Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th July 2010, 14:06   #5641
BHPian

Spotted a Yellow Zen early morning at CCD Maddur on Saturday; before I could park and get my camera I saw you moving out of the place.

Spotted White Ikon near Sultan Bathery (Dhanushs I guess your car from your earlier post) on Saturday evening. It was parked on the side of the road just as the one in the Photograph.
Old 26th July 2010, 14:18   #5642
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by schitre05 View Post
so what car do you drive, so that i will be on the lookout for you and may be spot you from khairane till mulund naka, you know now i drive a solar orange vista.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
N_C drives a silver octavia VRS whereas my ride is a white scorpio VLX.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuvc View Post
N_C has switched over to a Silver ANHC.
A silver ANHC is what I drive Schitre. What time are you normally on the Thane Belapur road ?
Old 26th July 2010, 14:50   #5643
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
A silver ANHC is what I drive Schitre. What time are you normally on the Thane Belapur road ?
Oops - forgot to add - There is no Team BHP sticker on my car - so I am the one who will do all the spotting
Old 26th July 2010, 18:08   #5644
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh K R View Post
Saw a Silver Swift VDI bearing reg no. KA 05 XX 7891 on Old Airport road ( in front of Command Hospital) today morning around 10 am going towards Domlur. Had the 'LTD' sticker on the back windshield.

Who could be this ???
That was me on the way to work. Thanks Rajesh for spotting me!!!
Old 26th July 2010, 20:53   #5645
BHPian

Three spottings today.

Spotted this I10 near KR Puram railway station heading towards indiranagar at 6:15 pm with a LTD sticker on the rear windshield and a GB sticker at the center. IIRC I had spotted the same car near queens road( on the road which goes to mount carmel college ) today at 11 am, I was in a hurry at that time so din't take a pic of it but not the second time
Name:  ABCD0003.JPG
Views: 896
Size:  28.5 KB

Spotted a Black Gets with a Driven by TBHP sticker at the back in front of Qwest ( Salarpuria Hallmark ) today at around 2:45 PM. I went inside quest and came back thinking I will take a pic but it was gone by that time.

Spotted this black bolero heading towards prashanth nagar from nagarabhavi with a LTD sticker at the back and an other sticker saying Its a Jeep Thing on the rear bumper towards the right side around 7:30 pm today. Could not take a picture today as it was coming in the opposite direction, have posted this(with the same picture) earlier but no reply from the bhpian.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-abcd0001.jpg  

Old 26th July 2010, 21:02   #5646
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kousik View Post
Latheesh keeps seeing me. This is the third time I get reported by him.

Today's spotting is around 3:45pm in Sapphire Toy Shop. Shiny new Black i20 (8525) ... it was still there when I left. Looks like you have tipped the security of the shop well ahead to keep a special watch on your beauty!

Hi Kousik
The Beauty belongs to me !! we were shopping for my dashing nephew.
Actually its worth tipping the guards there.. for space rather than for safety .

Missed catching up with you then.. BTW I stay in koramangala !!
Old 26th July 2010, 22:00   #5647
BHPian

Been on a Temple trip this weekend and at Thirunageshwaram near Kumbakonam, guess what.. Spotted a Green Scorpio parked right behind my car with TBHP stickers on its rear. All 3s on its no plate

Here's the pic...
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-p7240028.jpg  

Old 26th July 2010, 22:04   #5648
BHPian

I saw a blue color wagon R with the number TN XX XX 5791 at Mount Road - Teynampet signal at around 6:15pm today (26.07.2010). I was on my bike, I waved at you and gave a thumbs up while passing you.
Old 26th July 2010, 22:36   #5649
BHPian

Saw a Golden OHC MH 02? XX 3364 (or something similar, don't remember clearly) near the ST bus stand in Thane around 2pm on Sunday, 25-Jul with Got BHP sticker on the rear bumper.
who is this?

I was driving by and could just get a glimpse, was in a hurry to finish errands before the F1 race so couldn't stop to chat.
Old 26th July 2010, 23:19   #5650
Senior - BHPian

A Bolero with Live to Drive on the back right top. TN09 AV xx14, spotted at the junction where Canal Bank Road gives in to Sardar Patel Road (near the Kasturibhai Nagar MRTS station). I was right behind you, crawling and inching my way in the traffic until IIT signal, and then I went into Kotturpuram...
Old 26th July 2010, 23:31   #5651
BHPian

Delhi Spottings !!!
Last week I spotted twice :
Red Swift, small TBHP sticker just below the rear viper.
Blue Scorpio, Live to Drive on rear wind-screen.
Both of them were spotted on NH-8 expressway.
Old 27th July 2010, 09:01   #5652
BHPian

Guys,

Saw this Red Scorpio, with a LTD sticker, on the road to Naggar from Manali, in Himachal Pradesh, on the 8th. of July 2010.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-0064m.jpg
Was pretty thrilled, as it was the first vehicle I had seen with a T Bhp sticker all through my drive from from Bombay to Himachal. Any idea whose Scorpio this is?
Old 27th July 2010, 10:18   #5653
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by normally_crazy View Post
Oops - forgot to add - There is no Team BHP sticker on my car - so I am the one who will do all the spotting
Why don't you have any Team-BHP stickers on your car ?

I feel having stickers should be mandatory for senior members.

Even I don't like colourful stickers on my car, still I have put the transparent *Driven by Team-BHP* sticker and the little transparent Team-BHP stickers on my car.

Rohan
Old 27th July 2010, 10:21   #5654
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prguru View Post
Spotted this black bolero heading towards prashanth nagar from nagarabhavi with a LTD sticker at the back and an other sticker saying Its a Jeep Thing on the rear bumper towards the right side around 7:30 pm today. Could not take a picture today as it was coming in the opposite direction, have posted this(with the same picture) earlier but no reply from the bhpian.
I know this guy, he's not very active on TBhp!

I spot cars daily, but have given up on posting due to lack of motivation err... replies
Old 27th July 2010, 10:39   #5655
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by praful View Post
I know this guy, he's not very active on TBhp!

I spot cars daily, but have given up on posting due to lack of motivation err... replies
lemme guess.. is that kaushik ??

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks