Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st July 2010, 17:50   #5266
BHPian

Spotted a Silver Ikon with the 'Got Bhp' on the rear bumper near electronic city; actually i was behind you for sometime and i flashed the headlights but was mumbling wont get a response. But to my delight as soon as we seperated roads he saw me and waved. I was in my red GP. Who are u my friend?
First time i got a reply though spotted a lot before.
Old 1st July 2010, 18:40   #5267
BHPian

Spotted an off white corolla at Model Town 1st crossing going towards Kirpal Bagh, had the black team-bhp.com sticker on the rear bumper. I could not take any picture as everyone as moving very fast. Who was that ?
Old 1st July 2010, 23:24   #5268
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by renney.varghese View Post
Hey! I spotted two Team-BHP stickers on a white fiesta (MH02 ... ), driving on the JVLR today morning at around 10:30. Very well maintained car, and a very very responsible gentleman who drove it. He parked his car to the left while he wanted to speak over the phone, switched his blinkers on, and here comes the best part ... a cyclist had problems to cross the car, as there was traffic, and this gentleman even offered to close off this RV so that the cyclist could pass!!
A thorough gentleman! If I could identify anyone in here with a similar car and at that time, I would really recommend the person to be a wonderful example of a calm, cautious and responsible driver!
Hey bro thats Saahil who's car you spotted. He is over cautious I must say because he flies low. He is a pilot
Cheers Saahil. A good example of responsible driving
Old 2nd July 2010, 09:04   #5269
BHPian

saw a white swift near dominos pizza in kasthuri bai nagar yesterday!
Old 2nd July 2010, 09:19   #5270
BHPian

spotted a well maintained silver opel astra with Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Home sticker on its rear license plates at iit powai around 20.30 hrs last evening . there was too much traffic to wave . feels good to spot a bhpian ..
who is it ??
Old 2nd July 2010, 10:41   #5271
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
PW -
Spotted Silver Baleno in Kolkata a few days back on EM Byepass, at about 10 AM in the morning. Live to drive sticker (and one more) at the back. Registration no MH02 AQ**. Please identify yourself.
Aniket - spotted it earlier on the EMBypass

Spotted this Black Accent with Got BHP Sticker on EM Bypass (Topsia X-ing & Paroma Island) - flashed HLs but didn't get any reaction. I was behind you in a Red Palio

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-photo0466.jpg
Old 2nd July 2010, 13:23   #5272
BHPian

Second spotting in Pune IT Park!

A few weeks ago I had spotted kaustav's black Palio. And today I spotted a red Matiz with the Team-BHP stickers.

Here are the images

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_0289.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_0290.jpg
Old 2nd July 2010, 14:17   #5273
BHPian

Spotted, Yellow Color Zen with LTD near Ram Murthy Ngr Signal on ORR yesterday around 9:45PM. I honked and dipped the lights several times but the Zen was speeding away. By the way i was tailing the Zen in my Bolero
Old 2nd July 2010, 14:21   #5274
BHPian

Gold NHC having LTD on the rear bumper spotted on IRR opposite the EGL going towards Koramangala. No ending with 5551(?) I think
Old 2nd July 2010, 15:01   #5275
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a copper colour Swift Zxi (KA 01 XX 557) with black Team-BHP sticker on the hatch door.

Car was spotted in E-Inn hotel on Hosur Road where I had gone for a group lunch today.

Car was driven by a lady, so decided not to bother her or take snaps.

The way she was reversing the car so over-cautiously, I got the feeling that probably she is not a BHPian. Must be the wife of a BHPian.

If you are reading this today, you can surprise your wife in the evening by telling - I know where you went this afternoon.

Rohan
Old 2nd July 2010, 15:26   #5276
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinghBHP View Post
Ramkya if it was you please confirm .
Just got back yesterday night.

Yes, that was my car Scorp GJ registgration and I was on my way to Leh with a friend from Rajkoat, Jigjnesh and another from Delhi, Prajesh, went thro. Srinagar and came out thro. Manali.

The day on which we were spotted was the Behroor-Udhampur leg, 2nd day, the sticker on the back was "Live to Drive"
=========

Last edited by ramkya1 : 2nd July 2010 at 15:29.
Old 2nd July 2010, 15:26   #5277
BHPian

Where: Electronics City, near Velankani campus
What: KA registered Black Alto ending with 4789/4798
Sporting: Drive Safe on the rear bumper
When: Today at 1PM
Old 2nd July 2010, 15:49   #5278
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeps View Post
Ran into Mr national geographic in his Up 32 registered white Gypsy in the morning under the appollo flyover just after sarita vihar. We exchanged a mutual wave.

PS: Sorry, buddy, dnt know your handle or name so calling you mr. Nat. Geo. courtesy the large sticker on the rear.
Hi Buddy,

that was me. That sticker is courtesy my younger brother, I am just an old-fashioned software professional :-)

BTW, name is Nitin.

Cheers

Nitin
Old 2nd July 2010, 16:09   #5279
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
Spotted a Metallic gold Hyundai Accent KA 05 MXX 8X26 in our parking lot in Salarpuria Infozone in E-City. It has LTD sticker at the rear.
Here is the picture of the same.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-29062010.jpg  

Old 2nd July 2010, 17:10   #5280
BHPian

Spotted a Hyundai Accent with number KAXX9018 parked outside a house between 16th and 17th cross Malleshwaram (Behind BJP Office) with LTD sticker on right hand side of the rear bumper.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks