Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 29th May 2010, 20:57   #4801
Team-BHP Support

Spotted a red/maroon Ritz VDi on Friday evening on the ORR in front of Intel. You had taken a U turn in front of Innovative multiplex and then carried on till Belandur junction. I had overtaken you on my Ikon, but not sure if you noticed the discreet TBHP sticker on my car. Who was it?

P.S. : I didnt want to flash lights and honk at you in the middle of the crazy traffic and add to the road rage feel.

EDIT : I also spotted the silver Indigo cab with LTD sticker this afternoon opposite the Total Mall on Sarjapur Road.
Old 29th May 2010, 22:33   #4802
Senior - BHPian

MY FIRST SPOTTING!

spotted a bluish green (metallic ozone blue) swift with LTD sticker near my house- hiranandani, powai at 08:15pm. the car was parked outside 'Chillis' restaurant. who is it dude?

sorry, i could not note the car number.
Old 29th May 2010, 22:45   #4803
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
EDIT : I also spotted the silver Indigo cab with LTD sticker this afternoon opposite the Total Mall on Sarjapur Road.
Team BHP sticker on a cab?? Maybe the cab's owner is on TBHP.
BTW, I was considering asking my dad if I could stick a TBHP sticker on his office car- Indigo, but dropped the idea, because we dont know when me may be re-assigned with some other car.
Old 29th May 2010, 23:55   #4804
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbsb29 View Post
Spotted a red/maroon Ritz VDi on Friday evening on the ORR in front of Intel. You had taken a U turn in front of Innovative multiplex and then carried on till Belandur junction. I had overtaken you on my Ikon, but not sure if you noticed the discreet TBHP sticker on my car. Who was it?
Hey Benny,
I spotted this car too. It was sporting the Live to Drive sticker on the rear of the car (LHS to be specific). I was in my Red Gypsy. Somehow missed seeing your car.
The car was stopped a few hundred metres before the Intel junction.
Quote:
P.S. : I didnt want to flash lights and honk at you in the middle of the crazy traffic and add to the road rage feel.
I din't wave/flash 'coz it was a lady driving the car
Not sure if she is a member or if it is one of her family members.

Cheers,
Deepak
Old 30th May 2010, 00:41   #4805
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkin evoisrevo View Post
Team BHP sticker on a cab?? Maybe the cab's owner is on TBHP.
Actually, this cab is quite frequently spotted, and reported on this thread. You could see posts to the same effect mentioned earlier on this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starter View Post
Hey Benny,
I spotted this car too. It was sporting the Live to Drive sticker on the rear of the car (LHS to be specific). I was in my Red Gypsy. Somehow missed seeing your car.
The car was stopped a few hundred metres before the Intel junction.

I din't wave/flash 'coz it was a lady driving the car
Not sure if she is a member or if it is one of her family members.
Deepak, when did you spot the Ritz? IF it was on Friday evening, it was being driven by a male, and not a lady when i spotted it.

Did we spot the same car, at a different time?
Old 30th May 2010, 12:36   #4806
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I guess only we "IT waale" who kill our time in T-BHP come over this thread. Most of the people in this thread are quite active and regular..
ha ha. well said.

Had spotted a blue punto KA xxxx 1138 with GOT BHP sticker last week near E-City toll gate. who is this?
Old 30th May 2010, 12:44   #4807
BHPian

Spotted a parked Black Baleno - 4919 I guess on Friday evening @ HSR Layout with LCLC on the boot.

Spotted Maroon Civic with the TBHP transparent sticker on the number plate and rear windscreen parked in the office MLCP on Friday evening.
Old 30th May 2010, 12:50   #4808
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranjan Sharma View Post
Not 60%. The percentage is too high.
This is quite true. In my office there is a car with all T-bhp sticker. When I asked about the sticker he told that he bought it from our site and he advised me to do the same But good thing is that though he is not a member he is a regular visitor of the site...
Old 30th May 2010, 13:05   #4809
Senior - BHPian

T-BHP stickers on my car
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc02724.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc02725.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc02743.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-dsc02742.jpg  

Old 30th May 2010, 13:23   #4810
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this on a Chandigarh registered black Fortuner:
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image1527.jpg  

Old 30th May 2010, 17:30   #4811
Senior - BHPian

Today while moving from Kandivali to Mahim ( our next base camp ) i spotted this well maintained qualis with the LTD stcker..how cool is that.

I was with my parents and brother and the car was fully loaded with bags. I managed to overtake him and show off my LCLC and immediately heard him honking to acknowlege. Since i was not in a position to stop so we exchanged pleasantaries and moved on.

My Brother was like what is that and i told him this is what we do when we spot a BHPian.

Here are a couple of pictures. DL spotted MH in MH
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-harry351.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-harry352.jpg  

Last edited by harishnayak : 30th May 2010 at 17:30. Reason: addition
Old 30th May 2010, 18:53   #4812
Team-BHP Support

Spotted a KL 41 registered green Safari Lx at the Bellandur junction today morning around 11:30. Since there was less traffic, i honked and flashed the lights but didnt get any response. So, i moved on. Not sure if the person spotted my car.
Old 30th May 2010, 19:30   #4813
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post

Today while moving from Kandivali to Mahim ( our next base camp ) i spotted this well maintained qualis with the LTD stcker..how cool is that.

I was with my parents and brother and the car was fully loaded with bags. I managed to overtake him and show off my LCLC and immediately heard him honking to acknowlege. Since i was not in a position to stop so we exchanged pleasantaries and moved on.

My Brother was like what is that and i told him this is what we do when we spot a BHPian.

Here are a couple of pictures. DL spotted MH in MH
That is moderator V12's Qualis.
Old 30th May 2010, 20:55   #4814
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey Harish, I was about to post this sighting but you beat me to it. I wanted to roll down the window and ask for your handle. But going by the loaded boot, I guessed as much you were with your family. So just waved out
Missed taking a pic of your car to post up here.

Nice meeting you!
Old 30th May 2010, 22:27   #4815
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
That is moderator V12's Qualis.
Kool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12 View Post
Hey Harish, I was about to post this sighting but you beat me to it. I wanted to roll down the window and ask for your handle. But going by the loaded boot, I guessed as much you were with your family. So just waved out
Missed taking a pic of your car to post up here.

Nice meeting you!
Yup i did , considering the fact that i had limited connectivity as i've driven all the way to mumbai and have been hopping from one place to another due to string of functions and a family reunion. Me and Bro drove down all the way and mom dad came by train.

Grrrr very bad that you didnt take my cars pic , i'm yet to see my alto's pic posted here.

My car was loaded with altleast 6-7 bags and 4 people phew!! otherwise i would have definetely stopped. BTW i'm on a road trip to Mumbai on my alto http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/travel...hopefully.html

Most Viewed