Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th June 2010, 13:33   #4936
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheetumanu View Post
At the same time, I'd like to appreciate your "BHPian" spirit for trying to contact and check on them.
+1 to that. a very noble thing to do
Old 8th June 2010, 15:10   #4937
BHPian

Spotted maroon i20 with LTD sticker in RMZ NXT campus, Whitefield.
Old 8th June 2010, 22:06   #4938
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a white Fiesta with a love cars live cars sticker on the top right hand corner of the boot on the Noida Link road in sector 15. I overtook you on my red Karizma and gave you a tumbs up once IO was ahead. This was at 8 pm today.

For the last 3 days, theres' been a UP-16 silver SX4 parked in my society (sec 62, Noida) with a Got BHP on the lft side and live to drive on the right side of the rear bumper. Have not seen the car before and it has not moved since i first saw it.
Old 9th June 2010, 00:03   #4939
Senior - BHPian

spotted an estilo with LCLC sticker in front of zeeshan - turned out to be ultimate champ's car. had a nice adda with him later
Old 9th June 2010, 01:19   #4940
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
If it had the number KA 05 MH ####, then i spotted the same one today morning on Bannerghatta Road, near IIMB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by varunps View Post
Hi Kaushik, Amit,

I have a maroon Ritz with LTD sticker on left side hatch door (not the bumper) and I commute on that route. And the reg number is KA-05 MH-42xx!! So that could have been me, that you spotted!
Nope, the one I saw was with LTD bumper on rear bumper only. I don't remember the number thought. But now I'll look out for your car as I also stay nearby and use BG road almost everyday. And if possible try to spot me, I guess I'm too difficult to catch, have been running with TBHP stickers for a long time and very very few have spotted my car yet.

Quote:
Amit, Is your car Dark blue Getz with transparent team-bhp sticker put on hatch-door near to hyundai logo? If so, I spotted you near Arakere signal!
Amitoj has a big bad Honda City with modified FFE ,you won't miss him if he is nearby
And BTW, I did spotted the same Getz which I've mentioned in my post.
Old 9th June 2010, 10:16   #4941
Senior - BHPian

Spotted an Alto yesterday on the main road infront of SAP Labs at about 6PM. It had a KA registration.

The difference with this car was that it almost every TBhp sticker from the lot on it, and it had it all in one place! LoL. No offence to the owner, but IMO I found it to be ridiculously funny!
Old 9th June 2010, 10:28   #4942
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi Kaushik, Amit,

I have a maroon Ritz with LTD sticker on left side hatch door (not the bumper) and I commute on that route. And the reg number is KA-05 MH-42xx!! So that could have been me, that you spotted!
Yeah i am positive it was you. It was also nice to see you and your passenger both using seat belts

I was in my company bus, so couldnt do much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_s View Post
Nope, the one I saw was with LTD bumper on rear bumper only. I don't remember the number thought. But now I'll look out for your car as I also stay nearby and use BG road almost everyday. And if possible try to spot me, I guess I'm too difficult to catch, have been running with TBHP stickers for a long time and very very few have spotted my car yet.

Amitoj has a big bad Honda City with modified FFE ,you won't miss him if he is nearby
And BTW, I did spotted the same Getz which I've mentioned in my post.
Two maroon ritz with LTD sticker at the back! What are the odds on that!

Kaushik, maybe we all Bannerghattaites (just made it up) should meet up and spot each other I know i will never be able to spot you because of our different office timings

Btw, me no ffe. Only headers. The sound is there because the car is old.
Old 9th June 2010, 10:29   #4943
BHPian

spotted Ocean blue i10 in BEL Circle sporting "I drive safe" sticker, (KA 05 M*****). I flashed and honked twice but driver did not notice. i was driving red i10.
Old 9th June 2010, 11:27   #4944
BHPian

Spotted a Maruti 800 - Dark Green AP 9 XX 28 with www.Team-BHP.com sticker on the rear glass near ICICI bank, Kondapur around 6:30PM yesterday. Took a pic but, a bad quality. So not posting it.
Overtook the car and did thumbs-up. But, no response. He took an u-turn from Hitex Charminar.
Owner Identify!!
Old 9th June 2010, 11:32   #4945
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by praful View Post
Spotted an Alto yesterday on the main road infront of SAP Labs at about 6PM. It had a KA registration.

The difference with this car was that it almost every TBhp sticker from the lot on it, and it had it all in one place! LoL. No offence to the owner, but IMO I found it to be ridiculously funny!

This car has been spotted in our parking lot parked daily in same spot. I believe its a Golden beige color. However the owner has not responded on forum anytime earlier too..

Anup
Old 9th June 2010, 21:17   #4946
BHPian

Spotted a ALTO in PUNE

Car :- ALTO
Number :- HR XXXX 7022
Time / Date :- 7.15 PM / 09-06-2010
Place:- At PASHAN in front of icici bank ATM.

I was on my Maroon Getz Prime.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-09062010.jpg  

Old 9th June 2010, 21:26   #4947
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a silver Optra near Madiwala flyover monday evening around 6.30. It had love cars live cars (b&w one) on the rear bumper and the sticker was damaged. Could not take picture or not down the number as I was taking left turn to go to BTM from Hosur road and he was going straight.
Old 9th June 2010, 23:48   #4948
BHPian

Spotted a Silver Ford Fiesta KA 04 xx 3704 with "got bhp?" sticker on the trunk lid parked near a house in Vijaynagar. Bhpian please identify yourself.
Old 10th June 2010, 08:33   #4949
MCR
BHPian

Medium Grey Fiat Punto KA-04-MG-xxxx with 3 TBHP stickers. LTD sticker on bumber RHS, Drive safe sticker above the number plate and transparent sticker on rear glass spotted in front of Vidyapeeta circle today (10.06) morning at 7.15 AM.
Old 10th June 2010, 10:01   #4950
BHPian

Spotted Rolls Royce and Morello Ford Ikon- Pre 2009 Model

Spotted Morello colored Rolls royce at Sarjapur junction today morning at 7.50AM sharp.
It was being driven towards Sarjapur from HSR side and was a 2Door.
Was not able to model, but I think it should be the Ghost?

Spotted a Morello/Purple Ford Ikon Flair pre-2009 model infront of Accenture campus on Sarjapur road 2days back in the evening at 5.45PM around. I overtook you from right, since you were pretty slow in the middle lane and I did a . Not sure if you noticed?

Anup

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks