". She said "On the back bumper". I said "Yeah I know, I pasted it". Her face became just like this .

I hope someone spots my car now.
you're lucky you didn't get a sound spanking!

and i'm sure you'll get spotted soon, its a small world!
Old 2nd May 2010, 22:25   #4358
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post

Guys, this time in a differenet city, MYSORE Infosys road - Black WagonR (KA 43 X XXXX) spotted yesterday (sat) around 1PM. It had LTD sticker on rear bumper right most corner. Who is it?
Spotted the same black Wagon R in Bidadi yesterday morning at around 10 am while I was enjoying Idlis there. I also left for mysore after a few minutes and thought I could may be catch you on the highway but I was wrong . Who is this ?
@Latheesh looks like you were also in mysore , would have been good if I had spotted you there.

Last edited by prguru : 2nd May 2010 at 22:27.
Old 3rd May 2010, 00:49   #4359
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaro CV8 View Post
Hey Rehaan,
Buddy, was wondering if you have more T-BHP Desktop wallpapers?
Thanx
Here you go : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/1865995-post254.html

cya
R
Old 3rd May 2010, 00:57   #4360
Team-BHP Support

Spotted a silver Esteem with 'Redlining-Auto-Scene' Sticker on the back bumper near the Indiranagar Bus Depot/RTO/BDA complex at around 8:15 pm on the 2nd of May! Who are you BHPian?
Old 3rd May 2010, 01:00   #4361
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKar View Post
Spotted quite a few cars this week with teambhp stickers. I keep spotting a Scorpio with the Live to Drive sticker parked in front of a house on B M Kaval road (road connecting Suranjan Das road and 80 feet road Indiranagar) at night when I went through that way this whole week. Also spotted a good old white Matiz with number ending 2432 I think, on Jeevan Bhimanagar Main road on saturday at around 12 noon. Spotted a Swift today near Baldwin's college going towards Vellara Junction with a Live to Drive sticker.
Hey SuperKar, the "good old white Matiz with number ending 2432" happens to be mine. Glad you noticed :-) It is my daily run-about of choice, and given that I commute from HSR Layout to Marathahalli daily, and half of the flyovers being built today in the world are in this stretch, it is a great car to squeeze in-and-out of traffic, and is kind of fun to drive too. :-)
Old 3rd May 2010, 10:00   #4362
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbiju View Post
Spotted a Safari with registration number MH 12 xx 18xx (I think the number is correct) on DP road in Aundh yesterday evening
Safari - If it's with 'Live To Drive' sticker on rear bumper, then it belongs to 'bj96'.
Old 3rd May 2010, 10:05   #4363
Senior - BHPian

spotted a red getz near the ITPL signal (coming from cosmos). had the Got BHP? sticker on rear bumper.

KA --- 9908 i think. Whose this?
Old 3rd May 2010, 11:10   #4364

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
Spotted an ikon with Got Bhp sticker on bannerghatta road near arekere.
My wife had a hearty laugh when i went ahead to show mine
Was nice spotting you, mate.
Edit: this happened about 20 minutes back
Just when I had lost all hope of getting spotted, you pull alongside, roll down your window and wave at me . I've been sporting the sticker for 3 weeks and this is only the first encounter! Sorry couldn't stop and say hi, I was in a bit of a rush. But if you live on BG road, I'm sure we'll bump into each other again.
Old 3rd May 2010, 11:18   #4365
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukiwa View Post
Safari - If it's with 'Live To Drive' sticker on rear bumper, then it belongs to 'bj96'.
That is right Suhas - it had the "Live To Drive" sticker at the back - it was a dark green Safari (scratching head trying to recollect the color...).

Most Viewed