Old 14th June 2010, 19:30   #5026
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
@Hari, i think his name was solomon and not simon
@ Perez and Solomon,
Sorry, the advent of old age I guess.
Old 14th June 2010, 19:53   #5027
Distinguished - BHPian

Black OPTRA Magnum KA51 P3672 on Bannerghatta Rd, heading towards Dairy Circle - spotted around 7.30 pm today.

TBHP Clear sticker on rear num plate. Who's it ?
Old 14th June 2010, 20:49   #5028
Senior - BHPian

saw a black mHawk Scorpio at Ejipura signal with GB and LTD on the back. i was diagonally behind you to the right
Old 14th June 2010, 20:59   #5029
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaddiwale View Post
Today between 6:30 pm and 7:00 pm I've spotted three cars with T-Bhp stickers.

1. I was coming down from Hiranandani Powai towards LBS marg. Just before hitting Cafe Coffee day signal and took a left one pinkish red coloured Hyundai Accent was parked on the left side of the road. The car was with Live to Drive sticker.
Today again at around 6:30 pm I spotted the same car parked at same place. This car has 3 TBhp stickers! This time I managed to take a snap.

Buddy could you please identify yourself!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-14062010.jpg  

Old 14th June 2010, 20:59   #5030
BANNED

2 Safari's with Got bhp and my car

Gowda79 / myself PAVAN KADAM and Lukeskywalker
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-140610_1602.jpg  

Old 14th June 2010, 21:04   #5031
Senior - BHPian

Saw a silver innova with LCLC sticker on the rear glass. This was on Bannerghatta Road, from Dairy circle to HSBC, Arekere, today evening around 6.
Were you car pooling, mate?
Old 14th June 2010, 21:36   #5032

White Cedia

That was me. Had a family lunch at CC!

Cheers
PbR2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr_007 View Post
Saw a pearl white Lancer Cedia parked in front of Copper Chimney in Cathedral road yesterday around 2.00 pm with LTD stickers on the bumper.

was with my family so did not get down to take a snap.
Old 14th June 2010, 21:44   #5033
BANNED

Sunday evening, approx 6pm - Spotted a white 800 with LTD sticker jumping a red light @ Shankar chowk, NH8, from DLF cyber greens towards Delhi - mate identify thyself, was not a very BPHian thing to do !
Old 14th June 2010, 22:29   #5034
BHPian

Am on a spree. Spotted a white swift with Live2Drive sticker on the back windsheild at Peddar Road (joining in from altamount). Was right behind him till haji ali.

BHPians with stickers in Mumbai are increasing i guess :P
Old 14th June 2010, 22:32   #5035

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bangalore View Post
Spotted white Swift VDi near BEL circle sporting Live To Drive (KA 50 M 3###). Both waved and passed.

Please identify yourself.
It was me, hegdegg. Did not notice you till i crossed you near the Kuvempu, looks like pic is taken in front of BEL.
Old 15th June 2010, 00:18   #5036
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bangalore View Post
Spotted white Swift VDi near BEL circle sporting Live To Drive (KA 50 M 3###). Both waved and passed.

Please identify yourself.
Spotted the same vehicle earlier in the day today parked somewhere within Bagmane Tech Park. Nice, well maintained ride.
Old 15th June 2010, 01:48   #5037
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3va View Post
+1

I had already observed this long while ago. Why do we ever need to write something like this " Spotted XYZ, dude you were driving very well/why did you have to cut me like that etc etc etc "

I feel we should restrict this thread to ONLY spottings and pics of the stickers on vehicles, and nothing beyond, unless its an act really worth to compliment ! For complains, try to spot him/her again and have a direct encounter !
Nothing against you, but I for one subscribe to the view that commenting on others’ driving styles encourages sane driving on our roads where a sizable majority don’t care two hoots about fellow motorists. In fact a couple of my colleagues (both non-BHPians, though wannabes) have confessed to have become conscious of their riding / driving styles and having altered their road manners for the better once they got curious about the stickers on my car and learnt of TBHP and this active spotting and commenting thingy by the members on Bangalore roads and elsewhere.

Following lane discipline, proper use of indicators, not driving on high-beams within city limits, showing concern to pedestrians and fellow motorists - I believe all these are acts worth complimenting. And in any case they go with the spirit of the forum and also add an extra dimension to the sightings.

Mods, I know I might have gone off-topic here so please feel free to edit or take this post off if it so warrants.
Old 15th June 2010, 09:26   #5038
BHPian

3 sightings + mine - this morning on the way to ITPL it was more like a confluence of TBHpians.
Mine - white Zen vxi with the URL sticker on rear glass just above the sprinkler nozzle and the small URl ones on both the front doors.
1. White safari (KA 53 xxxx) with got BHP?, LCLC and URL stickers. i was in front of you when i waved at you when we stopped at the kundalahalli gate signal. and i guess we work with the same company in GR Tech park. i saw you entering the basement parking behind me. had to rush, so could not wait for you to park and come out.
2. a swift zxi (KA 51 xxxx) with LCLC and got bhp stickers on the rear bumper. it also had a 'baby on board' tag on the rear wind screen.
3. briefly saw a black alto with tbhp sticker in whitefield. you entered the main road from a by-lane and as i was passing you by, i honked to seek attention. not sure if u noticed.
Old 15th June 2010, 10:05   #5039
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hegdegg View Post
It was me, hegdegg. Did not notice you till i crossed you near the Kuvempu, looks like pic is taken in front of BEL.

yeah i was behind you from Nanjappa circle, i am put up there. i think you are from vidyaranyapura.
Old 15th June 2010, 14:47   #5040
BANNED

Spotted Green/cream Scorpio KA 04 MG **44 near Hebbal flyover with LYD sticker at the back.

Who is this Bhpian?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks